Mysterous light beams from Mars Surface

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10119
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 6:13 pm » by Savwafair2012


Mysterous light beams from Mars Surface In NASA Photo, April 2014,

Image


Photo link: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 0262M_.JPG

Photo source: JPL, NASA

Photo group: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia ... 5FRIGHT%5F


Upload to Disclose.tv




An artificial light source was seen this week in this NASA photo which shows light shining upward from...the ground. This could indicate there there is intelligent life below the ground and uses light as we do. This is not a glare from the sun, nor is it an artifact of the photo process. Look closely at the bottom of the light. It has a very flat surface giving us 100% indiction it is from the surface. Sure NASA could go and investigate it, but hey, they are not on Mars to discovery life, but there to stall its discovery
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8404
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 6:30 pm » by Malogg


Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 11:44 pm » by *WillEase*


I’m so sorry to disappoint all the folks who were hoping for aliens, but what you see above is just an image artifact due to a cosmic ray hitting the right-side navigation camera on the Curiosity rover.

If you do a little research, you can see that the light is not in the left-Navcam image that was taken at the exact same moment (see that image below).

Image

The fact that it’s in one ‘eye’ but not the other means it’s an imaging artifact and not something in the terrain on Mars shooting out a beam of light.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3384
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 am » by Toxic32


:clapper: Nice to see you are still on the job. You should have posted that picture from your anomalies thread as a comparison?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 1:15 am » by *WillEase*


Toxic32 wrote::clapper: Nice to see you are still on the job. You should have posted that picture from your anomalies thread as a comparison?


I did actually. :dunno:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:27 pm

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 am » by scottbrando


*WillEase* wrote:but what you see above is just an image artifact due to a cosmic ray hitting the right-side navigation camera on the Curiosity rover.

If you do a little research, you can see that the light is not in the left-Navcam image that was taken at the exact same moment (see that image below).
:cheers:

by Phil Plait (Bad Astronomy):
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronom ... l_one.html

Image

Doug Ellison, an imaging guru who happens to work at JPL:
https://twitter.com/doug_ellison/status ... 2759015424

The Surrey Space Center’s Chris Bridges:
https://twitter.com/DrChrisBridges/stat ... 8668211200

Initiate
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 10:40 am » by Rahkriga


*WillEase* wrote:I’m so sorry to disappoint all the folks who were hoping for aliens, but what you see above is just an image artifact due to a cosmic ray hitting the right-side navigation camera on the Curiosity rover.

If you do a little research, you can see that the light is not in the left-Navcam image that was taken at the exact same moment (see that image below).

Image

The fact that it’s in one ‘eye’ but not the other means it’s an imaging artifact and not something in the terrain on Mars shooting out a beam of light.


Great catch Will!!

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 4:00 pm » by *WillEase*


Image

Even NASA chimed in with possible explanations...

Images taken by NASA's Curiosity Mars rover on April 2 and April 3 include bright spots, which might be due to the sun glinting off a rock...

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2014-108

...or cosmic rays striking the camera's detector.


Apparently, even NASA scientists are not sure... :o
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 pm » by *WillEase*


By the way, here is the April 2 anomaly...

Image
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 0252M_.JPG

But on this image you can't tell if it's a light in the distance or not due to that area being covered by the hill in the foreground...

Image
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 pm » by The57ironman


.


............Image

.
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook