Mystery Cross on Mars

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 6:33 am » by *WillEase*

Muchtyman wrote:

Still waiting for the "walks on set" part.... :bang;
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 7:19 am » by Kerrblur2

Well i did my part. Posted the supposive original print and video on facebook. So thatll spread like wildfire.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 am » by Muchtyman

WillEase666 wrote:
Muchtyman wrote:

As I said " Open to interpretation "

But that is a freaking guinea pig , and as there are no guinea pigs on mars . we must assume that these pictures were taken in a more guinea pig friendly environment .

Ergo , All the pics with the mystery cross , rodents , bits of plastic and harbin's beer can were taken on earth .

My guess , the high Andes , where Guinea pigs live .

............................................................................ :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 am » by Bert666

it looks real to me

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 2:41 pm » by Aragajag

If it scans the horizon we will most likely get, t l d r its all a joke, sorry for the inconvenience.

Although if the pic is real then thats some natural formations going on that need further research urgently.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 3:10 pm » by *WillEase*

Muchtyman wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Muchtyman wrote:

As I said " Open to interpretation "

But that is a freaking guinea pig , and as there are no guinea pigs on mars . we must assume that these pictures were taken in a more guinea pig friendly environment .

Ergo , All the pics with the mystery cross , rodents , bits of plastic and harbin's beer can were taken on earth .

My guess , the high Andes , where Guinea pigs live .

............................................................................ :flop:

You know what they say about assuming...that you're an ass...and that's a rock. :censored:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 pm » by Muchtyman

@ Will . Regardless of whether you believe that rodent shaped object to be either animate or inanimate is irrelevant , as neither of us can prove otherwise , but out of curiosity , given the other anomalies , where do you think the pics were taken ?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 pm » by Seriouscitizen

So if thats a guinea pig that means that willease is a ass,. but i see a rock and that prooves the contrary, but if the guinna pig is real the cross is real, And i saw a cross, does that proove christianity, and guinea pigs are martians? Multiply that by the amounts of fuck we give we get the numbe3 137, that means we are on too something. Being that if the pig is indeed a rock and jusus is real. That would make martians an ass than. Connecting the dots here. We take the amounts of pictures that werent real but claimed real, multiply it with the asses on internet, divide it by the people claiming to have seen a pig and compare it to the scale of the picture. And after we examined how the pig got crosseyed, and the scale is right, than we can confirm..

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 3:48 pm » by *WillEase*

Muchtyman wrote:@ Will . Regardless of whether you believe that rodent shaped object to be either animate or inanimate is irrelevant , as neither of us can prove otherwise , but out of curiosity , given the other anomalies , where do you think the pics were taken ?

I have no doubt at all that the images are taken from the surface of Mars.
For those of you that are curious, here is the sol52 image itself from which the "guinea pig" can be found...
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia ... _DXXX&s=52

Keep in mind that...
Scientists white-balanced the color in this view to show the Martian scene as it would appear under the lighting conditions we have on Earth, which helps in analyzing the terrain.

Before any picture is released to the public, it is scrutinized by NASA geologist and applicable science team members. If there was something (other than a rock) in the photo, you and I would never have seen it.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:04 pm » by Spikey

Totally agree with Will about the censoring issues...however, prior to 2003 (or so), all off world images were scruitinised by human beings...now they are mostly fed through dedicated computers with specially designed algorithms to hunt down and replace in real time, any 'anomalous' objects contained...while not perfect, the computers do a better job than humans at finding and obfuscating anything they don't want the public to see in the images.

But computers and their software are created by fallable humans too...

To make matters even more bizzare...i have found an EXACT duplicate of this Martian cross in another NASA image!!!

And even more bizzare than that...i didn't find it in an image of Mars..rather it is on the MOON, in a long published Apollo 10 image (pre-computer airbrushing).

I'll find out how to upload images here, and crop it out of the image and show you.

The similarity is...startling.

PreviousNext