mysterious iron pipes at the foot of Mount Baigong ET PIPES

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 am » by Drextin

It seems like I have heard of it at some point but not in any detail but man it looks interesting as hell!

Thanks claw I'm on my way now to get lost in the website and wherever it leads. Since you have such a hands on experience with this I may come to you either in a post or message with questions if I need to understand something better if that is ok with you.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 6:45 pm » by Vulcanic

drextin wrote:
clawspiracy wrote:I think that these lines form a story about a people who came here to escape a cataclysm. I believe that this took place on Mars.

There are lines that seem to overlap the old lines, as if these were used as giant markers for something. I believe it's a symbolic language. Look at this one...

Notice the level from which this photo is taken? Remember the canals of Mars?

There is a resemblance. Maybe a similar style of irrigation systems?

And finally, I couldn't resist this one... It's my favorite...

I've been intrigued and amazed by those for many years. Every so called normal explanation for them seems contrived and arrogant to me. If there is proof positive about early alien visitations or something just as amazing to me this would have to be it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 pm » by Hesop

clawspiracy wrote:I am also fascinated by this place....

It is believed to be a zodiac... But there are many theories surrounding it. I myself just asked Peruvians. Their answer? The people from the stars.

Believed to be, but is it?
Look at the "Bond Heaven Earth" related to the Annunaki. Same symbol. That's what always facinated me about this site.

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm » by brillbilly

GREAT WORK PEOPLE,i wish i could bump this sort of stuff for ever lol,i love the mysteries of the world and just think how much is still to be uncovered.thanks all :cheers: http://s8int.com/ this is a good site for ooparts :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 pm » by Flecktarn

brillbilly sumed it up ther is so much in this world yet to find ,and the pipes in china were a new one on me ,do you notice that since the 90s more thing have been discovered ,its like something new everyday now,all we need now is any world leader to admit to aliens here visiting earth and for them to show themselves to the world then we can get on with a new understanding of things
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 6:14 pm » by Kurious

Has anybody ever heard of Puma Punku in Bolivia ? It may possibly be the most mind bending of all the mystery sites throughout the world -

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AABPXvwevVA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AABPXvwevVA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Ancient Structures

They are arguably the oldest, and most baffling ruins on the face of the Earth. It is hard to imagine how they did not come to be known as one of the wonders of the world like the Great Pyramid. Spectacular in its own right, the Great Pyramid is, yet it pales in comparison to the ruins of Puma Punku in Tiahuanaco, in South America.

The ruins of Puma Punku are one of four structures in the ancient city of Tiahuanaco. The others three structures are; The Akapana Pyramid, the Kalasasaya Platform, and the Subterranean Temple.

Even with modern day technology and information, these structures defy logic, and confound those who seek to solve the mysteries that lie within them. The ruins of Puma Punku are said to be the most fascinating, and most confusing of all.

Who built these structures?

How were these structures built?

Why were these structures built?

These are all questions on the minds of those researching these ancient structures, and they are not easily answerable, if they can even be answered at all.

Puma Punku

If pyramids were more than difficult to create several thousand years ago, then how much more difficult would it have been to build Puma Punku?

Puma Punku is believed to have once contained a great wharf, and a massive four part structure. Yet all that remains today are megalithic ruins from some cataclysmic event in history. A great earthquake? A comet that came too close to the Earth? A worldwide flood? These are all possible causes to the destruction of the once great structure that is now the ruins of Puma Punku.

Not only is there evidence to support the claim of a cataclysmic flood, but there is even evidence to support the theory that people once lived there before such a flood even occurred. The suspected flood could have happened somewhere around 12,000 years ago, and there is scientific evidence of tools, bones, and other material within flood alluvia, which suggests that a civilized people were there prior to any flood. Other evidence, that being carvings of bearded people that are not Andean, have been recorded throughout the area.

Could the ruins of Puma Punku be evidence of a long lost civilization?

This place doesn't look like much, granted, but when you do some research on the stones they used to build this place & the techniques they used to cut them you will have your mind messed with big time !!! Here's a little taster -

What Makes The Ruins Unique?

It is highly unlikely that any of the stones in Puma Punku were cut using ancient stone cutting techniques, at least not those that we are aware of.

The stones in Puma Punku are made up of granite, and diorite, and the only stone that is harder that those two, is the diamond. If the people who built this place cut these stones using stone cutting techniques, then they would had to have used diamond tools.

If they didn't use diamonds to cut these stones, then what did they use?

Not only were these stones really hard to cut, but they are also extremely heavy. One of these stone ruins weighs in at about 800 tons! These are big stones, and they are really heavy. The nearest quarry is at least 10 miles away from the site of the ruins. How in the world did these people move these blocks that weighed many tons, and how were they able to form a structure with them?

With the technology that we currently have today, it would be extremely difficult to recreate the site of these ruins, if possible at all. If we can't do it, then how did these ancient people accomplish this task? This could have taken place anywhere from 500 b.c. all the way back to the Ice Age.

These ancient people had to have been very sophisticated, knowing astronomy, geomancy, and mathematics. However, there are no records of this work. To build a place like Puma Punku, there must have been significant planning, and writing involved, but there is no record of any of this.

Had your curiosity tickled ?

GOOGLE results -

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=puma+punku&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enGB325GB325&ie=UTF-8&aq=h
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm » by -Marduk-

China baffled by 'alien' pyramid

BEIJING, China -- A team of Chinese scientists is to head out to the far west of the country to investigate a mystery pyramid that local legend says is a launch tower left by aliens from space. Nine scientists will travel this month to probe the origins of the 50-60 meter (165-198 ft) tall structure -- dubbed "the ET relics" -- in the western province of Qinghai, China's state-run Xinhua agency said on Wednesday. The mystery pyramid sits on Mount Baigong, has three caves with triangular openings on its facade and is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake, Xinhua said.

Rusty iron scraps, pipes and unusually shaped stones are scattered around the inhospitable and largely uninhabited area, it said.

A research fellow at a nearby observatory of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Yang Ji, told Xinhua the theory the pyramid was created by extra terrestrials was "understandable and worth looking into." "But scientific means must be employed to prove whether or not it is true," Yang said. Xinhua has not given any details on the age of the structure, or any other possible explanations for it.

But a study carried out by a local smeltery suggests the pipes are very old, Liu Shaolin, the engineer who carried out the analysis, told Xinhua. These findings have made the site more mysterious, says Qin Jianwen, a spokesman for the Delingha government. "Nature is harsh here. There are no residents let alone modern industry in the area, only a few migrant herdsmen to the north of the mountain," Qin said.

This will be the first time scientists are heading out to study the mysterious site near Delingha City in the depths of the Qaidam Basin, according to sources with the Haixi Mongolian and Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asia ... na.aliens/
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 7:04 pm » by TheDuck

This picture is meant to be a 'landing' cross..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm » by Dboyseeker

[quote="kurious"]Has anybody ever heard of Puma Punku in Bolivia ? It may possibly be the most mind bending of all the mystery sites throughout the world -
/quote]

Amazing :flop:
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 pm » by Kurious

dboyseeker wrote:
kurious wrote:Has anybody ever heard of Puma Punku in Bolivia ? It may possibly be the most mind bending of all the mystery sites throughout the world -
/quote]

Amazing :flop:

Your welcome sir
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

PreviousNext