My Video Analysis: Confirmed Reptilian Shapeshifter

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm » by Dukettt

Uncalibrated KSCW SERIES III.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 12:44 pm » by Dukettt

KSCW SERIES II Calibration process.

Upload to Disclose.tv

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 11:46 pm » by Kinninigan

dukettt I asked you to explain why the entity had eyes and for your thoughts on why is was "compression errors" and this was your response...sounds like something a 10 year old would say.....

Dukettt wrote:Hello again!

He is clearly wearing the infamous KSCW Series (short for, King Style Cloacking Wig).

They are notoriously unreliable and have many issues including image compression failures

This product gained huge succes in reptilian community after Presleyzard the First made it famous.

Use of this device was later almost abandoned, after Presleyzard the First had battery output problems, resulting in pixel widening and heavy carnival blur effect.

Series II had pixel widening problems solved, but CLDO (Cool Looking Dude Output) had to be removed for stability.

Series III fixed loads of issues that users had been complaining about, but to save money, the design team was forced to remove COA (short for Charisma Output Amplifier) from the design and use CODM (for Creepy Old Dude Modulator) instead.

Series III seems to be highly reliable and really popular among our ultra-cool (see what i did there!) overlords, but it still has some image compression issues. Reptilian Dude in your video is clearly using this clever device.

G.W.B and his lizzard daddy both sport this "too cool for school" model too.

I know many of you have been stressed out about the fact, that these cloacking malfunctions are extremely rare and it really makes you think. What if yours is working so well, that you don't even know youre wearing it.......

But just because this is posted on this creepy conspiracy site i will suggest a higlly unlikely and totally absurd theory. Now guys i need you input on this so i can rule out this weird theory and sleep well again.
Thanks! :D

So not being too impressed that your can't even hold an intelligent conversation with someone without resorting to childish jokes I decided to do a thread search on your was not surprised to find that all your remarks for your 1600 posts have been nothing but negative and childish remarks on a whole range of subjects with NO intelligent input in any one of them.

Your little "bubble gum" troll tactics won't work on me dukettt, I have skin thicker then a crocodile and your only making yourself look like a retard..not me.

Like your thread on "how to optain nukes on the black market" which you bumped multiple times until someone commented in it....pathetic :alien51:

Sadley though its people like you who keep "lurkers" with good research from posting at the site..since they don't wanna deal with the childish bullshit.

So if your wanna comment in my thread again I want to see a signed permission slip from your parents stating you did all your chores and homework and your allowed to plat at DTV.

And here is some words of wisdom from kinninigan:

"You wanna hang with the big trolls, you better learn how to piss in the tall forest"

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 am » by Thewatcher

Hey Spock, shouldn't this Bull be put in the hoaxes and disinfo thread ?
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 12:40 am » by Kinninigan

Thewatcher wrote:Hey Spock, shouldn't this Bull be put in the hoaxes and disinfo thread ?

Are you another one who has been successfully brain washed by the CIA into believing all alien entities look like typical "alien greys" and anyone thinking otherwise is crazy?

Why should this be in the hoax section?

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 am » by Thewatcher

Kinninigan wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:Hey Spock, shouldn't this Bull be put in the hoaxes and disinfo thread ?

Are you another one who has been successfully brain washed by the CIA into believing all alien entities look like typical "alien greys" and anyone thinking otherwise is crazy?

Why should this be in the hoax section?

What !! Are you one of those who are easily bluffed into thinking this home made video is real.

Get a fcking grip man and get into the real world.
If you think the OP's opening post is genuine then your a bigger fool than anyone.

This thread is BS and needs to be ditched simple.

Brainwashed by the C.I.A lmao at that 1, as your post indicates your the feckin brainwashed one believing any old fabricated reptilian BS hoax.

If peeps are going to try and convince others about reptilian shapeshifter chit these videos are not the way to go about it.

Wake up you fool.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 1:05 am » by Kinninigan

Anyway to get this thread back on track to Reptilians since there are some people reading this that do have a real interest in the subject here is a disturbing video that is online.

The video is of a girl who escaped out of a hotel in Mexico who was an Illuminati/Reptilian sex slave. These sex slaves are important to them as they use "sex majick" and bodily fluids from females (Star Fire Blood) in opening interdimensional gateways.

They also need to consume human DNA to stay in human form. This is also written in the "Emerald tablets of Thoth"

In the translation she is saying "they hang human flesh in their temples and eat it"

Sad to think what happened to her after she was arrested.... :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Quote by Prince Philip:"Cannibalism is a radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation."

Also use "Google Images" for the USA visit by Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth the last time they visited the USA in 2008 when Bush was in office. There's about 4 or 5 photos of Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth, George and Laura Bush in formal attire, all standing in front of the White House after a formal dinner waiting for their limo's I imagine. They all look totally bizarre as if they were just drinking blood and gorging on flesh. It is the most bizarre photo Ive ever seen and I've seen many bizarre photos. With Laura Bush looking totally evil, eyes bulging, veins engorged, and her face flush. I wish I had a link to the photos. PM me if you can't find one and I will send it to you. YOU have to see it to believe it I guess.

Her name is Gabriela Rico Jimenez. Carlos Slim is an actual Mexican elite worth 53 billion US $'s, you can check him on Wikipedia. She is no doubt a mind control victim. It would be nice if someone can confirm the translation, I noticed some spelling errors like "discusting" so if they can't spell basic words they mite have messed up the translation.

Gabriela Rico Jimenez, twenty-one years, lashed out at staff at a luxury hotel in Monterrey, and accuses the Queen of England to practice cannibalism.

It also denounces the murder of a scream that Murillo (seems to be a leader Antinarco who died in a plane crash in Mexico City where she landed).

The girl, who seemed in shock, shouting that she wants her freedom and insists on asserting that they "ate humans", referring repeatedly to Queen Elizabeth II of England, among others.

Although the news has been calling it "crazy and distorted information", the victim behaves as if she had witnessed something difficult to digest, and hence, nervous and deeply upset.

One of the things she says is that "everything started in 2001, the one that knows the truth of what really happened is Carlos Slim" (he is the the worlds 3rd richest man, and the guy that owns Telmex, a phone company and other stuff. Google him!)

"I was knocking on doors, what I wanted was my freedom."

"Look at me, you ****er (I think)" "Is this how you wanted to see me? Well, look at me! I'm here!" 2:38

"I want you to give me the maximum sentence, so Scotland, and Russia, so all the countries __, Murillo wouldn't be ashamed of her sons, because they're worth so much, cause they need their father, you're a __, and its gonna hurt your soul!" 3:19

"Leave me alone! Get away from me! You took me to the police station, didn't you? and then you took me to the hospital. YOU! you were there, weren't you?!" 3:34
Quote: "That's why they killed the Queen of Scotland, the Queen of England!" (then she mentions something about the princesses of Disneyland)

"They killed a lot of people! They ate humans!" 4:13

"That's disgusting! I didn't know anything about this!" 4:21

"I mean, I didn't know what was there, but THEY ATE HUMANS! They smell like human flesh!" (I think she's talking about whoever ate human flesh or something...)

"No, where are you taking me?! I'm not going anywhere until everything gets clarified!" 4:36

"You were the ones that kept me there! You were there to retrieve a copy so you - 4:43

Oh, and she was talking about Mouriño, who was a member of the government, but he died in a crash plane under mysterious circumstances, right after being criticized by another party and various people.

Gabriela Rico Jimenez: "They had eaten human Curious ...

This Mexican girl of 21 years, in what seems at first sight, a scene of someone who's lost her "reason", may be saying things of which we called "conspiranoicos". We know a lot. Something strange is that Carlos Slim complained regarding the death of Mouriño and royalty and accused others of "cannibalism." All this while the media is trying to discredit her saying "more crazy" and "crazy girl"

"They ate human, I was not aware of anything, I had ... or if the killings .. But they had eaten human, human! (4:11 minutes)

Note that it mentions names like "mickey mouse" & "superman", that journalists use to reinforce the theory of madness, but that may also be keywords or "triggers" (MKULTRA). As many know Illuminati use. Pedophile networks using names such key names that are familiar to children, she also mentioned that all this started around 2001 meaning if she is now 21 years she was probably only a girl of 12.

Frankly I do not think that Gabriela is crazy to me is clearly a victim of these "people" without scruples, who move in and meet in secret ... these lodges antibody (because they have sided with the enemy) these in their rituals and their prostitution rings and marketing of the girls used for their rituals and lower pleasures.

THanks to EXOMATRlX for the info!!

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 am » by Thewatcher

WTF has cannabalism got to do with reptilian shapeshifter's ?
So these human lizards eat people now, is that what your sayin.

Someone needs a reality check.

Cannabalism has gone on for century's by humans it by no means link's to reptilian shapeshifter's, geeeez.

Writer

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 2:04 am » by Ohweia

Thewatcher wrote:WTF has cannabalism got to do with reptilian shapeshifter's ?

Cannabalism has gone on for century's by humans it by no means link's to reptilian shapeshifter's, geeeez.

and ur name is "Thewatcher" ??? HAHAHAHAHAHA go better learn something about them first

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 am » by Thewatcher

Ohweia wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:WTF has cannabalism got to do with reptilian shapeshifter's ?

and ur name is "Thewatcher" ??? HAHAHAHAHAHA go better learn something about them first

Better learn something about what ?

Been on here years and I ain't buying the OP video it's Fake just like most of the reptilian videos that get posted many times a month.

Don't insult my intelligence.

If I don't buy into something does that make me inferior to you who believes any old :bullshit: video.

I'll believe in what I deem to be true, but when peeps are throwing fake videos out just to convince people, that itself borders on desperation to me.

And i ain't buying into overgrown lizards running around eating humans ffs, that chit gets you locked up and sectioned, but judging by a few posters on here it seems there already there in there padded rooms on there laptops.

Show me undeniable evidence and I'll believe, it's as simple as that. And up until now I ain't seen chit to convince me otherwise.

PreviousNext