Mystery noise in Florida rumble

Initiate

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 am » by Captainkarizma

temps13 wrote:noones made a connection between the flash at the end when the noise moves off & the flash when the jerusalem ufo moved off

good point but I would have to speculate that the flash was burn off when venting the pipe.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 am » by Boundlessearth

I saw this shit in the NW. few weeks back told my roommate just as a note to kinda of thing. I saw for only a brief second a large 'millenium falcon' rounded type vehicle moving over the trees. Every dog was barking in the neighborhood and it seemed like a large plane to me however being somewhat of a plane hound I can say without doubt it was no plane I have ever encountered. Nor was it some anomaly based on low clouds, I have heard that and this is more clear and involved revolving high pitched. The thing that freaked me out the most is even though the thing went over the trees just as I walked out I heard if for ever, at least a couple minutes which for a jet or something would be highly unlikely unless it was turning, it was not. Thanks for the post!!
Shall we again? We shall again!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 5:32 am » by Realorfake

boundlessearth wrote:I saw this shit in the NW. few weeks back told my roommate just as a note to kinda of thing. I saw for only a brief second a large 'millenium falcon' rounded type vehicle moving over the trees. Every dog was barking in the neighborhood and it seemed like a large plane to me however being somewhat of a plane hound I can say without doubt it was no plane I have ever encountered. Nor was it some anomaly based on low clouds, I have heard that and this is more clear and involved revolving high pitched. The thing that freaked me out the most is even though the thing went over the trees just as I walked out I heard if for ever, at least a couple minutes which for a jet or something would be highly unlikely unless it was turning, it was not. Thanks for the post!!

natural gas pipeline testing in florida... it has been confirmed... u by any chance see a blimp?
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 5:35 am » by Neilglfc

lol dont know if anyones said it yet but here goes.ive heard that noise a million times before.dont suppose you were having your roads tarmaced that day were you.or you live by a building site
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Initiate

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 5:37 am » by Boundlessearth

realorfake wrote:
boundlessearth wrote:I saw this shit in the NW. few weeks back told my roommate just as a note to kinda of thing. I saw for only a brief second a large 'millenium falcon' rounded type vehicle moving over the trees. Every dog was barking in the neighborhood and it seemed like a large plane to me however being somewhat of a plane hound I can say without doubt it was no plane I have ever encountered. Nor was it some anomaly based on low clouds, I have heard that and this is more clear and involved revolving high pitched. The thing that freaked me out the most is even though the thing went over the trees just as I walked out I heard if for ever, at least a couple minutes which for a jet or something would be highly unlikely unless it was turning, it was not. Thanks for the post!!

natural gas pipeline testing in florida... it has been confirmed... u by any chance see a blimp?

Uhhh no, I grew up in H-town next/near to a Good Year Blimp base, was one of the lucky ones to actually ride in the bad boy over my house!! Again, I have been around nearly every type of known craft, including many air shows, nothing my friend.., nothing rumbles like that and doesn't have a replicator on board for your refreshment needs! :banana: :mrcool:

Initiate

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 am » by Boundlessearth

captainkarizma wrote:
temps13 wrote:noones made a connection between the flash at the end when the noise moves off & the flash when the jerusalem ufo moved off

good point but I would have to speculate that the flash was burn off when venting the pipe.

Great point, I wish I could think if the sound ended abruptly after it lasted for a while, by that time it seemed to move a distance a way from me and to be honest I was quite stirred. Was going to come post right then here but had/have no cell phone and my camera charger has mysteriously vanished.. maybe that what's the flashes were! No on the tarmac, after dusk, no roads, rural.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 am » by Realorfake

boundlessearth wrote:
realorfake wrote:

Uhhh no, I grew up in H-town next/near to a Good Year Blimp base, was one of the lucky ones to actually ride in the bad boy over my house!! Again, I have been around nearly every type of known craft, including many air shows, nothing my friend.., nothing rumbles like that and doesn't have a replicator on board for your refreshment needs! :banana: :mrcool:

so you're saying they're building a natural gas pipeline next to your place too... gotcha
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 am » by Nihilgeist

I got the feeling these people were eventually going to see a big shadow coming over their heads...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am » by Boundlessearth

so you're saying they're building a natural gas pipeline next to your place too... gotcha
Yup that's what I was saying :ohno:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 am » by Epicfailure

wow that makes sense.

never even thought about it.

PreviousNext