Mystery Scar on Obama’s Head

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 am » by Jesse89202

New Photo Shows Mystery Scar on Obama’s Head Going All the Way Down His Neck?
January 25, 2011 by texasdarlin

Upload to Disclose.tv

This certainly makes you wonder why medical records are among the many personal and professional documents that Barack Obama has withheld from the public.

This photo was featured today on FOX NATION as its “Pic of the Day.” The FOX caption is “President Barack Obama goes to get a kiss from Jill Biden, as first lady Michelle Obama watches.”

I have not modified the photo in any way, other than to draw two yellow lines that track an apparent scar. Without any enhancement of this photo, you can clearly see what looks like a scar winding its way from the top of Obama’s head, down his neck, ending somewhere at or beyond his adam’s apple!

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/new-photo-shows-mystery-scar-on-obamas-head-going-all-the-way-down-his-neck/

:look:
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 am » by Nilm33

Interesting indeed! I wonder if he ever mentioned any major surgeries in his books, if he did then that would explain it. If he didnt... then the plot thickens!!

Thanks for the post

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 am » by Mediasorcerer

brain transplant,or should i say,"personality"
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 am » by Allreadydead

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/obamas-nasty-scar/#more-761

“I am Dr. David L. Scheiner, a board certified general internist licensed to practice in the State of Illinois. I am on staff at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Rush University Medical Center. I have been Senator Barack Obama’s primary care physician since March 23, 1987.”

Now we see that Obama has a giant scar running up the right side of his head. There was no mention of this scar or a related injury in Dr. Scheiner’s letter.

This site has some comments from barry's doctor - and no mention of the head scar!
Maybe we should all try and get copies of Kenyan Films from the 80's (or TV soaps) and look for an actor with that scar............. :wink:

And if it's recent (anyone know?) why hasn't it been reported? :think:

Good find - interesting............. :look:

Writer

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 am » by Spamz

I was looking at skull suture points for the different plates. Was wondering if it followed one of those. Like if he was bashed in the head and failure occurred along the suture but I dont know. Would that tend to be a strong point or a weak point? Also not sure of the location. There is one that looks like it tends to occur lower on the skull. :look:
Things which we do not understand is within our reach but always out of our grasp.

Writer

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 am » by Killuminatics

Abducted in past ?

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:44 am » by Slith

"Heads" of state. Nuthin to see here

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 am » by Stratafire

Looks like he has had "Craniofacial Skull Reshaping Surgery".. it's used to not only fix a misshapen head (such as in the link below), but is also used to make a person look like someone else in reconstruction surgery..

Thats not "O'butt'ma" .. its more likely a "double" .. betcha they want to do the "wounded head" routine with him (pop the fake, then produce the "miracle" of a head healed that should have been a fatal shot (which it was) ... "O'butt'ma" (what a joke he is :alien51: )

Wonder if they will try this shtick since the photos came out showing someone that has obviously had Craniofacial Skull Reshaping Surgery done?...

"WARNING".. the below link is graphic in nature.. depicts the actual constructive surgery happening (you have been warned)..

http://kienlam.blogspot.com/2009/04/skull-reshaping-surgery.html

Definition: Craniofacial reconstruction refers to a group of procedures used to repair or reshape the face and skull of a living person, or to create a replica of the head and face of a dead or missing person. The word "craniofacial" is a combination of "cranium," which is the medical word for the upper portion of the skull, and facial. Craniofacial reconstruction is sometimes called orbital-craniofacial surgery; "orbital" refers to the name of the bony cavity in the face that surrounds the eyeball.

http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/Ce-Fi/Craniofacial-Reconstruction.html
Last edited by Stratafire on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 am » by Slith

Not clicking it, not clicking it, not clicking it.....God that's gross.Slithy stop clicking links...... Okay,okay I wont anymore.

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 am » by Eldorado

Remember the video released showing the exact likeness of Obama and Osama in the fake Fox vids??????

Wonder if he fits the bill with the new surgery done to change the shape of the head ...........so it now will appear different???? Bet it was a reaction to his expose we ran here. Boy what commitment to covering up your involvement.

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... bin_Laden/
Last edited by Eldorado on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Next