My Story / Q & A on the Finer Points of Islam

Initiate

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 1:30 am » by Dr.Abraham

:help: Greetings.

Not sure if I am doing this correctly, if I am in the wrong area mods please delete this thread . I was not able to find an introduction forum.

Whelp, Where do I start ?

I have been a long time member of the conspiracy community since about 2005 . I started out over at Above Top Secret and was a loyal contributing member up until last night.
I happen to expose a lie about how ATS picks and chooses what content is posted on FB . They claimed it was automatic algorithm that pulled topics from ATS to FB . This was a lie , they are acting like the MSM and censoring information when they claim they don't.
All in the name of big advertisement.

Anyway enough about them . .
I heard about discloseTV from my bro he has lurked here for years.
He would always tell me about ATS topics but I refused to listen, I was loyal

So here I am looking forward to seeing what DTV has to offer , so far I am impressed.

Topics I am interested in are religion, I am currently studying Islam and Sharia law. UFO,news, politics, paranormal ,tech,demonology, secret society's (I might even be part of one. ) :)

Well I hope I did this right ! I look forward to engaging in healthy discussion with the members.

Humbly
Dr.Abraham
Hold Fast ,Stand Strong...And this to shall pass

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 am » by Otomon

Welcome to the forums friend... This thread is a synch for me, I was just looking at videos that expose Abraham Hicks! Have you heard of her?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 am » by Noentry

When the American gov closed down a little while back, the big 3 conspiracy sites went down the next day.

But not Disclose tv.

Dr Abraham :hiho:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 am » by Dr.Abraham

Otomon wrote:Welcome to the forums friend... This thread is a synch for me, I was just looking at videos that expose Abraham Hicks! Have you heard of her?

I am Afraid I have not .

Enlighten me ? :)

Initiate

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 am » by Dr.Abraham

Noentry wrote:When the American gov closed down a little while back, the big 3 conspiracy sites went down the next day.

But not Disclose tv.

Heh, I was not aware of that !

That's very interesting indeed.

Thanks for disclosing that ! :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 am » by Noentry

Dr.Abraham wrote:
Noentry wrote:When the American gov closed down a little while back, the big 3 conspiracy sites went down the next day.

But not Disclose tv.

Heh, I was not aware of that !

That's very interesting indeed.

Thanks for disclosing that ! :think:

As always it is customary to give some type of link or proof of any factual statement.

Does the fact that three of the top ‘conspiracy theory’ websites in the world crashed at the same time as the US government shutdown occurred prove that said websites are front organizations owned by the CIA or NSA as a data mining operation? Are the websites Godlilkeproductions.com, AboveTopSecret.com and LunaticOutpost.com owned by the US government? It’s long been known that merely mentioning Tavistock or Stanford Research on GLP will get you banned; I’ve tested it several times in the past. If these websites aren’t owned by the govt, then why did they all crash at the same time as the shutdown? We all know that governments love their deception of the masses as the video below shares. Conspiracy Reddit is having a blast with this one.
Abovetopsecret.com Godlikeproductions.com Lunaticoutpost.com
ALL DOWN virtually at the same time.
Surprisingly this happens just as the govt shut down hits. Abovetopsecret has made public, through its tweeter account, that they have been attacked. No further information has been posted. Their rival sites GLP and LunaticOutpost have made no announcements.
The question is, are these sites NSA/DHS fronts? According to internet maps, all of them closely neighbor the NSA plus other govt websites.
Does anyone believe in coincidences any more?

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... 54834.html
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 am » by The57ironman

Dr.Abraham wrote:
Otomon wrote:Welcome to the forums friend... This thread is a synch for me, I was just looking at videos that expose Abraham Hicks! Have you heard of her?

I am Afraid I have not .

...be careful what you ask for.. :peep:

...but welcome dr. ..... :cheers:

:hiho:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 2:22 am » by Otomon

Dr.Abraham wrote:

I am Afraid I have not .

"Abraham" is an "entity" by a woman called Esther Hicks, the main thing she teaches is something called "Law of Attraction" in her very well known film called "The Secret", you heard of that? It is the idea that what the things you focus on is what you attract to your life, I however wholeheartedly disagree because she does not teach the other side of that equation. The Law of Repulsion, also because its just BULLSHIT! What about all the millions of people dying and starving to death? Did they attract that? Good luck trying not to think about suffering when you live under the fear any day a bomb could drop into your town and kill everyone you know...This woman is raisin a generation of hedonistic psychopath imo
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 am » by Thebluecanary

Otomon wrote:
Dr.Abraham wrote:

I am Afraid I have not .

"Abraham" is an "entity" by a woman called Esther Hicks, the main thing she teaches is something called "Law of Attraction" in her very well known film called "The Secret", you heard of that? It is the idea that what the things you focus on is what you attract to your life, I however wholeheartedly disagree because she does not teach the other side of that equation. The Law of Repulsion, also because its just BULLSHIT! What about all the millions of people dying and starving to death? Did they attract that? Good luck trying not to think about suffering when you live under the fear any day a bomb could drop into your town and kill everyone you know...This woman is raisin a generation of hedonistic psychopath imo

I went through an Abraham Hicks phase a couple years ago, Otto. It's comfortable, and sweet sounding, and very appealing. Nice to listen to after you've smoked a little something something. I've pretty much came to the same conclusion as you, though. Yeah, on some level, we're energetic beings and what we choose to vibrate has an effect on our environment. But overall I think it's just a platitude that makes you feel better, and at worst a way to blame people for their own suffering. "Oh, your mom has cancer? Well, I guess you weren't attracting enough positive energy into your life."

Not as scary as Elizabeth Claire Prophet, but still ultimately all about the benjamins.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 2:57 am » by RATRODROB

:hiho: Dr, this is the best conspiracy site,

DTV IS BEST
SCREW THE REST

I came here originaly for the UFO phenomena but now im caught up in all sorts of stuff........... :roll:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next