My Video Analysis: Confirmed Reptilian Shapeshifter

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 2:45 am » by Kinninigan

Ohweia wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:WTF has cannabalism got to do with reptilian shapeshifter's ?
So these human lizards eat people now, is that what your sayin.

Someone needs a reality check.

Cannabalism has gone on for century's by humans it by no means link's to reptilian shapeshifter's, geeeez.

and ur name is "Thewatcher" ??? HAHAHAHAHAHA go better learn something about them first

ohweia the first rule of success is to ignore negative people... :cheers:

this is the pic i used in the video...cleary any SANE person can see some type of entity with eyes...as others calling you crazy ain't showing one ounce of proof....

\
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 am » by Thewatcher

Kinninigan wrote:
Ohweia wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:WTF has cannabalism got to do with reptilian shapeshifter's ?
So these human lizards eat people now, is that what your sayin.

Someone needs a reality check.

Cannabalism has gone on for century's by humans it by no means link's to reptilian shapeshifter's, geeeez.

and ur name is "Thewatcher" ??? HAHAHAHAHAHA go better learn something about them first

ohweia the first rule of success is to ignore negative people... :cheers:

this is the pic i used in the video...cleary any SANE person can see some type of entity with eyes...as others calling you crazy ain't showing one ounce of proof....

\

It's fake ffs get over it !!!
And I pointed out earlier in the thread how it is fake just by a basic observation.

You must be easily manipulated in life judging by your ignorance here.

Goodnight.
Last edited by Thewatcher on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 2:51 am » by Kinninigan

Thewatcher wrote:
It's fake ffs get over it !!!

then can you do some type of picture analysis and show me REAL PROOF with some kind of real science?

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 am » by I2haveseen

Hey Kinninigan

Read wot you wrote about this thread being 'derailed' so to speak. & feel I owe you an applogy. I'm not a big fan on Ickes veiws, n that may of come accross in my earlier posts. I meant no disrespect :cheers:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 am » by Kinninigan

I2haveseen wrote:Hey Kinninigan

Read wot you wrote about this thread being 'derailed' so to speak. & feel I owe you an applogy. I'm not a big fan on Ickes veiws, n that may of come accross in my earlier posts. I meant no disrespect :cheers:

i dont mind people debating the issue or not believing in it, this is an "alien conspiracy" site

but you gotta admit some of that stuff was just childish..

as far as "david icke" though...i am making some more videos and I am 100% Icke is dis-info. Not how the reptilians rule the world and them being inter-dimensional...thats is all true

its a theory i have been sitting on for a while, that is the "reptilians" are not lizard like with scales

they are more bird-like and resemble creatures more like the "gargoyles" we see

those eyes forming on the creature proves this theory...they kind of look like eyes you would see on a squid

I heard Jim Henson was assasinated for exposing what they look like in the movie "The Dark Crystal"...the Skeksis we more bird like..and even feed of the life energy of other creatures in the movie

But that will be another video...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 am » by Dukettt

Kinninigan wrote:dukettt I asked you to explain why the entity had eyes and for your thoughts on why is was "compression errors" and this was your response...sounds like something a 10 year old would say.....

Dukettt wrote:Hello again!

He is clearly wearing the infamous KSCW Series (short for, King Style Cloacking Wig).

They are notoriously unreliable and have many issues including image compression failures

This product gained huge succes in reptilian community after Presleyzard the First made it famous.

Use of this device was later almost abandoned, after Presleyzard the First had battery output problems, resulting in pixel widening and heavy carnival blur effect.

Series II had pixel widening problems solved, but CLDO (Cool Looking Dude Output) had to be removed for stability.

Series III fixed loads of issues that users had been complaining about, but to save money, the design team was forced to remove COA (short for Charisma Output Amplifier) from the design and use CODM (for Creepy Old Dude Modulator) instead.

Series III seems to be highly reliable and really popular among our ultra-cool (see what i did there!) overlords, but it still has some image compression issues. Reptilian Dude in your video is clearly using this clever device.

G.W.B and his lizzard daddy both sport this "too cool for school" model too.

I know many of you have been stressed out about the fact, that these cloacking malfunctions are extremely rare and it really makes you think. What if yours is working so well, that you don't even know youre wearing it.......

But just because this is posted on this creepy conspiracy site i will suggest a higlly unlikely and totally absurd theory. Now guys i need you input on this so i can rule out this weird theory and sleep well again.
Thanks! :D

So not being too impressed that your can't even hold an intelligent conversation with someone without resorting to childish jokes I decided to do a thread search on your was not surprised to find that all your remarks for your 1600 posts have been nothing but negative and childish remarks on a whole range of subjects with NO intelligent input in any one of them.

Your little "bubble gum" troll tactics won't work on me dukettt, I have skin thicker then a crocodile and your only making yourself look like a retard..not me.

Like your thread on "how to optain nukes on the black market" which you bumped multiple times until someone commented in it....pathetic :alien51:

Sadley though its people like you who keep "lurkers" with good research from posting at the site..since they don't wanna deal with the childish bullshit.

So if your wanna comment in my thread again I want to see a signed permission slip from your parents stating you did all your chores and homework and your allowed to plat at DTV.

And here is some words of wisdom from kinninigan:

"You wanna hang with the big trolls, you better learn how to piss in the tall forest"

Wow. Im so disappointed in you. Looks like you have Humor Oskillator Measure Obtainer installed. :P

Now lets be semi-serious for a while.
You post fairytale videos and get all worked up and resort to attacking person, just like a kid called Pindz i used to know, when your video is debunked.
Guess what, you are like a boring ass grey, colorless version of Pindz! Like Pindz on right medication.

You also get worked up when someone expands your "trademark" fantasy universe. Does the shit i wrote about famous KSCW sound any less plausible that that shit of yours? Really? If so, How?

Sorry Mr. George Lucas for spoiling your fun.

I bet you don't know anything, i mean anything about digital video, encoding, codecs, streaming ect.
I posted a link for you explaining a bit about errors in compression, but i bet you did not even click it.
Otherwise you would see immediately what is happening in your video.

IT IS A FUCKING COMPRESSION ERROR!

Having dealt with digital video since it has been around (yes analog before that), i have seen loads and loads of these errors.

I have also seen loads of ignorant people who think those errors are "lizards overlords" with holograms. (Sounds insane when you read it doesn't it?)

Now i challenge you to find a single analog video that shows similar errors! Or did the Lizzie guys appear the day DV was invented....what a twist! (i need to work that in to KSCW saga too!)

Im in a bit of hurry and a bit bored with idiots so i come back later and bash you some more.

Looked at your posts, none funny ,all shit.
Dude you are waste of cyberspace.

Lulz!

"You wanna hang with the big trolls, you better learn how to piss in the tall forest"

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 am » by Dukettt

Dukettt wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:dukettt I asked you to explain why the entity had eyes and for your thoughts on why is was "compression errors" and this was your response...sounds like something a 10 year old would say.....

Dukettt wrote:Hello again!

He is clearly wearing the infamous KSCW Series (short for, King Style Cloacking Wig).

They are notoriously unreliable and have many issues including image compression failures

This product gained huge succes in reptilian community after Presleyzard the First made it famous.

Use of this device was later almost abandoned, after Presleyzard the First had battery output problems, resulting in pixel widening and heavy carnival blur effect.

Series II had pixel widening problems solved, but CLDO (Cool Looking Dude Output) had to be removed for stability.

Series III fixed loads of issues that users had been complaining about, but to save money, the design team was forced to remove COA (short for Charisma Output Amplifier) from the design and use CODM (for Creepy Old Dude Modulator) instead.

Series III seems to be highly reliable and really popular among our ultra-cool (see what i did there!) overlords, but it still has some image compression issues. Reptilian Dude in your video is clearly using this clever device.

G.W.B and his lizzard daddy both sport this "too cool for school" model too.

I know many of you have been stressed out about the fact, that these cloacking malfunctions are extremely rare and it really makes you think. What if yours is working so well, that you don't even know youre wearing it.......

But just because this is posted on this creepy conspiracy site i will suggest a higlly unlikely and totally absurd theory. Now guys i need you input on this so i can rule out this weird theory and sleep well again.
Thanks! :D

So not being too impressed that your can't even hold an intelligent conversation with someone without resorting to childish jokes I decided to do a thread search on your was not surprised to find that all your remarks for your 1600 posts have been nothing but negative and childish remarks on a whole range of subjects with NO intelligent input in any one of them.

Your little "bubble gum" troll tactics won't work on me dukettt, I have skin thicker then a crocodile and your only making yourself look like a retard..not me.

Like your thread on "how to optain nukes on the black market" which you bumped multiple times until someone commented in it....pathetic :alien51:

Sadley though its people like you who keep "lurkers" with good research from posting at the site..since they don't wanna deal with the childish bullshit.

So if your wanna comment in my thread again I want to see a signed permission slip from your parents stating you did all your chores and homework and your allowed to plat at DTV.

Wow. Im so disappointed in you. Looks like you have Humor Oskillator Measure Obtainer installed. :P

Now lets be semi-serious for a while.
You post fairytale videos and get all worked up and resort to attacking person, just like a kid called Pindz i used to know, when your video is debunked.
Guess what, you are like a boring ass grey, colorless version of Pindz! Like Pindz on right medication.

You also get worked up when someone expands your "trademark" fantasy universe. Does the shit i wrote about famous KSCW sound any less plausible that that shit of yours? Really? If so, How?

Sorry Mr. George Lucas for spoiling your fun.

I bet you don't know anything, i mean anything about digital video, encoding, codecs, streaming ect (ur level 1 windows movie maker skilzz dont count, 5 year olds edit videos these days).

I posted a link for you explaining a bit about errors in compression, but i bet you did not even click it.
Otherwise you would see immediately what is happening in your video.

IT IS A FUCKING COMPRESSION ERROR!

Having dealt with digital video since it has been around (yes analog before that), i have seen loads and loads of these errors.

I have also seen loads of ignorant people who think those errors are "lizards overlords" with holograms. (Sounds insane when you read it doesn't it?)

Now i challenge you to find a single analog video that shows similar errors! Or did the Lizzie guys appear the day DV was invented....what a twist! (i need to work that in to KSCW saga too!)

Im in a bit of hurry and a bit bored with idiots so i come back later and bash you some more.

Lulz!

canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm » by Kinninigan

Dukettt wrote: Looks like you have Humor Oskillator Measure Obtainer installed.

I bet you don't know anything, i mean anything about digital video, encoding, codecs, streaming ect (ur level 1 windows movie maker skilzz dont count, 5 year olds edit videos these days).

I am only gonna comment on what you said here:

"Humor Oskillator Measure Obtainer"

So you resorted in calling me a HOMO instead of proving any of your so called video expertise....and that anyone who believes in the theory is gay...GOOD ONE

Also I anaylized ONE video here..so saying you seen tons of these "compression errors" has nothing to do with this video....again you resort to senseless jokes like a kid instead of proving anything

And comparing me to Pindz is pathetic...maybe the reason pindz went nuts is having to deal with people like your derailing and trolling his threads

Also I never cursed at you or resorted to name calling..I was trying to talk to you like an adult but I see that ain't gonna happen

And finally "you will come back to bash me some more?" I am also making some more videos...does this mean your gonna troll all my threads now. And I posted ALOT of Reptilian threads...WHY SUCH AN INTEREST IN THIS ONE?

I am fully convinced you are not worth wasting anymore time on so keep the pathetic comments coming dukettt...

I will only respond when you have something intelligent to say...and I am not gonna stoop down to your pathetic childish level and start cursing at you and making jokes...

I AM BETTER THEN THAT...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 pm » by Dukettt

Ok.
Now what do you think is more plausible, seriously just think about it a moment, reptilian alien or compression error in your video?
Im all for people making videos and they all are wellcome so keep em coming. Hope you find that elusive real reptilian video, i will be the first to praise it. I just call them how i see them.
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 am » by Dukettt

It sure is quiet here...im talking about DTV...
Debate, discussion, irony, humour, used to flow here like water....things happened...loads...most utter shit, but anyways....
canubis wrote:

PreviousNext