My Trip Through The wormhole

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 pm » by monica44

First Off the bat, hoping you all had a glorious summer :flop:

As some of you already know that i am an experiencer of night time visitations, i usually only remember flashes, and on the last visit with a 7ft Reptilian i managed to get past the hum/buzz and remain memory intact before i went through the force-field with him/her, after which i am still clueless as to what happened that night. That is in stark contrast to an event that happened very early hours on the 29th August this year, It was a really foggy night, i had to nip out to the bin before i went to sleep and as our council is cutting costs by turning of street lighting after midnight i thought to myself that it was unsettling not being able to see anymore than three foot in front of me, i was glad to shut the front door and settle down for the night.
Due to back problems at the time i was unable to sleep in my bed, i needed support so i settled down on the settee in the living room, after my ritual of a prayer i was doing my best to doze of, but it wasn't happening, i was wondering at this time whether i was safe from night time visits from the little guys as it normally happens either just before or after full moon or new moon, i was sure that i was smack in between so in my mind i was, indeed "safe" i started to relax, although it seems not for long.
Normally i usually here the buzz, or at least the cat alerts me to possible intruders, but she has taken up to sleeping in the bedroom after getting spooked once too often, but on this occasion i was alert as my wall or at least part of it appeared to have just dissolved right in front of me and all i could see was the blackness of night, as my eyes were adjusting i then saw figures coming towards me.
At this point, this is where i start the screaming, just as i let out a shrill i was stopped in my tracks,
"Really, you should be used to this by now" followed by "now hurry up we got to go" and the tone was one of annoyance at my pitiful behavior, i felt his consternation, his superiority, i felt like the stupid student.
My next memory is in the wormhole, i shall describe what it felt like in a moment, but i will add, i have never been able to remember how i get to or from my home, except on the very first occasion remembering back in 2010 coming away from the craft in the sky i was travelling home in a confined space. As for the wormhole itself, i shall liken it to traveling in a tube, really really fast, the walls of it were a swirling orangey pattern, and i was holding onto a really skinny arm, it felt smooth like an eel, almost as damp, i was amazed that they let me be "awake" it felt cramped, as i then inquired as to how long its going to take, "not long" was the reply.
The next conscious memory was landing in a cave, it was almost like i entered via a chute, and looking round i could see the formations coming from the floor and ceiling it was empty apart from the being i came with, that was until others turned up, at this point i cannot remember who or what they were, all i know was my ex partner who i haven't seen for 8 years or more came around the corner, OMG, against everything i felt for him [contempt] it was suddenly like we were still together, i will not go into what happened as its private, but needless to say it was the only reason i was brought to that place, we had an audience, the being who i arrived with ushered me towards my ex, and an afterthought, i remember that time was a factor, we didn't have much time and it was a hurried affair, after which i have absolutely no memory of, the next thing i know it was morning.
It appears that i am being allowed to remember more as time goes on, although i have major blocks in all of my experiences, there is a pattern emerging, it seems that some of us are needed for the life force, our Kundalini is opened up so they can syphon it off to enable them to recover from whatever has knocked them down, as all of my memories in the last few interactions have been based around Life force.
The species who whisked me off here were not typical greys, in the respect that they weren't grey as such, and the eyes were not black but bigger versions of our eyes, infact i would say that Thor in Stargate was a very good likeness, except in the program eyes were black instead of like i mentioned.
:cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 10:42 pm » by Phoenix rising

Thats an interesting experience Monica thanks for sharing, as of your local council turning the street lights off after midnight to save money is beyond belief, do you live in a rural village of or something, take care :hugging:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 pm » by monica44

I live on the outskirts of rural, although city meets country is becoming less of a boundary, as far as i know the whole of South Glos has the policy, police are saying it makes it harder for burglars, however same said policemen stated that he very narrowly missed someone crossing a main road in the pitch black, so i guess the jury is out, i can state it is very creepy though. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.