My Theory - Revised - Solid Evidence - Alien Key Inc

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 4:58 pm » by lamonema

canubis wrote:it goes a little something like this....9 Atlantians Thoth Egypt and then the rest like Mayan and Aztec they had the wisdom to raise pyramids and did so in there regions, they all left with and when Thoth descended

What about the Olmec, they preceeded the Mayans. Hence the calendar, and it's Mayan contributions to it.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 5:01 pm » by Canubis

hey lamonema heres 1 for u

Know ye that in the pyramid I builded are the keys that shall show ye the way into life.
aye, Draw a line from the great image i builded, to the apex of the pyramid, built as a gateway. draw ye another opposite in the same angle and direction. Dig ye and find that which I have hidden. There shall ye find the underground entrance to the secrets hidden before ye were men.

i would like to edit

in ancient days science did not exist so ANCIENT ALCHEMICAL PHILOSOPHY is the science
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 pm » by lamonema

canubis wrote:hey lamonema heres 1 for u

Know ye that in the pyramid I builded are the keys that shall show ye the way into life.
aye, Draw a line from the great image i builded, to the apex of the pyramid, built as a gateway. draw ye another opposite in the same angle and direction. Dig ye and find that which I have hidden. There shall ye find the underground entrance to the secrets hidden before ye were men.

i would like to edit

in ancient days science did not exist so ANCIENT ALCHEMICAL PHILOSOPHY is the science

The 25th parallel connects it all imo.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 5:02 am » by Canubis

so how do i contact any Ancient Astronaut Theorists because my theory simply explains what happened to the missing past and how the pyramids and all ancient civilizations came to be :) proving most of the Ancient Astronaut Theory's wrong XD

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:17 am » by Canubis

i would like to make an addition to my alien key of 9 theory

nine pieces of eight

Avast! i solved the pirate code! this Key unlocks everything!

IS IT POSSIBLE that Calypso was the great flood and the key is the alchemical philosophy to controlling that

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:36 am » by lamonema

canubis wrote:so how do i contact any Ancient Astronaut Theorists because my theory simply explains what happened to the missing past and how the pyramids and all ancient civilizations came to be :) proving most of the Ancient Astronaut Theory's wrong XD

I believe Erich Von Daniken has a website, you could try there, i don't know if you would get a reply. Perhaps he would reply, but he may have a way of showing that ETs did have a connection. I am still on the fence, imo i think it is highly probable that the Egyptians did not build the Great Pyramid nor the Sphinx. I believe that the it is possible that a very highly advanced human civilization may have been wiped out by the flood some 13,000 years BP. The questions i have, is were did the civilization preceeding the Egyptians get the technology. Why are there so many accounts of Gods descending down to Earth? As you can see canubis i am stuck in limbo. However your work is extremely plausible, and definitely has me thinking. :flop: It seems though that i am one of the few who is bothering to reply, which is fine, because i have an ability that allows me to understand most people, no matter how cryptic it may seem to others. Excellent work my friend. :mrgreen: :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:52 am » by Canubis

lamonema my whole theory is to prove the ancient astronaut theory wrong is Atlantians came to Egypt when Atlantis was destroyed there's your answer

b4 atlantis was an even greater race lol

India was living along side Atlantis tho flying carpets n all i refuse however to look or go into the bible or ancient Indian, the key of the past is Atlantis not after

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 am » by Yuya63

lamonema, you seem to be asking all the questions for us. thanks, my mind is absorbing all of this execelent info. great post, please canubis dont stop now!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 1:33 pm » by Canubis

Hail yuya63

OMG Erich Von Daniken is like my hero (sry pindz ur king of the net) Erich Von Daniken is king of theory, i would only like to help him by adding my wisdom to finally solve the riddle

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 pm » by lamonema

I have a feeling that your theory will come out as beingfact, i also feel that very soon the connection of ancient aliens and man will be answered. I find it odd that NASA and other government agaencies try to scrambble to cover up the truth. After the Cassini photos started to come out from the Mars fly by's, i was beginning to see the vast possibility that yes, we humans may very well be the strangers to this planet. I believe that everything we have been thought through main stream teachings of the Egyptian civilization, is mostly a lie. These structures are imo, no less than 10,000 years and perhaps as old as 40,000 years old. However this is just how i see things, which may never be proven nor admitted by the Egyptian council. It is the imo, the pride of individuals such as Dr Zahi Hawass, who hold the advancement in knowledge back from the rest of the world. Thanks for your diligent work canubis, i also share a passion of our ancient past and appreciate all you have presented. :mrgreen: :flop:

PreviousNext