My Video Analysis: Confirmed Reptilian Shapeshifter

Writer

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 am » by Senior2k9

Dukettt wrote:it's just his hair getting multiplied by compression error. Compression s have hard time with complex parts (like face) at low bitrates especially. Thats why only face gets artifacts not the less complex background.

Care to explain to me from the Picture that Kinninigan posted, how in the first of the 6 images you can see the contortion clearly covering the background of the Stage, Yet in the 2nd image the background is clearly visible and unchanged? and Yet no head? You can call it what ever you like, that felleh is a hollogram. :o

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 am » by Dukettt

Hello again!

He is clearly wearing the infamous KSCW Series (short for, King Style Cloacking Wig).

They are notoriously unreliable and have many issues including image compression failures

This product gained huge succes in reptilian community after Presleyzard the First made it famous.

Use of this device was later almost abandoned, after Presleyzard the First had battery output problems, resulting in pixel widening and heavy carnival blur effect.

BEFORE BATTERY PROBLEMS

AFTER BATTERY PROBLEMS
Now i think that shows it pretty clearly!

Series II had pixel widening problems solved, but CLDO (Cool Looking Dude Output) had to be removed for stability.

KSCW Series II

Series III fixed loads of issues that users had been complaining about, but to save money, the design team was forced to remove COA (short for Charisma Output Amplifier) from the design and use CODM (for Creepy Old Dude Modulator) instead.

Series III seems to be highly reliable and really popular among our ultra-cool (see what i did there!) overlords, but it still has some image compression issues. Reptilian Dude in your video is clearly using this clever device.

G.W.B and his lizzard daddy both sport this "too cool for school" model too.

KSCW Series III

I know many of you have been stressed out about the fact, that these cloacking malfunctions are extremely rare and it really makes you think. What if yours is working so well, that you don't even know youre wearing it.......

But just because this is posted on this creepy conspiracy site i will suggest a higlly unlikely and totally absurd theory. Now guys i need you input on this so i can rule out this weird theory and sleep well again.
Thanks! :D
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 am » by Thewatcher

Kinninigan wrote:My Video Analysis: Confirmed Reptilian Shapeshifter

So there was a youtube video floating around for a while of a supposed Reptilian Shapeshifter who goes by the name of Yusuf Estes...

So I decided to take the 1 minute clip and do my own video analysis...

Enjoy the video... :cheers:

Kinninigans Yusuf Estes Shapeshift Analysis:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien: :alien: :alien: :peep: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Ok, let's be logical here. Notice how when his head is away from the microphone the microphone stay's the same, but when his head is amongst the microphone the microphone changes shape and colour as well, for that reason sir, I'm out, simple observation really as the microphone would stay the same throughout.

And also don't you think a group of rebels or what have you would've kidnapped a known reptilian by now and carried out tests, knowing the ramafications world changing information would hold.

I'm with I2haveseen on this one. Go's back to another cliche of, "I'll believe it when I see it.
I'm not saying I do not believe they exist as you just don't know in this life but I am well on the fence over reptilian shape shifters.
Prove me and many others wrong, but putting false videos up just makes peeps think it's a load of cobswobbles
Last edited by Thewatcher on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 am » by Dukettt

KSCW SERIES III calibration in progress.
This should be done at least once a day to maintain image quality.
Explains a lot, doesn't it?

canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 12:57 pm » by I2haveseen

:pray: :pray: :pray: Dukettt LMAO Best I've seen regaurding cloakjng failures. More plz.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 2:07 pm » by Dukettt

I2haveseen wrote:Image

:pray: :pray: :pray: Dukettt LMAO Best I've seen regaurding cloakjng failures. More plz.

Seems like i just became the leading amateur-expert on reptilian technology on this planet. Maybe i write a book and go do crazy seminars and stuff.....
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 2:13 pm » by Dukettt

"Lemme tell you son, these KSCWs are the shit....." Kim-Il Sung

"Daddy when i die i wanna get buried with my KSCW!"
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 pm » by Kaarmaa

Let's hear an insiders opinion on this subject :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 6:06 pm » by Nedroj

I wonder why it is only the face that "shift" . Not the hands. It would be really interesting to shoot with a Taser at him and see what happens. :flop: :cheers:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 6:09 pm » by Nedroj

Dukettt HAHAHAHA the hairline pic hahahahahahha :D :D :D :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

PreviousNext