Mystery Shadow Line Pictured Left Weather Experts Stumped

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 8:29 am » by -Marduk-

Mystery of the dark shadowy line pictured shooting from a cloud over Florida beach that has left weather experts stumped

An odd dark vertical line that was observed in the sky over Florida earlier this week has left meteorologists puzzled.

An odd dark vertical line that was observed in the sky over Florida earlier this week has left meteorologists puzzled. The shadowy apparition was spotted and photographed by Mike Weight at Honeymoon Island State Park near Dunedin, Florida, Wednesday. Weight was walking on the beach at around 12.30pm. The day was bright and sunny, but there were thunderheads forming to the east.

I was looking North when I observed what looked like a ray of dark light coming down from a small cloud to the surface of the Gulf about a half-mile away,’ the 73-year-old man wrote in an email to Tampa Bay Times, adding that the line lingered in the sky for about a minute before fading. The Clearwater resident sent two pictures showing the mystery phenomenon to the paper, hoping to find out what it was. 'At first I thought it was an optical illusion because it was like a dark piece of sky with a light sky background,' Weight told the paper. 'You could see through it.' Since there has been a spike in water spout sightings in the area recently, Weight thought that what he was seeing might be a funnel cloud, but that seemed unlikely.

Theory: A meteorologist suggested that what Weight had observed was actually a shadow of a condensation trail left behind jet aircraft known as a contrail

Phenomenon: Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature

Mike Clay, chief meteorologist at the local station Bay News 9, was stumped by the unusual black line shooting down from a cloud. The weatherman shared Weight's pictures with some of his colleagues, one of whom came up with a possible explanation, suggesting that the dark line could be the shadow of a contrail. Contrail is the condensation trail left behind jet aircraft. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature.

For a contrail shadow to be seen, atmospheric conditions must be just right, with the sun hanging low on the horizon.

Source: dailymail.co.uk
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am » by Lynziswez

I saw same thing here in uk about 4 weeks ago. I was traveling to work so the time would have been approx 12:10pm my husband was driving, directly ahead in the distance was a black line same as the pic above. No sooner did I say to my husband who was driving "did you see that " when he responded "that black line", which his response surprised me in itself as he doesn't normally admit to seeing anything strange. It was gone within seconds. I viewed the line as vertical from sky to ground unless that was an optical illusion. I immediately laughed & likened it to The Trueman Show... Like it was a seam in the backdrop of the sky came visible for just a second ( a blimp in the matrix ) ... It didn't seem to blurr away like smoke it just was there then it wasn't ...

Initiate

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 am » by Crolin

seen these black beams quite a few times in the uk, totally not convinced with the 'contrail' shadow explanation.

I've seen them on cloudless days with a clear blue sky, planes laying chemtrails seem to roughly follow the black beams, like a guide.

also the beams seem to phase in and out of vision in a very strange way, no its not the shadow intensity changing due to sun angleor clouds, its like a particle beam and when you look at it your eyes go funny trying to focus on it.

personally i think the beams are some sort of guidance or tracing system in the atmosphere so chemtrails can be laid down in an ordered fashion or in specific points, could be targeting leylines, energy points on the earth invisible to us, like some kind of planetary rekei/acupuncture damagingthe earth or messing up the natural frequencies, schuman resonance n all that. beams could be superimposed over the atmosphere from above satellites or other craft, anyway they're not shadows, when you see one you will know its not a shadow, deffo some kind of advanced tech

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 4:08 pm » by Rich316

Project blue BEAM

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 pm » by 99socks

Rich316 wrote:Project blue BEAM

Project Bluebeam is a hoax.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 pm » by *WillEase*

:think: ...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 7:16 pm » by *WillEase*

*WillEase* wrote::think: ...

If it was a contrail shadow, why does it start from the cloud and end at the orb?

Initiate

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm » by 420rider

I've seen the shadows like that one was a line but way wider and over the whole sky when i put my sunglasses on it was alot more pronounced and i seen a huge round shadow and it was only about 1500 feet off the ground that one was weird cause one second it was there next second it wasnt

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 pm » by -Marduk-

Good catch with that orb, Bill. :flop:

My knee jerk reaction after reading the term "shadow contrail" for the first time was, yet another bullshit “scientific” dogma to fool ze masses.

:)
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 pm » by Crolin

another thing ive noticed about these black beams is that they extend as far as the eye can see to the horizon, ive seen a few and they all extended to the horizon, i dont think the beam is hitting that orb, it could be some sort of float, but anyway when you look out to see, i think you can only see a few miles ( depending on your elevation) so the beam is actually extending to the horizon which is only a few miles away, meaning the beam is miles long

Next