Mystery Cross on Mars

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 pm » by *WillEase*

Spikey wrote:Totally agree with Will about the censoring issues...however, prior to 2003 (or so), all off world images were scruitinised by human beings...now they are mostly fed through dedicated computers with specially designed algorithms to hunt down and replace in real time, any 'anomalous' objects contained...while not perfect, the computers do a better job than humans at finding and obfuscating anything they don't want the public to see in the images.

But computers and their software are created by fallable humans too...

To make matters even more bizzare...i have found an EXACT duplicate of this Martian cross in another NASA image!!!

And even more bizzare than that...i didn't find it in an image of Mars..rather it is on the MOON, in a long published Apollo 10 image (pre-computer airbrushing).

I'll find out how to upload images here, and crop it out of the image and show you.

The similarity is...startling.

Very much looking forward to seeing it. After you crop the Apollo image, use this image hosting web site to post here...
http://tinypic.com/
Simply copy and paste IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards.
Please include the ID number or link so I can look up the original on various resources...thanks.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:26 pm » by Spikey

For those of you that have an interest in seeing this twin cross that's on our moon, go and download the original image so you have it on file...

http://www.keithlaney.net/ApolloOrbital ... images.htm

Image is; AS10-32-4819

It may show up in other images of the area too.

But grab thismone, before ahem...'someone' gets to it first..(*cough* NASA..*Cough*)

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 pm » by Spikey

Cheers Will.

Will post on that hosting site.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:48 pm » by *WillEase*

Spikey wrote:For those of you that have an interest in seeing this twin cross that's on our moon, go and download the original image so you have it on file...

Image is; AS10-32-4819

But grab thismone, before ahem...'someone' gets to it first..(*cough* NASA..*Cough*)

Even if 'cough NASA cough' removes that picture (which they won't) it is available in several other locations such as here...
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 2-4819.jpg
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm » by Seriouscitizen

[quote="Spikey"]For those of you that have an interest in seeing this twin cross that's on our moon, go and download the original image so you have it on file...

Image is; AS10-32-4819

But grab thismone, before ahem...'someone' gets to it first..(*cough* NASA..*Cough*)[/quote

Im looking at it, where am i supposed to see it, can you help me?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 5:02 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:
Spikey wrote:For those of you that have an interest in seeing this twin cross that's on our moon, go and download the original image so you have it on file...

Image is; AS10-32-4819

Even if 'cough NASA cough' removes that picture (which they won't) it is available in several other locations such as here...
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 2-4819.jpg

I'm not seeing any crosses. Where should I be looking?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm » by Spikey

OK done.

Here we go.

As already said, the image is from the Apollo 10 mission, and is an orbital image of the Moon.

I've made two crops of the area in question, which is in the general top-left section of the original image...but you'll need to zoom in to see clearly.

First image is a fairly wide area crop, showing the surrounding terrain with the anamolous cross directly in the center of this cropped image. (I hope they embed properly, if not, just visit the links themselves to see the crops)

The tower / cross is in the center.

(Incidentally...also look at the object at the top 11 O' Clock position, with the square hole in it's center area..best to study it on the original full sized image.)

The second is a close up on the tower / cross itself.

This particular image, indeed a lot of the Apollo 10 imagery, contain many strange structures if you're willing to spend umpteen hours searching for them.

I've found many, many apparently artificial structures in imagery of planetary bodies...most i keep to myself, as there really doesn't seem to be much point going up against...'the organised imposed secrecy machinery' of those who don't want this stuff generally acknowledged...but the similarity of this Lunar cross to the image posted by Martin_Fernandez of The Mars Cross has caused me to bear the slings and arrows of the machine.

How can this HUGE towering cross..be a natural object on a moon that has been peppered with Solar debris for millions of years?

I don't think it can be natural...what do you think?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm » by Spikey

Apologies to those hunting for this on the original..i rotated the original 90 degrees to the right first, so really you should be looking in the bottom left of the original...sorry.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm » by *WillEase*

Spikey wrote:I don't think it can be natural...what do you think?

I think the shadows in the crater are playing tricks with your mind (no offense).
Compare the same area to the following picture and this becomes apparent...

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm » by Spikey

No offense taken Will.

Frankly, i'm used to seeing a lot worse following a post such as mine, so no worries.

As far as i can see, your Gif features another image of the same area, but with a much lower Sun angle and imaged from a few degrees to the left of the one i posted.

While the shadows and angle of shot in the second image of your Gif alter the image, as would be expected with altered lighting conditions and so one, the tower and cross remain, if somewhat muted.

I'm satisfied that whatever the tower / cross ultimately is...it's there.

Thanks for your effort with the Gif.

PreviousNext