Mystery Man Wakes On Beach Without Memory

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 5:20 pm » by Drjones

I mean, wtf is going on ? :headscratch:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mystery-man-wa ... 49492.html :rtft:
Police have appealed for help in identifying a man who claims he woke up on a beach with no memory of himself or his family.

The case has drawn similarities to the mystery of the so-called Piano Man, who was also found in Kent in 2005.

He refused to speak to anyone and when given a pen and paper in the hope of revealing something about his identity, he only drew highly-detailed pictures of a grand piano.

Later, when a social worker showed him a piano in the hospital chapel, he played the instrument with enormous skill. :shock:

Are these people victims of some bizzarre covert mind control experimentation ? :?: How come just about everything you see at the movies which is portrayed as fiction is actually, eventually based on reality ? :ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 pm » by Tuor10

Very strange.
I was shocked when I recently saw a statistic of how many people go missing in the U.K. every year - never to be found again.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 5:26 pm » by Drjones

tuor10 wrote:Very strange.
I was shocked when I recently saw a statistic of how many people go missing in the U.K. every year - never to be found again.

Yeah mate, how many is it ? My father and i discuss this and he just openly tells me confidently 'they'll be experimenting on them' afterall who is going to miss them, the homeless in particular, who is going to care. As for the mad scientists in the world any human body is as good as he next, like a prized possession for them to have a human being as their lab rat. :scary:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 5:33 pm » by Tuor10

drjones wrote:
tuor10 wrote:Very strange.

Yeah mate, how many is it ? My father and i discuss this and he just openly tells me confidently 'they'll be experimenting on them' afterall who is going to miss them, the homeless in particular, who is going to care. As for the mad scientists in the world any human body is as good as he next, like a prized possession for them to have a human being as their lab rat. :scary:

Sorry mate, should have added the number.

Around 270,000 people a year are reported as missing. I suppose half could have just left the country; but that still leaves a very high number of people who vanish without a trace.

I wonder what the world-wide figures are.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

drjones wrote:I mean, wtf is going on ? :headscratch:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mystery-man-wa ... 49492.html :rtft:
Police have appealed for help in identifying a man who claims he woke up on a beach with no memory of himself or his family.

The case has drawn similarities to the mystery of the so-called Piano Man, who was also found in Kent in 2005.

He refused to speak to anyone and when given a pen and paper in the hope of revealing something about his identity, he only drew highly-detailed pictures of a grand piano.

Later, when a social worker showed him a piano in the hospital chapel, he played the
instrument with enormous skill. :shock:

Are these people victims of some bizzarre covert mind control experimentation ? :?: How come just about everything you see at the movies which is portrayed as fiction is
actually, eventually based on reality ?
:ohno:

Because ALL movies are based on popular ideas. They have to be if they expect a positive profit turn out for everyone involved. That's the difference between tv and movies. They gotsta be good, and be able to sink in while the viewers watching.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

How much of that percentage are attractive young women and girls? I bet atleast half goes to child trafficking and deranged sex rings.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

That missing persons statistic is a little misleading to say the least. Here is an interesting article to put the numbers into perspective. However the numbers are still alarmingly high and I also believe some of these people are 'SPIRITED AWAY' in some form or another.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 01010.html
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm » by Xlmmortal

I had actually read this. There are so many things that can affect ones mind. Experimentation is a definite way to re wire the brain unto a state of amnesia. Amnesia is very real. I am very curious to know if he will regain his memory in time. Or if psychedelically drugs might be found in his system. I had no idea that amount of people go missing in the U.K. , but wont keep me from visiting Amsterdam. :)

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 pm » by Tuor10

fatdogmendoza wrote:That missing persons statistic is a little misleading to say the least. Here is an interesting article to put the numbers into perspective. However the numbers are still alarmingly high and I also believe some of these people are 'SPIRITED AWAY' in some form or another.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 01010.html

Yeah - I thought it was a general figure, which included all missing persons.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 10:06 pm » by Helios

thats my hometown, margate is. Ill ring my mum later and ask her what she knows. Could be an alien abductee lol
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin