mysterious beam of light?? photo stonehenge 09.12.2010

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 5:16 am » by Kris75

Greetings UFO Casebook,

My friend Alan Ferguson in Australia told me get in contact with you as I recently took some photographs while on a UFO hunting trip to Wiltshire and Glastonbury.

I have lived in the UK now for almost 7 years and have always had an interest in the subject of UFOs and the paranormal.

On the 12th of September 2010, my wife and I stopped in to the ancient stone landmark of Stonehenge around 10:45 AM, the crowds were very large as many tour buses were present.

As I mentioned my goal for the 5 days we were in the region was to try and capture UFOs on camera, and to make visual observations, and explore some paranormal locations for other study.

As we were preparing to leave the tour route, I took some random fast shots of the sky around the stones in order to see if any anomalies could be recorded.

On my last shot I said in my head: "Now show me something before I leave," and boy was I surprised to see what appeared on one of the frames I took.

In the photograph I am attaching is what appears to be a mysterious beam of light emitting before me.

It only appears on the one frame and not in any others, I have asked around and have been told it is not a lens flare nor a gaff, I am still excited and shaken by this photo.

The second photo was taken the same night around 11:45 PM over the city of Glastonbury, my wife and I had arrived to our hotel at 4:30 that afternoon and I wanted to do some sky watching that night and had to wait for the weather to clear.

I took my lawn chair to the parking lot behind the Inn and began watching the sky around 11:00 PM. These two objects appeared over the Inn roughly around 11:45 and I observed them for 4-5 minutes.

They flew separately from one another and moved very silently. They moved from my view and headed off to the Northwest very rapidly.

Two other local gentleman from a local pub told me they see this stuff all the time. I would like to hear from anyone who may have some thoughts on this beam photo.

Sincerely Yours,

Thomas E. Finley USAF Ret.

Essex, England

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/glaston ... e2010.html
source & references:

Submitted to the UFO Casebook

pics link
:look: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/stonehenge091210.jpg
:look: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/glastonbury.jpg

:think: :headscratch: :think: :mrgreen: :roll:

Writer

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 am » by Dorton1012