Mysterious Antarctica stories...

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 am » by Vulcanic

Marduk2012 wrote:
constabul wrote:hannibul was such an awesome member
:mrgreen:

Snake Plissken... Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time.

A long time...

TO LONG! I feel like i need to do some kind of rain dance to bringith him back ! :ohno: SNaKE! :owned: CoMe BaCk :help: :dancing: :banana: we need enlightment! :sunny: I still think he went to the antartic and found what he was looking for , he prolly chilling in shambala in a throne of gold with blue chicks and coneheads hotties partying it up :cheers:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:15 am » by Vulcanic

AGHARIANS - (or Aghartians)
Compiled by Mary Sutherland
A group of Asiatic or Nordic human type beings (pre-Scandinavian Race)
who have established a thriving kingdom within the vast system of caverns
below the Gobi Desert, of the Shambhala Regions.

NARGAS
The Agharti System of Central Asia allegedly , according to Hindi legends, links to 'Snakeworld', a multileveled cavern ystem under the
southwestern slopes of the Himalayans, which is the home of the Nagas.

The Narga System is where we find the 'serpent' cult of human and reptilian collaborators. One of which is said to have had contact with
Nazi Thule Society during World War II.

Long ago, an Asian prince is said to have led some warrior monks into the cave to irradicate this cult. Following the conflict the reptilians
and collaborating forces were driven out. However, in recent centuries they have regained some ground.

Naga is a Sanskrit word meaning 'serpent, one who is wise'. It is connected with the Dragon Spirit. Their language is Naga-Krita.
Chinese and Mexican call them Nagal
Tibetans call them Lu
Java call them Sesa
Egyptian show the Nagas as 'King-Initiates'.

Hindu mythology claim them to be a Race of Serpents whose purpose was to populate the Underworld , Patalas. They are the 1,000
offspring of the sage Kasyapa and Kadru, the daughter of Daksha. They are only malevolent to humans when they have been mistreated
and their venom is deadly. They also carry the elixir of life and immortality.
Sesha, meaning eternal, is the 'World Serpent' who provides the bed for Vishnu, as his heads give Vishnu shade. He is depicted either as
human with the form of Bala-Rama or as a serpent dressed in purple with 1,000 heads, which cause earthquakes when he moves them.

At the end of each Kalpa (1,000 Ages), he destroys the world with fire. Lineages are described in great length in the Mahabharata.

Nagas are also referred to as the Targzissians. According to Sumerian Mythology, ENKI mated with ID, a female Nagas, producing
MARDUK.

*Riley Martin described the Targzissians of co-habiting a 40 kilometer diameter, egg-shaped mothership orbiting Saturn with the Biaviians
(along with five other races, including the Sirians)

Targzissians (Targs) are often referred to as Dracos. They have the ability to create telepathic illusions, giving the illusion of
shape-shifting.

ENKI (1/2 Negas and 1/2 Pleiadian type (or an illusion of Pleiadian)), according to Sumerian myths , 'mated' with many human females in an
attempt to produce male offspring, but had little success. ENKI was a biologist
and genetic engineer, among other talents. The women he bred however, only produced females, which a
Sumerian cuneiform text says (according to Sitchin) was an attempt to increase the
female population of hybrids (Nefilim)
Another explanation to the dominance of Females
is that there could have been sexual incompatibility (no human male Y chromosome),which makes more sense to me.

There is an ongoing debate, however, that the Targzissians and Nagas are not one in the
same. They may only be a distant relative somehow. But others feel they are the same , being
that they carried the same icon, logo or insigma of the 'flying dragon'. But then maybe they
belong to the same federation which carries the insigma of the 'flying dragon'?

The Nagas were not considered to be cruel or murderous, but wise in the ways of the universe. The more heads a Naga had, the wiser it
was. *Note in N.E. India, in a wild, forest and undeveloped region bounded by Myanmar on the east and the Indian states of Manipur on
the south, a primative tribe was found to inhabit the area, calling themselves the
Naga Tribe, a Tibeto-Burman tribe , who interestingly practiced the traditon of 'head-hunting' I wonder if they did not
take the myth seriously, believing owning these heads gave them the wisdom of the original Nagas.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 am » by Vulcanic

Shambhala

Nagas of the Ancient times lived in a city called Bhogavati/Naga-loka, or Patala-loka in the Netherworld. The entrance to this grand city is
supposed to be marked by ant-hills, although it is also said to be high atop Mount Meru. (Compare the Ant Hill Legend with The Hopi
Indians of Arizona) In the center of their garden stands a tree of life and reincarnation guarded by an actual dragon.

Brahma is said to have relegated the Nagas to the nether regions when they became to populated on earth and commanded them to bite
only the truly evil or those destined to die prematurely. Vasuki is their king. He possesses a gem on his head that can cure all diseases and
gives good fortune. Vishnu is said to sleep on the coils of the 'serpent' Ananta who holds up the earth. Females Nagas are said to be
beautiful beyond description . Many family with prestigious lineage claim to be descendents of the Nagas.

In the Secret Doctrine (H.P.Blavotsky), the first Nagas--being wiser than Serpents--are the 'Sons of Will and Yoga, (Secret Doctrine, II,
p.181). "Some of the descendants of the primitive Nagas, the Serpents of Wisdom, peopled America, when its continent arose during the
palmy days of the great Atlantis," (Secret Doctrine ((, p.182), (Bghgavad-Gita, W. Q. Judge, p.75)

The West's Description is somewhat different, but worth noting:
Referred to as :
'Reptoids'
'Reptiloids'
'Reptons'
'Homo-saurus'
'Lizard-men'
'Large Nosed Greys'

They are described as being around 7-8 ft. tall and of
various colors, with reptilian type skin.
Some believe that they may have descended from a branch of bipedal sauroids which existed on earth in Ancient Times. . Via an
unexplained evolution they may have developed the brain-body coordination
necessary to develop a technology of their own, more advanced than homo-sapiens.

Some species still reportedly retain a visible 'tail' although much atrophied from their supposedly
extinct' saurian ancestors.
Some abductees claim that the "lizard" people resemble a humanoid version of a Velociraptor. Keep in mind though, they do have the
shape-shifting abilities. So however they appear to the viewer may be a deliberate camoflauge of their true appearance.

After a reputed battle in ancient times between a "pre-Scandinavian" race from the Gobi region and a Reptiloid race based in Antarctica,
the reptilians allegedly lost the battle for domination of the surface world and were driven into underground networks in which they
eventually developed aerial and space technology.
During this time UFO'S or Flying Disc's were used in Battle. Adversaries of the Negas were Devas, Asuras, Gandharvas, Uragas, or
Raksasas. These are all powerful races of humanoid beings that were openly active on the earth or in its general environs in Salva's time..
Inner Earth Alien Races. Races of Shambhala.
Agharians (Aghartians) and Nargas.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:31 am » by Vulcanic

So they say........ So Say We All!

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:41 am » by Vulcanic

The Nazi era Thule Society reported much about Tibetan myths of openings into the Earth.[citation needed] There is even a theory that Hitler ordered a research journey for such an opening in Antarctica[citation needed], based on a speech of Admiral Dönitz in front of a German submarine in 1944, when he claimed "The German submarine fleet is proud of having built an invisible fortification for the Führer, anywhere in the world." During the Nuremberg Trials, Dönitz spoke of "an invisible fortification, in midst of the eternal ice.'

An early twentieth-century proponent of hollow Earth, William Reed, wrote Phantom of the Poles in 1906. He supported the idea of a hollow Earth, but without interior shells or inner sun.

The spiritualist writer Walburga, Lady Paget in her book Colloquies with an unseen friend (1907) was an early writer to mention the hollow earth theory, she claimed that cities exist beneath a desert, which is where the descendants of Atlantis moved to, she further claimed that an entrance will be discovered to this subterranean kingdom in the 21st century.

William Fairfield Warren, in his book, Paradise Found: The Cradle of the Human Race at the North Pole presented his belief that humanity had originated on a continent in the Arctic, called Hyperborea, this view influenced some of the early hollow earth theorists. According to Marshall Gardner both the Eskimo and Mongolian peoples had come from the interior of the earth from an entrance located at the North pole.

Marshall Gardner (distinct from Martin Gardner, mentioned below) wrote A Journey to the Earth's Interior in 1913 and an expanded edition in 1920. He placed an interior sun in the hollow Earth. He even built a working model of the hollow Earth and patented it (U.S. Patent 1,096,102). Gardner made no mention of Reed, but did take Symmes to task for his ideas. In the same time Vladimir Obruchev wrote a fiction novel Plutonia, where the hollow Earth's interior possessed one inner (central) sun and was inhabited by prehistoric species. The interior was connected with the surface by a hole in the Arctic.

The explorer Ferdynand Ossendowski wrote a book in 1922 titled Beasts, Men and Gods in the book Ossendowski tells of a story which was imparted to him concerning a subterranean kingdom which exists inside the earth. This kingdom was known to the Buddhists as Agharti.

George Papashvily in his book Anything Can Happen (1940), claimed that there was a discovery in the Caucasus mountains of a cavern containing giant human skeletons "with heads as big as bushel baskets" and also of an ancient tunnel nearby which leads down into the inside of the earth. According to Papashvily one man who entered the tunnel never returned to the surface.

Other writers of the 20th century have proposed that "ascended masters" of esoteric wisdom inhabit subterranean caverns or a hollow Earth. Antarctica, the North Pole, Tibet, Peru, and Mount Shasta in California, USA, have all had their advocates as the locations of entrances to a subterranean realm referred to as Agartha, with some even advancing the hypothesis that UFOs have their homeland in these places.

The writer Lobsang Rampa in his book The Cave of the Ancients wrote that an underground chamber system exists beneath the Himalayas of Tibet, and is filled with ancient machinery, records and treasures. Michael Grumley a cryptozoologist has linked Bigfoot and other hominid cryptids to ancient tunnel systems underground.

Douglas Baker wrote in one of his books that he had an astral journey to the inner earth where he observed a subterranean civilization.Other occult writers such as Guy Ballard and Alice Bailey have written that they have had Out Of Body Experiences and met mysterious beings inside of the earth.

According to the ancient astronaut writer Peter Kolosimo a robot was seen entering a subterranean tunnel below a Monastery in Mongolia, he also claimed a light was seen from underground in Azerbaijan. Kolosimo and other ancient astronaut writers such as Robert Charroux linked these activities to UFOs.

A book allegedly by a "Dr. Raymond Bernard" which appeared in 1964, The Hollow Earth, exemplifies the idea of UFOs coming from inside the earth. The book rehashes Reed and Gardner's ideas and ignores Symmes. Bernard also adds his own ideas: the Ring Nebula proves the existence of hollow worlds, as well as speculation on the fate of Atlantis and the origin of flying saucers. "Bernard" argued that the inhabitants of Atlantis took refuge in the Earth's interior before the city was destroyed in great calamity. It was Atlanteans who piloted the flying machines known in ancient India as vimanas and in the modern world as flying saucers. After the US bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Bernard claimed, the Atlanteans became concerned that radioactive air might flow into the world's interior, and so some emerged in their flying saucers in an act of self-defense. An article by Martin Gardner revealed that Dr.Walter Siegmeister used the pseudonym `Bernard', but not until the publishing of Walter Kafton-Minkel's Subterranean Worlds: 100,000 years of dragons, dwarves, the dead, lost races & UFOs from inside the Earth, in 1989, did the full story of Bernard/Siegmeister become well known.

The pages of the science fiction pulp magazine Amazing Stories promoted one such idea from 1945 to 1949 as "the Shaver Mystery". The magazine's editor, Ray Palmer, ran a series of stories by Richard Sharpe Shaver supposedly claimed as factual, though presented in the context of fiction. Shaver claimed that a superior pre-historic race had built a honeycomb of caves in the Earth, and that their degenerate descendants, known as "Dero", live there still, using the fantastic machines abandoned by the ancient races to torment those of us living on the surface. As one characteristic of this torment, Shaver described "voices" that purportedly came from no explainable source. Thousands of readers wrote to affirm that they, too, had heard the fiendish voices from inside the Earth. The writer David Hatcher Childress authored Lost Continents and the Hollow Earth (1998) in which he reprinted the stories of Palmer and defended the hollow earth idea based on alleged tunnel systems beneath South America and central Asia.

Hollow earth theorists have claimed a number of different locations for the entrances which lead inside the earth. Other than the South and North pole, entrances in locations which have been cited include: Paris in France, Staffordshire in England, Montreal in Canada,Hangchow in China, and the Amazon Rainforest.

Fantastic stories (supposedly believed as factual within fringe circles) have also circulated that Adolf Hitler and some of his followers escaped to hollow lands within the Earth after World War II via an entrance in Antarctica. (See also Hitler's supposed adherence to concave hollow-Earth ideas, below.)

Some writers have proposed building megastructures that have some similarities to a hollow Earth – see Dyson sphere, Globus Cassus.

21st Century

In 2011, Horatio Valens and Paul Veneti presented a two-hour "Lazeria Map Collection" video on centuries-old maps of the Arctic region and the North Pole, making a case for a 100-mile wide canyon in the center of the physical North Pole, into which north-flowing rivers drain into a hollow Earth.The maps were collected by Harry Hubbard.

Concave hollow Earths

An example of a concave hollow Earth. Humans live on the interior, with the universe in the center.
Instead of saying that humans live on the outside surface of a hollow planet, sometimes called a "convex" hollow-Earth hypothesis, some have claimed that our universe itself lies in the interior of a hollow world, calling this a "concave" hollow-Earth hypothesis. The surface of the Earth, according to such a view, might resemble the interior shell of a sphere.

Purportedly verifiable hypotheses of a "concave hollow Earth" need to be distinguished from a thought experiment which defines a coordinate transformation such that the interior of the Earth becomes "exterior" and the exterior becomes "interior". (For example, in spherical coordinates, let radius r go to R²/r where R is the Earth's radius.) The transformation entails corresponding changes to the forms of physical laws. This is not a hypothesis but an illustration of the fact that any description of the physical world can be equivalently expressed in more than one way.

Cyrus Teed, a doctor from upstate New York, proposed such a concave hollow Earth in 1869, calling his scheme "Cellular Cosmogony". Teed founded a group called the Koreshan Unity based on this notion, which he called Koreshanity. The main colony survives as a preserved Florida state historic site, at Estero, Florida, but all of Teed's followers have now died. Teed's followers claimed to have experimentally verified the concavity of the Earth's curvature, through surveys of the Florida coastline making use of "rectilineator" equipment.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 am » by Vulcanic

The deepest hole drilled to date is the SG-3 borehole which is 12.3 km (7.6 mi)[49] deep, part of the Soviet Kola Superdeep Borehole project; thus, visual knowledge of the Earth's structure extends that far.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 am » by Nilm33

Great thread. I dont know if this has been added but ive always wondered if it was legit, because if it is, then its the smoking gun...

tons of photos, charts and maps from antarctic expeditions. Also a map of the inside earth. Nazis I believe. If its a hoax its a damn good one!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 am » by Nilm33

Part 2. best hollow earth vid ive ever found

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 am » by Mydogma

Vulcanic wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Go get the Doc and Copper... :wink:

Cheers Vulcanic and thanks Buzzsaw, looking back there is quite a lot of info amassed on this topic isnt there? Which is cool, because I still find it absolutely fascinating!

"why dont we just stay here for awhile...see what happens..."

:flop: welcome snake :flop: Its been a interest of mine since i was a child. As i loved dinosaurs and heard byrds story about seeing living dinosaurs in the earth just got me hooked into the subject and of course as i got older more and more things get linked into this underworld, my interest in ancient history points alot to in the the earth... i'll never get bored of this topic.

Great posts..about twenty years back I remeber hearing of the hollow earth..for the first ten I thought it was rubbish and didn't pay it much attention, but after seamingly odd things I would be brought back to it and each time with a little more logics with it...then about five years ago I bumped into admiral bryds story then researched him to be quite the stand up highly praised guy of his times that oddly was left out of any of my history books...then on to his admiral friend that apparently suicidEd himself out a multistory building..as much as I wanted to think the idea was silly..llogics keep bringing me back..I think now I would say I'm a believer..(I think...haha) bottom line is that everything we think we know(all the professors) about what's ten or fifty miles or a few thousand miles down is purely speculative bunk...cuz they don't know cuz they can't drill that far..I think its hollow..that's why they don't allow live streaming satalite over the poles..yet allow it everywhere else...yep I believe...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 pm » by Vulcanic

Nilm33 wrote:Great thread. I dont know if this has been added but ive always wondered if it was legit, because if it is, then its the smoking gun...

tons of photos, charts and maps from antarctic expeditions. Also a map of the inside earth. Nazis I believe. If its a hoax its a damn good one!

Upload to Disclose.tv

no hoax germans and americans were at the antartic in 1940's operation highjump we called it, a mapping of little america, what happend or what was found is up for debate, but i know for 100% fact we found 300 miles of warm fresh water lakes and no snow and lots of minerals, i'll post the video with real footage

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext