My Theory - Revised - Solid Evidence - Alien Key Inc

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 am » by Canubis

The grip of this secret socio-economic dictatorship, depends on coercively extorted income, by forcing us to buy archaic fuel and power - which funds their control of our communications, political and monetary decisions, enforcement of unjust laws, regulations, and procedures expanding its powers, while limiting or excluding our individual human rights, and denying our access to information, materials, and technology which is ours because we paid for it with our taxes. Our access to the truth is necessary for our independence and survival as a free people.

The Secret Government - a fraudulently concealed, unconstitutional, corporate-state entity - has heretofore controlled electropulsion technology by concealing it and other advanced free energy technology, on behalf of international, coercive, corporate-state monopolists. Electropulsive ships are concealed through "special effects", and "stealth technology" (also based on Nikola Tesla's inventions)- as they fly and hover in the sky, and by "psycho-political" means - the dissemination of false "alien" and "extraterrestrial origin" propaganda - through "UFOlogy" groups led by covert government agents. While official government spokesmen deny the existence of flying saucers, covert government agents, posing as "skeptics", "UFOlogists", and "paranormalists", engage the public's attention in a phony debate. The "skeptics" ridicule the UFOlogists and paranormalists, lumping them together with rational witnesses, as if "...to see a flying saucer" is as ridiculous as "...to see a ghost or alien". This phony debate based on false logic fits nicely into the overall cover-up system, designed to conceal "advanced human technology", not "alien" technology.

------------------------- Ancient Alchemical Philosophy ---------------------------

NOHAS ARK(ATLANTIS SINKING)Deep in Earths heart, the sons of Amenti heard, and hearing, directing the changing of the flower of fire that burns eternally, changing and shifting, using the LOGOS, until that great fire changed its direction. Over the world then broke the great waters, drowning and sinking, changing Earths balance. 

Called to me then the Master, saying;Gather ye together my people. Take them by the arts ye have learned of far across the waters, until ye reach the land of the hairy barbarians, dwelling in caves of the desert. Follow there the plan that yet know of

Take thou, O THOTH, all of your wisdom. Take all your records, Take all your magic. Go thou forth as a teacher of men. Go Thou forth reserving the records until in time LIGHT grows among men. Gather now the sons of Atlantis. Take them and flee to the people of the rock caves. Fly to the land of the children of KHEM.

Then i gathered the sons of Atlantis. Into the spaceship I brought all my records, Brought the records of sunken Atlantis. Gathered i All of my powers, instruments many of mighty magic

Gathered I then my people and entered the great ship of the master. Upward we rose into the morning. Dark beneath us lay the temple. Suddenly over it rose the waters. Vanished from Earth, until the time appointed, was the great temple.

Fast we fled toward the sun of the morning, until beneath us lay the land of the children of KHEM. Raging, they came with cudgels and spears, lifted in anger seeking to slay and utterly destroy the sons of Atlantis. Then raised I my staff and directed a ray of vibration, striking them still in there tracks as fragments of stone of the mountain. Then spoke I to them in words calm and peaceful, telling them of the might of Atlantis, saying we were the children of the Sun and its messengers, Cowed I them by my display of magic science, until at my feet they groveled, when I released them

Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway, a gateway leading down to Amenti. Few there would be with courage to dare it, few pass the portal to dark Amenti.Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid, using the power that overcomes Earth force. Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber; from it carved I a circular passage reaching almost to the great summit.There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time Space" drawing the force from out of the ether concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti (HALL OF RECORDS)

Builded I the Great Pyramid, patterned after the pyramid of the Earth force, Burning eternally so that it, too, might remain through the ages.

Ages to come shall see revival of wisdom to those who shall inherit thy place on this star.they shall, in turn, come into wisdom and learn to banish the darkness by light.Yet greatly must they strive through the ages to bring unto themselves the freedom of light.then shall there come unto man the great warfare that shall make the earth tremble and shake in its course. aye, then shall the dark brothers open the warfare between light and the night.

When man again shall conquer the ocean and fly in the air on wings like the birds; when he has learned to harness the lightning, then shall the time of warfare begin. Great shall the battle be twixt the forces, great the warfare of darkness and light. Nation shall rise against nation using the dark forces to shatter the earth. Weapons of force shall wipe out the Earth-man until half of the races of men shall be gone. Then shall come forth the sons of the morning and give their edict. Then shall men cease from their striving, Then shall the ancient home of my people rise from beneath the dark ocean waves. Then shall the Age of Light be unfolded with all men seeking the light of the goal. Then shall the brothers of light rule the people. Banished shall be the darkness of night.

Seek thou in my pyramid deep in the passage that ends in a wall, use thou key of the seven and open to thee the pathway will fall.

3,4,5 and 6,7,8,9

THREE holds the key of all hidden magic, creator he of the halls of the dead; sending forth power, shrouding with darkness. Binding the souls of the children of men; sending the darkness binding the soul force. Director of negative to the children of men

FOUR is he who looses the power. Lord he, of to the children of men. Light is his body, flame is his countenance freer of souls to the children of men

FIVE is the master, the lord of all magic-key to the word that resounds among men.

SIX is the lord of light, the hidden pathway, path of the souls of the children of men

SEVEN is he who is lord of the vastness, master of space and the key of the times

EIGHT is he who orders the progress; weighs and balances the journey of men

NINE is the father, vast he of countenance. Forming and changing from out of the formless

3- Untanas
4- Quertas
5- Chietal
and
6- Goyana
7- Huertal
8- Semveta
9- Ardal

Raised I to Light, The Children of KHEM(Egypt). Deep 'neath the rocks I buried my spaceship waiting the time when man might be free. Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form of a lion yet like unto man. There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship, forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. Then awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid i built

Know ye that these are the numbers of cycles the we descend from unto man Nine are the interlocked dimentions, and nine are the cycles of space. Nine are the diffusions of consciousness and nine are the worlds within worlds.

Nine above Fourteen below DNA 23 pairs of chromosomes Blood, Magnetism, Akasa Three are the qualities of each of the natures: Nine in all as above so below...

Mayan Calendar 2012: The Return of the Nine
The Mayan prophecy to do with 2012 was that it would signal the return of “The Nine”.“The Nine”

An alien was recorded interupting a phone call to give a message"There are nine of us, Seven of the same, and two each one with different" Stan Romanek

Solomons key 7 nods and 2 odd nods

now without further adieu..ignor the helicopter and sub there are 9 nods and 1 of them is a P of orienImage

All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 10:02 am » by Canubis

QUOTE " MY THEORY IS THE MISSING LINK "

ancient astronaut theory-est are wrong :)

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 10:27 am » by lamonema

Wow that's alot to take in canubis, addictive and fascinateing. I always wonder about the possibility of a giant pyramid descendin down to Earth. Now correct me if i am wrong, now is (was) there 7 Lords of Atlantis? The 7th being Atlam the one who lost immortality and was cursed to relive mortal life time and again until the return of Atlantis? Could this exodus have occured 26,000 years ago. Then 13,000 years later the great flood, and ushered in the Younger Dryas event, finishing what remained of Atlantis? Which may have been mostly or completely abandoned? Could Atlantis have been in the Medeteranian Sea which was much shallower 26 and 13,000 years ago, until the straits of Gabraltar were breeched? Am i even remotely catching on here, or am i way out in left feild? Boy i :love: this stuff, it's is so clear to me sometime, though i would have to admit, i am a rookie on the subject at best. Thanks good post canubis! :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am » by Canubis

thanks took all my wisdom to bring this im bloody proud

that stan tho had the key in hybrid form tho why would they do that lol <In Term they gave him the key to the pyramid>

PS This is DCTV ONLY

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 10:58 am » by Mediasorcerer

hermes brought it all from atlantis i believe and taught humans,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am » by lamonema

canubis wrote:thanks took all my wisdom to bring this im bloody proud

that stan tho had the key in hybrid form tho why would they do that lol <In Term they gave him the key to the pyramid>

PS This is DCTV ONLY

Could the Great Pyramid be a representation or an actual working machine? And is what we see just the tip or the iceburg? You said 14 below, would that be 14 tiers known as the hall of records, or 14 tiers for occupation of life? I can see that thing assending to the heavens, what you see out side imo, appears to be a temporary shell over the true mechanism. just sayin :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 am » by Canubis

the great pyramid is the key beating the hart of men and the only gate to the hall of records :)

Hermes aka Thoth

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 11:35 am » by lamonema

canubis wrote:the great pyramid is the key beating the hart of men and the only gate to the hall of records :)

Could i ask how many tiers above and below, and at what angle should i use to see the whole pyramid? Would it be 33, 45 degrees or a differant angle altogether. BTW you and freedom got me goin on this stuff man. So just let me know if i stray to far from you theory, because i almost have to know as much as i can. I don't know why, but imho i believe we have been held down, and allowed to deevolve just for the sake of the few. I also wonder what the pyramid would look like without it's outer skin on, i bet its very smooth and beyond megolithic in construction? Or is that an ignorant assumption? I don't care what anyone thinks man, nor should you, because you worked your ass of on this and you deserve an. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: this theory is :owned: by you man. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am » by lamonema

canubis wrote:the great pyramid is the key beating the hart of men and the only gate to the hall of records :)

Hermes aka Thoth

Thoth would also be know as the "thunder god Thor" would he?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 11:55 am » by Canubis

not sure about that as far as i know Zeus stole the wisdom and created the whole shame:
to say thats when the emerald tablets were found/ translated and then buried again lol

www.canubistry.com

Next