My Theory - Revised - Solid Evidence - Alien Key Inc

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 1:55 pm » by lamonema

canubis wrote:sorry i have no wisdom of the dimensions of the pyramid i would say it goes a few more layers down on the outside and certainly in the passage that ends in a wall goes down deep and deeper ;)

there are 9 dimensions of time space, all we know n see, all the galaxy's n so on is just 1 time space.
for light to exist time must 1st exist that is just the law lol so tiers of time space would be a good picture. Thoth advises man not to go beyond his time space or the hounds of the barriers will pursue your soul that is where the legend moving in curves not in angles comes from.

We are i think in the highest time space of the 9 and the key of 9 has somthing to do with it and how man was created lol it seems to be the key to everything lol

I ment just the "known" dimensions as seen. B, H, W example: 400ft x 400 ft x 400ft

Writer

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 2:25 pm » by Simbad75

geat stuff canubis :pray: i love all ancient mysteries :headscratch: the connections are there to see :look: something very strange happened in our past :rtft: the knowledge we had back then made this earth we live on a very different place , i hope oneday someone finds the anwsers to these mysteries

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 3:11 pm » by lamonema

http://www.metrum.org/measures/dimensions.htm
North, South, East, and West wall dimensions. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 3:21 pm » by lamonema

If i have this figured correctly the Great Pyramid has over 1 Billion square feet of surface area. WOW! :sunny:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 pm » by Wyldkat

Thanks for the enlightening post guys, I just love finding out more information about the pyramids, and how they can correlate to mathematics, and then this relates to the acoustic and harmonics of and within the structures. There is so much that we are yet to learn, and one day I hope I can see them in person and to explore the land of the Kings.

Be well

:flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 pm » by Rich316

lamonema wrote:
canubis wrote:dude the empty sarcophagus goes to the hall of records lol and the GREAT EYE is covered by MUD

I understand what you are saying about the sarcophagus. What's the mud over the great eye about? Do you mean the great eye was veiled by the great flood? Pardon may constant 2 year old like endless questioning? I am actually writting this stuff down by hand and trying to visualize the map. Man this stuff is mind boggleing, i may have to stop and rest for a bit, wow! Also were do we standing as far as the tier of time and space? Is up closer to the disclosure or is down, or is it not measurable? :)

Slightly off topic, the "sarcophagus" in the great pyramid, as it's called was not what a sarcophagus at all, it was a crystal diode and was there as part of the machine that once operated... see Christopher Dunn's work on youtube, it's freaking awesome.

This is also interesting http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5223.0

Initiate

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm » by Spamilee

A fabulous & engrossing post to read.... Wonderful :sunny:
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 am » by Canubis

thank u all for the wonderful feedback atm its 100% positive? were r the critics lol
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:40 pm » by lamonema

IMO the Sphynx and the Great Pramid are 21,000 to 26,000 years old, this predates the Egyption civilization by some 16,000 to 21,000 years. Why on earth the antiquities commity are fighting to keep the truth away from us is beyond me. Perhaps they think it would tarnish their credibility. There is no credibility issue imo, because the egyptions did not build the Great pyramid, nor the other two huge pyramids, and most definitely not the sphynx. At best they tried to copy with small versions, but not to scale. But for the most part they just fixed up what already existed, the best they could and claimed it as theirs. The Mayans would have done the same thing, resettle and already existing abandoned civilization, why build your own when there is already one built, dig it out use it. just sayin :sunny:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 4:08 pm » by Canubis

it goes a little something like this....9 Atlantians Thoth Egypt and then the rest like Mayan and Aztec they had the wisdom to raise pyramids and did so in there regions, they all left with and when Thoth descended
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

PreviousNext