My Theory - Revised - Solid Evidence - Alien Key Inc

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 pm » by lamonema

canubis wrote:not sure about that as far as i know Zeus stole the wisdom and created the whole shame:
to say thats when the emerald tablets were found/ translated and then buried again lol

Do the emerald tablets = the 10 commandments, and are they connected to the 13 crystal skulls? :)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:04 pm » by Canubis

lamonema wrote:Could i ask how many tiers above and below, and at what angle should i use to see the whole pyramid? Would it be 33, 45 degrees or a differant angle altogether.

tiers of time space?
the crystals yes were set and taken...:(
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 pm » by lamonema

canubis wrote:
lamonema wrote:Could i ask how many tiers above and below, and at what angle should i use to see the whole pyramid? Would it be 33, 45 degrees or a differant angle altogether.

tiers of time space?

Oh okay, kinda like a count down then. How ignorant of me to think there was more of the pyramid below the sand. :oops:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm » by Canubis

dude the empty sarcophagus goes to the hall of records the entire pyramid emits the frequency of the human heart lol Napoleon was the last to try and the GREAT EYE is covered by MUD

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:27 pm » by lamonema

canubis wrote:dude the empty sarcophagus goes to the hall of records lol and the GREAT EYE is covered by MUD

I understand what you are saying about the sarcophagus. What's the mud over the great eye about? Do you mean the great eye was veiled by the great flood? Pardon may constant 2 year old like endless questioning? I am actually writting this stuff down by hand and trying to visualize the map. Man this stuff is mind boggleing, i may have to stop and rest for a bit, wow! Also were do we standing as far as the tier of time and space? Is up closer to the disclosure or is down, or is it not measurable? :)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 pm » by Canubis

all i know is that as above is below and 9 above are highest in forming and 14 are yet to form and in forming.

dude rest n read it all again lol i ment the great pyramids finish is the MUD and only at the top of the great pyramid and under that is the EYE :) heres a pic

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 1:43 pm » by lamonema

canubis wrote:all i know is that as above is below and 9 above are highest in forming and 14 are yet to form and in forming.

dude rest n read it all again lol i ment the great pyramids finish is the MUD and only at the top of the great pyramid and under that is the EYE :) heres a pic

So the sphinx is a door way to the Hall of Records. So 9 time periods have passed and assended to a higher state, and 14 time periods are next in line for advancement? So do we have anything to do with the 14 below? Cuz imo we are at the bottom of the chain. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 am » by Canubis

(noahs ark) is under the sphinx with all the records of Atlantis .
The hall of records from the golden ages long b4 atlantis lies deep in the earth somewere around the center lol the pyramid is the gate

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 12:19 am » by lamonema

canubis wrote:(noahs ark) is under the sphinx with all the records of Atlantis .
The hall of records from the golden ages long b4 atlantis lies deep in the earth somewere around the center lol the pyramid is the gate

Now i total understood you there man. That's why i asked about the 9 tiers above 14 tiers below, and how big the Great Pyramid really is. The time and space thing i still haven't grasped yet, unless it mean time and space travel, hence the gate. What are the dimensions of the Great Pyramid as we see it. Because if more lies below then that blows the whole theory of the Egyptions building them to bits. And we as a race are ignorant, due to the truth being undisclosed. If 14 tier lie below then the 22 year construction theory holds no water, even now imo, it hold no water.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 am » by Canubis

sorry i have no wisdom of the dimensions of the pyramid i would say it goes a few more layers down on the outside and certainly in the passage that ends in a wall goes down deep and deeper ;)

there are 9 dimensions of time space, all we know n see, all the galaxy's n so on is just 1 time space.
for light to exist time must 1st exist that is just the law lol so tiers of time space would be a good picture. Thoth advises man not to go beyond his time space or the hounds of the barriers will pursue your soul that is where the legend moving in curves not in angles comes from.

We are i think in the highest time space of the 9 and the key of 9 has somthing to do with it and how man was created lol it seems to be the key to everything lol

www.canubistry.com

PreviousNext