Mysterious Antarctica stories...

Initiate

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 1:36 am » by Snake Plissken

I have come across lots of odd stories about Antrctica over the years, Project High jump and its real purpose, secret Nazi bases during WW2, Mysterious undergound Lake Vostok, Personnel being evacuated from Antarctic bases under mysterious cuircumstances etc.

They say it was once ice free, and a possibly the source of a lost civilisation, now buried deep under the ice. I even read thet the US conducted nuclear tests in the atmosphere above Antarctica, possibly creating a hole in the ozone layer in the process.

Movies like The Thing and AVP can easily spark peoples imagination, but has anyone else heard of any odd goings on in the ice????
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Writer

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 1:59 am » by Ducky

This subject ALWAYS facinates me.

Though, I haven't heard of any pertinent info as of late, we are discussing this same thing over at amkon.net.

What Lays Beneath the Antarctic Ice?
"It's best that we look forward. Yet, time to time, we see the shadows that gird our present thoughts, that will instill within us, a momentum of future possibilities"

PostMon Nov 10, 2008 9:14 pm » by Hesop

Snake Plissken wrote:I have come across lots of odd stories about Antrctica over the years, Project High jump and its real purpose, secret Nazi bases during WW2, Mysterious undergound Lake Vostok, Personnel being evacuated from Antarctic bases under mysterious cuircumstances etc.

Hey Snake,
I've been meaning to get back to you on this. I was looking for some of the info sources I had, but was unable to recover them all from my old hard drive.
Concerning Operation High Jump though, I can probably tell you some pertinant facts. As well as some of the WILD things that DIDN'T happen there.
You see, I came across the OMEGA story years ago, and remembered my grandmother's story of our family, and how, at one point in time 1947, my dads two older brothers, were both at oposite ends of the earth at the same time. One was at the North Pole, while the other was at the South Pole, (they were both Navy men).
Reading about the crazy UFO battles etc in Omega, I decided to call my uncle in Ohio, who was a seaplane tender in Operation Highjump, and had a close relationship with all the pilots. We ended up having a long conversation, and he told me a lot about the mission. While in the service, he had been on many "classified" missions, word would quickly get around so that all the men eventually learned of their purpose there. While Highjump was an exception to this rule, there were no Nazis or UFO's involved in the story. But there was a GREAT MYSTERY!
My uncle was aboard the USS Pine Island http://www.south-pole.com/p0000150.htm. In his relationships with other crew members he knew that the first people to know the reason for the mission was the pilots. But in talking with them, they said, "You know Don, we still don't know what we're doing here, but I can tell you this much, we've found 3 warm LAKES, and we're dropping some kind of markers around them."
This is the only web reference I could find at the time= http://www.south-pole.com/p0000152.htm
So, of all the Natl Geographic (and others) specials aired about the Antartic, when have you ever heard about THIS before? Isn't this a little more exciting and fantastic find compared to penguins?? It would seem logic to me, that they may in fact have found places in the ice that ufo's have been using for coming and going, thus, the continued secrecy and non-disclosure of the lakes.
Yes, they did lose one plane, and launched a recovery mission, but other than that, the mission was uneventful. After our conversation, my uncle said he intended to bring the topic of this mission back up at their next reunion, for further input from other surviving crewmembers, but sadly he passed away before that could happen. He developed a blood clot in the hospital after a heart attack.
Search the links I provided, and go to the other pages for more info. This site seems to be the most accurate, from my uncles information.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 11, 2008 7:25 pm » by Snake Plissken

Hesop thank you so much for this, thats really interesting!
All kinds of crazy stuff get added to the operation Highjump story everyday, its nice to know there was a tiny grain of weirdness in there somewhere!

Im just going off to absorb those links, thanks man... :D :D :D

PostTue Nov 11, 2008 7:31 pm » by Hesop

Your welcome :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 pm » by Vulcanic

i posted tons of vinitage high jump films should check em out.

keep in mind great movies and books were made about this story like - journey to the center of the earth. because of Admiral Byrd's bizarre statements,of operation high jump.

I Remember Lemuria & The Shaver Mystery

don't forget - Operation High Jump to Antarctica in 1947 and Admiral Byrd's bizarre statements, tunnel systems in South America and Tibet, the underground world of Agartha, the belief of UFOs coming from the South Pole, more.

Lost Continents and the Hollow Earth

Lost Continents & the Hollow Earth is the thorough examination of the early hollow earth stories of Richard Shaver and the fascination that fringe fantasy subjects such as lost continents and the hollow earth have had for the American public. Shavers rare 1948 book I Remember Lemuria is reprinted in its entirety, and the book is packed with illustrations from Ray Palmer's Amazing Stories magazine of the 1940s. Palmer and Shaver told of tunnels running through the earth tunnels inhabited by the Deros and Teros, humanoids from an ancient spacefaring race that had inhabited the earth, eventually going underground, hundreds of thousands of years ago. Childress discusses the famous hollow earth books and delves deep into whatever reality may be behind the stories of tunnels in the earth. Operation High Jump to Antarctica in 1947 and Admiral Byrd's bizarre statements, tunnel systems in South America and Tibet, the underground world of Agartha, the belief of UFOs coming from the South Pole, .

The Teros, which is short from integrative or constructive, are a subsurface race that usually keep the Deros in check. The Teros, were the original tribe of the Lunarians who came to this planet to dwell beneath the surface of the Earth. They are referred to as the Sunaynans, meaning “The Yearly Ones.”

The Deros were for disagreeable people and the Teros, were for agreeable people. Their chief is named Laamsa (the photo). The Teros came from the planet Jomon in the star constellation Arcturus which is in the Bootes constellation. Arcturus, the red giant, the fourth brightest star in heaven is where much mixing took place.

The Sunaynans have 48 chromosomes instead of the normal 46 that Earth people possess. The Tero’s chromosome structure is so different from Earthlings that when mixed with certain humans, it caused a defect of 47 chromosomes which today is called “Down’s Syndrome.” Their children are usually born with breathing defects as well as congenital heart disease and they also have poor digestive systems. Their immune system is unable to function properly and they are more apt to developing leukemia.

The Teros that have an abundance of pigmentation in their skin are descendants of the Shuyukh. Those who are lacking pigmentation are descendants of the Halaabeans, Flugelrods or Hulub. The Teros bored further into the Earth and were able to keep their sanity. Because of cross-breeding, the Teros took on different forms. Some look so human they can come to the surface and not be noticed.

The Ashtar Fleet

this is the deros chief named Laamsa
Last edited by Vulcanic on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 pm » by Vulcanic

In even older storys they also talk about this, during a bad volcano erruption and bad weather people fled to caves to wait out the storm and a underground race found them took in the human women and taught them the ways of magic teaching human women how to use rocks and cystals to create magic but the men got jealous and fought them and took back there women wich brought magic to the people of the surface. these underground beings were called the vipers they were claimed to have faces of dragons wich is the birth of the storys of reptilion aliens amoung us.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 am » by Snake Plissken

Thanks Vulcanic, great post :D , i had heard a little about the Deros and Teros before, true or not its a great story. All of the info about Admiral Byrd is great, i wonder if it could, in part, be true?

One thing i have found is that there are not a lot of recent rumours or stories coming out of the Antarctic, which is a shame because i personally believe there is some great Stuff buried under all that ice. I subscribe to the pole shift theory and think that at some point there might have been a great civilisation on Antarctica ,maybe even a possible source for the Atlantis myth (boy is there a lot of reading and disagreement about that out there!)
Operation Highjump was a seriously maassive build up of armed forces, i cant help but wonder if their really was more to it than a training exercise, maybe it was just paranoia based on rumours at the time about a secret Nazi base? (i would rather believe something much more exciting!)
Anyone out there heard anything else? I just want to get out there and start digging! :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 7:31 am » by Vulcanic

Snake Plissken wrote:Thanks Vulcanic, great post :D , i had heard a little about the Deros and Teros before, true or not its a great story. All of the info about Admiral Byrd is great, i wonder if it could, in part, be true?

One thing i have found is that there are not a lot of recent rumours or stories coming out of the Antarctic, which is a shame because i personally believe there is some great Stuff buried under all that ice. I subscribe to the pole shift theory and think that at some point there might have been a great civilisation on Antarctica ,maybe even a possible source for the Atlantis myth (boy is there a lot of reading and disagreement about that out there!)
Operation Highjump was a seriously maassive build up of armed forces, i cant help but wonder if their really was more to it than a training exercise, maybe it was just paranoia based on rumours at the time about a secret Nazi base? (i would rather believe something much more exciting!)
Anyone out there heard anything else? I just want to get out there and start digging! :sunny:

maybe even a possible source for the Atlantis myth (boy is there a lot of reading and disagreement about that out there!) [/quote]

Vulcanic- It's funny you said that because it already was claimed to be te source in the 1940's and before. Its also claimed to be lumeria ect.. but here is a video you might like it has alot of the old posters and photos and news clips.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next