Mystery Solved: Elenin is a hoax

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm » by Kerrblur2

technically we have to wait til october for the passing of the tail to really get past this whole elenin thing.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 10:29 pm » by Richc

kerrblur2 wrote:technically we have to wait til october for the passing of the tail to really get past this whole elenin thing.

Actually no...

On Sept 26th the tail is in the oposite side of the comet to the Sun.

Therefore as we are in line with the comet the tail is pointing right at us from that date.

Whether it is long enough to reach us is another thing but from then up until mid October we will get closer to it.

Late October we will cross the path of the comet but i reckon if anything was going to happen it would have by mid October... :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 10:43 pm » by Cosmine

Dunno much about elenin,but i'll take the word of a member name theprophet whit out any sources,anytime! :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm » by Chronicnerd

richc wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:technically we have to wait til october for the passing of the tail to really get past this whole elenin thing.

Actually no...

On Sept 26th the tail is in the oposite side of the comet to the Sun.

Therefore as we are in line with the comet the tail is pointing right at us from that date.

Whether it is long enough to reach us is another thing but from then up until mid October we will get closer to it.

Late October we will cross the path of the comet but i reckon if anything was going to happen it would have by mid October... :cheers:

RIK

You are right RIK... but I would like to just point you guys to this new discovery (new to me) regarding all of this...and is most definitely something no one in the media, NASA, NOAA, or on this site or other sites has discussed about Elenin:

2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504.html

Previous