MYSTERIOUS PUMA PUNKU UFO ANCIENT LASER STONE CUTTING TECH

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 am » by Stratafire

Found a site with the original information untranslated..

http://www.jacquesdemahieu.com.ar/rey-blanco-del-paraguay-2.htm

Some of the translations read as: " 23 m depth-vertical-calculated, ie the level of the base of the hill, the soldiers encountered a kind of burden that proved impossible to break.

The machine locks were broken one after another and explosives, not to puncture holes in mine, and managed to scratch the surface of what Berger considered the "roof" of the palace.

We affirmed that our witnesses was a material undoubtedly artificial, that seemed, in harder, to cement. A third attempt, in 1944, was held at the base of the hill. About 10 m opened high, in fact, another square pit, open-side flank of the hill.

In the back wall, an inscription, guinea pig characters, damaged by erosion, there seemed to belong to the Latin alphabet, was striking. This trench was deepened vertical. Again, the slab locked progression.

Several events made that the work was then abandoned altogether. Three years of effort, there were only memories become less precise."

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 pm » by Pindz

mediasorcerer wrote:come on man,we all know those tiny stone blocks were made with stone [edit=bronze]tools by savages,!!!!!easy,you just sit there and carve away for the next 4 million years,and viola,!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 2:03 pm » by Shaggietrip

stratafire wrote:Found a site with the original information untranslated..

http://www.jacquesdemahieu.com.ar/rey-blanco-del-paraguay-2.htm

Some of the translations read as: " 23 m depth-vertical-calculated, ie the level of the base of the hill, the soldiers encountered a kind of burden that proved impossible to break.

The machine locks were broken one after another and explosives, not to puncture holes in mine, and managed to scratch the surface of what Berger considered the "roof" of the palace.

We affirmed that our witnesses was a material undoubtedly artificial, that seemed, in harder, to cement. A third attempt, in 1944, was held at the base of the hill. About 10 m opened high, in fact, another square pit, open-side flank of the hill.

In the back wall, an inscription, guinea pig characters, damaged by erosion, there seemed to belong to the Latin alphabet, was striking. This trench was deepened vertical. Again, the slab locked progression.

Several events made that the work was then abandoned altogether. Three years of effort, there were only memories become less precise."

Anything relating to this in english?

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 pm » by Tomjay

exoatmospheric1 wrote:its true pindz... I have done as much research as one can without actually going there... and I've got to say that Puma-fucking-Punku is the #1 wtf megalith site yet.period. EVERYTHING about it cannot be explained.

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 pm » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm » by Giusdude

hey, for once the pindzy posts something really interesting!

hats off to you today bro, Puma Punku has been one of my favourite for ever.
simply put, unexplainable even by today's standards of construction.
ergo, extraterrestrial in origin.
great story.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm » by Pindz

giusdude wrote:hey, for once the pindzy posts something really interesting!

hats off to you today bro, Puma Punku has been one of my favourite for ever.
simply put, unexplainable even by today's standards of construction.
ergo, extraterrestrial in origin.
great story.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm » by Newdawnrising

There was a little man i Florida, during the 50s-60s. Who was no bigger than five feet tall, and lucky the weigh 100 pounds wet. He built a megalithic park that still stands today. He did all his work on his creation at night, and no-one knows how he made these stones light, but he said he knew the secret. As far as Puma Punku, if this was the creation of man, then i am a reptilian. :mrgreen:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm » by Will69ease

newdawnrising wrote:There was a little man i Florida, during the 50s-60s. Who was no bigger than five feet tall, and lucky the weigh 100 pounds wet. He built a megalithic park that still stands today. He did all his work on his creation at night, and no-one knows how he made these stones light, but he said he knew the secret. As far as Puma Punku, if this was the creation of man, then i am a reptilian. :mrgreen:

CORAL CASTLE of Ed Leedskalnin
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_coralcastle1.htm
(great answer)

Previous