mysterious fibers in McDonald's Chicken McNuggets

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 11:03 pm » by Phoenix rising

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers, hair-like structures; Natural News Forensic Food Lab posts research photos, video

(NaturalNews) Today we announce the first investigation conducted at the Natural News Forensic Food Laboratory, the new science-based research branch of Natural News where we put foods under the microscope and find out what's really there.

Earlier today I purchased a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets from a McDonald's restaurant in Austin, Texas. Under carefully controlled conditions, I then examined the Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope, expecting to see only processed chicken bits and a fried outer coating.

But what I found instead shocked even me. I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my decade of investigating foods and nutrition, but I never expected to find this...

As the following photos show, the Chicken McNuggets were found to contain strange fibers that some people might say even resemble so-called "Morgellon's."

We found dark black hair-like structures sticking out of the nugget mass, as well as light blue egg-shaped structures with attached tail-like hairs or fibers.

These are shown in extreme detail in the photos below, taken on August 15, 2013 at the Natural News Forensic Food Lab. The actual Chicken McNugget samples used in these photos have been frozen for storage of forensic evidence.

We also found odd red coloring splotches in several locations, as well as a spherical green object that resembles algae.

We are not claiming or implying that these objects in any way make McDonald's Chicken McNuggets unsafe to consume. We do, however, believe that this visual evidence may warrant an FDA investigation into the ingredient composition of Chicken McNuggets.

In particular, where are the hair-like structures coming from? This is especially important to answer, given that chickens do not have hair. Is there cross-species contamination in the processing of Chicken McNuggets? This question needs to be answered.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.naturalnews.com/041646_Chick ... ibers.html
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 1:26 am » by Spock

We just watched a Joe Rogan on Morgellons disease - sounds a lot like it.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 am » by E6722maj

the greatest surprise is that there is actual chicken IN the 'Mc nuggets' :vomit:

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 4:56 am » by RATRODROB

I know that Muck Donald's is absolutely fckn shit and not a healthy nutritious meal in any way shape or form, but I do occasionally eat it :o , I know I shouldn't :roll:

mostly I order the fillet of fish with extra cheese and extra sauce because the amount of cheee (1/3 third of a slice) and sauce on a regular fillet is a fckn joke.

but has anyone ever examined what is in a fillet of fckin fish, im scared to know, but if I did know it would greatly help me from eating this crap.

un less you pay for extra sauce and cheese, it wont look like the ones on the menu.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 am » by RATRODROB

Phoenix rising wrote:McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers, hair-like structures; Natural News Forensic Food Lab posts research photos, video

(NaturalNews) Today we announce the first investigation conducted at the Natural News Forensic Food Laboratory, the new science-based research branch of Natural News where we put foods under the microscope and find out what's really there.

Earlier today I purchased a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets from a McDonald's restaurant in Austin, Texas. Under carefully controlled conditions, I then examined the Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope, expecting to see only processed chicken bits and a fried outer coating.

But what I found instead shocked even me. I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my decade of investigating foods and nutrition, but I never expected to find this...

As the following photos show, the Chicken McNuggets were found to contain strange fibers that some people might say even resemble so-called "Morgellon's."

We found dark black hair-like structures sticking out of the nugget mass, as well as light blue egg-shaped structures with attached tail-like hairs or fibers.

These are shown in extreme detail in the photos below, taken on August 15, 2013 at the Natural News Forensic Food Lab. The actual Chicken McNugget samples used in these photos have been frozen for storage of forensic evidence.

We also found odd red coloring splotches in several locations, as well as a spherical green object that resembles algae.

We are not claiming or implying that these objects in any way make McDonald's Chicken McNuggets unsafe to consume. We do, however, believe that this visual evidence may warrant an FDA investigation into the ingredient composition of Chicken McNuggets.

In particular, where are the hair-like structures coming from? This is especially important to answer, given that chickens do not have hair. Is there cross-species contamination in the processing of Chicken McNuggets? This question needs to be answered.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.naturalnews.com/041646_Chick ... ibers.html

PHOENIX, did this bloke actually identify what the fibres are and the other coloured blob things.

RRR

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 am » by Slith

C'mon, no surprises here.

:nails:

The burger they tested 5 or 6 years ago that had been sitting in a container, on a shelf, for 10 years still had the same nutritional value as when it was first made. And looked the same.

lolz

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 6:04 am » by Poison

im never going to be able to eat at Mcdonalds without thinking about this..... thank you. :nope:
A good man can make you feel strong,full of energy and able to take on the world No,sorry... thats coffee, coffee does that.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 6:22 am » by RATRODROB

Slith wrote:C'mon, no surprises here.

:nails:

The burger they tested 5 or 6 years ago that had been sitting in a container, on a shelf, for 10 years still had the same nutritional value as when it was first made. And looked the same.

lolz

I beg to differ, did you watch the vid about chicken nuggets that PHOENIX put up, ive never heard about fibres and coloured shit in nuggets before, :o

RRR

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 6:24 am » by RATRODROB

Poison wrote:im never going to be able to eat at Mcdonalds without thinking about this..... thank you. :nope:

:hiho: To DTV, I think I will also be thinking more about eating this crap.

RRR

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 3:11 pm » by The57ironman

chicken mucknuggets , eh'..?

...please friends.....don't ever eat at a muckfuckingfastfood establishment again...

when I eat out, I go to a diner, they do take out,
.....just not the drive thru, (you lazy fks... :mrgreen: )

where I know the cook, and I know where the ground beef comes from..

i, myself, have not eaten at one of these processed food restaraunts in 7 years...

take a break from them.....then go back and have one of their meals.....and then, think about how your stomach feels right after putting that ''muck'' in your belly....

if that doesn't clue you in , well, I guess you've got a stronger constitution than I do ...

to me ...it felt like I ate something I shouldn't have

....then.... either I can't shit for 2 days ...or have diahrea for 2 days...

happy eating...ffs

The Three Stooges Versus Islamofascism »
When Barry, Kerry and Joe meet ISIS, what could possibly go wrong?

Next