Mysterious Stone chambers / magnetic anomalies

Initiate

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 pm » by Whaleylakeufo

kerrblur2 , the photo that interest you is one of the previous photos zoomed in around 350 to 500% ,its the photo of 2 plasma lights in front of a blue spruce .
The face appears in the upper left plasma light.
Several of us have captured photos with various different cameras , not dust orbs , nor birds , or bugs . There is much more to reality than meets the eyes , after all you do not "see" anything , your eyes transmit impulses to your brain which decodes the information..
Personally I feel they are a form of conscious energy , or spirit in the frequency band next to our slow 3rd dimension.
The best picture IMO is one taken just hours after my dog was put down , it was right over where she guarded the back door , in fact the plasma light reflected an image into the window on a door to the right , which makes this photo of great significance.
Here it is
http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/ ... 20133.jpeg
Enjoy and yes they are real , whatever they are.
The more you expand your own consciousness and delve into this with pure intent , the more things happen , you are the key to the equation as the observer you manifest energy thus effecting the future.
:)
Last edited by Whaleylakeufo on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 pm » by Kerrblur2

found it!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm » by Lowsix

As someone who thrives on exposing people who take photos of X and try to pass them off as Y..

i need to say a couple of things about his pics.

None of these appear to have been manipulated.
They all still contain the ORIGINAL Exif data which shows his iso, shutter speed and aperture...and all of that appears legitimate in his images. While it may be possible to edit images while leaving the photo exif data intact..i am not sure how it would be done, and have never seen it done.

These pictures are showing a drastically different phenomenon that what MOST people show in their orb pictures..

Most times, people are seeing out of focus Dust, rain, etc near the flash.
In many cases these orbs will appear in front of the cameras natural or minimum focus distances. And are easily explainable , although what throws people off is what appears to be detail within the orbs, which in reality are nothing more than the influence of lens elements, Focus and flash.

That does NOT appear to be the case here...
So if there were ever any orb type images that still caught my curiosity..
'these would be it. Im actually intrigued.

So, using my normal tools of "wonder destruction" i am simply unable to destroy the wonder of these (although i have no idea what they are) I can tell you that they appear natural, and not manipulated...

Thanks a TON for sharing Whaley...
Got my curiosity peaked for sure..and thats usually NOT the case.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 pm » by Kerrblur2

I've lived in a haunted home in Kalamazoo Michigan for many years, 235 years old and ALOT of pictures were just like that. not only I had the evidence of banging dishes, doors opening lol

But it doesn't necessarily have to be any low level, or a spirit, it could technically be anything that's traveling in that dimension. could be a dead reletive, could be a alien, or since your close to them hills or w/e could be something completely different, but IVE SEEN them same un explainable lights in my home and with my eyes ever since i was a child. specially hawaii.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 am » by Pindz

kerrblur2 wrote:wtf is that?

these are so called ORBS ... picture was taken yesterday ... sky was clear, nothing was there visible for eyes... there was used Light FLASH from camera .... try it, you will catch too

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 am » by Blotto

film and photograths have been known to behave strangely around strong magnetic fields, might be a possability. i have heard alot about that area though and theres more to it than meets the eye.

http://www.newser.com/story/76463/dark-matter-particles-detected-deep-in-mine.html
Scientists searching for traces of the mysterious substance believed to make up most of the universe's mass believe they have detected it for the first time at the bottom of an old mine in Minnesota. A team of physicists say

maybe theres a bit off dark matter floating about in the hudson valley area to.

Writer

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 am » by Hiddenhand

i live in the hudson valley and i have 2 pics of a ufo from my back yard not a plane sat there for a min before leaving check my profile on dtv and u can see both

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 am » by Lowsix

hiddenhand wrote:i live in the hudson valley and i have 2 pics of a ufo from my back yard not a plane sat there for a min before leaving check my profile on dtv and u can see both

Those are actually pretty interesting too.
I would have said camera blur before seeing the second Pic.

Clearly not camera blur.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 12:46 am » by Hiddenhand

yes not camera blur the closer 1 is same pic cropped for a closer view

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 am » by Whaleylakeufo

Lowsix and all thanks for the input , we have also tried to rational what else they could be and they are intriguing indeed.
Perhaps I should post a personal UFO experience that happened in 1984 , here is the story I posted on UFOcasebook that ended up in "Interdimensional Universe" also by Phil Imbrogno.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/whaleylake.html
The story was filmed in 2008 but for some reason hasnt been released or completed

PreviousNext