My threads are being deleted...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 2:17 am » by Edgarrothstein


muchtyman wrote:In all seriousness here . Whatever happened to this thread ?

" tall guy shitting in the woods "

................................... :mrcool:



I'm not sure you get it...

My mockery thread was actually a statement.

It was supposed to make fun of all threads titled " WOW!", "BREAKING NEWS!" , THE FINAL PROOF!", "FINALLY DEBUNKED!", and such .

These threads don't debunk, present an evidence, or even make a sense.

And i'm annoyed when i see those kind of threads on DTV.

Now, my "tall guy shitting in the woods" thread was supposed to bring a critical view to above mentioned threads, regardless of its sarcastic title or contents.

And it was deleted, as soon as the user "marley" replied to it.

Fucking noone noticed the thread until one overzealous moderator which believes in aliens deleted it, because the thread doesn't collide with his doctrine.

So what i was supposed to think?

Are the mods or admins neutral, or they create the board policy according to their beliefs?

I mean, fuck that sort of shit...

This board is the first one in which i use my own name, instead of pseudonym, because i believe in DTV as a forum where you can spill your guts and tell your shit, regardless of the race, skin colour, education or modus operandi or vivendi.

Now, the moderator that deleted my post makes me wonder if i'm right about the DTV.

That's why i wanted to leave the DTV.

And the reaction of the people made me stay.

I was really angry and wanted to leave, but the peoples reaction changed my mind.

OK?
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:10 pm

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 2:46 am » by Marley


Edgar, I'm glad you are staying. I enjoy what you add to DTV. I also very much got your point on your post. It is painful to see so many taken by the pure need to be validated that they will post videos that clearly are not evidence of an ET. I mean absolutely no offence to the person who posted such a video and this is why I refrained from adding my comments to his post.Each to their own. And why I added them to your post on the very same video.
Anyway, I'm very happy you are staying.
I haven't forgotten to email you, I'm just having a hard time deciding whether to proceed with going "there". It's a huge deal for me. I hope you understand.
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19287
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 am » by Slith


Zaff, stop making asshole comments, and actually contribute here.
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:15 am » by Edgarrothstein


zaff4444 wrote:Get a room dude,how gay.


According to this, she is not a dude

Image

Which makes you not only homophobic, but a jerk as well...

EDIT :

And marley, of course i understand. Take your time.
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:27 am » by Spock


Well. I'm overzealous sometimes. I also believe in UFOs. I LOVE GLENN BECK, but I am usually too drunk to watch him by 5 p.m. when he comes on TV.

I also have all these bizarre diseases, can't play my banjo anymore, have 10 sign in accounts, make threads for the sole purpose of agreeing with myself, and love being the brunt of every forum conspiracy.

People on the webz will talk and say all kinds of shit about you.

You know Ed - it is what it is.

Fuck the insanity.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 am » by Edgarrothstein


spock wrote:Well. I'm overzealous sometimes. I also believe in UFOs. I LOVE GLENN BECK, but I am usually too drunk to watch him by 5 p.m. when he comes on TV.

I also have all these bizarre diseases, can't play my banjo anymore, have 10 sign in accounts, make threads for the sole purpose of agreeing with myself, and love being the brunt of every forum conspiracy.

People on the webz will talk and say all kinds of shit about you.

You know Ed - it is what it is.

Fuck the insanity.


I really don't have a problem with that :flop:

But when an internet board, which is supposed to be a pillar of the democracy fails being that, then i have a problem.

Of course that democracy doesn't exist and the mods have an unhappy task to direct the asylum, but still...
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 am » by Muchtyman


edgarrothstein wrote:
muchtyman wrote:In all seriousness here . Whatever happened to this thread ?

" tall guy shitting in the woods "

................................... :mrcool:



I'm not sure you get it...

My mockery thread was actually a statement.

It was supposed to make fun of all threads titled " WOW!", "BREAKING NEWS!" , THE FINAL PROOF!", "FINALLY DEBUNKED!", and such .

These threads don't debunk, present an evidence, or even make a sense.

And i'm annoyed when i see those kind of threads on DTV.

Now, my "tall guy shitting in the woods" thread was supposed to bring a critical view to above mentioned threads, regardless of its sarcastic title or contents.

And it was deleted, as soon as the user "marley" replied to it.

Fucking noone noticed the thread until one overzealous moderator which believes in aliens deleted it, because the thread doesn't collide with his doctrine.

So what i was supposed to think?

Are the mods or admins neutral, or they create the board policy according to their beliefs?

I mean, fuck that sort of shit...

This board is the first one in which i use my own name, instead of pseudonym, because i believe in DTV as a forum where you can spill your guts and tell your shit, regardless of the race, skin colour, education or modus operandi or vivendi.

Now, the moderator that deleted my post makes me wonder if i'm right about the DTV.

That's why i wanted to leave the DTV.

And the reaction of the people made me stay.

I was really angry and wanted to leave, but the peoples reaction changed my mind.

OK?



No problem dude , I can see you're sincere ...

Unfortunately I get a tad mischevious after a few vodkas .

No harm meant .

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 am » by Pindz


edgarrothstein wrote:So, could my account be deleted forever from this board?

This is real. I want to be removed from DTV!

As of now.

Thanks.



GREAT !!!! FKN TROLL

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HANG YOURSELF (just to make sure you will not come ever back )
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 am » by TheDuck


pindz wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:So, could my account be deleted forever from this board?

This is real. I want to be removed from DTV!

As of now.

Thanks.



GREAT !!!! FKN TROLL

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HANG YOURSELF (just to make sure you will not come ever back )


Who was it who said "irony is wasted on the stupid"?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 11:40 am » by Dukettt


edgarrothstein wrote:So, could my account be deleted forever from this board?

This is real. I want to be removed from DTV!

As of now.

Thanks.


Why dont you contact admin if you need to get off the site. Why come out publicly? Trying to create some more useless threads? You should know that nobody really cares if you leave or stay. It is time to create new section on the forums called "It's not fair!" for these cliffdivers.
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook