Mystery Solved: Elenin is a hoax

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 6:06 pm » by Theprophet

I think some people will see this as an attack on the freedom of speech etc but im done with this whole Elenin thing.

Whats wrong with you all, punish this poor comet that just flew in the arms of the Sun and burned completly !
There are so many Comets Small and Large that passes the earth, why should this comet in common almost destroy the world or still doing it, if we have to believe some people ?

It's like saying that the Spring Revolution in the Arabs is a big succes(what's actually not Gadaffi is still on power, Egypt is even a worser place while Mubarak was the leader there, not even spoken about Syria)
Or saying that Santaclaus is a Female, or even more Hoax LingLing wasn't someone from Siam.

I dont want to attack anyone but be realistic.
Love you all
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm » by Kaarmaa

theprophet wrote:There are so many Comets Small and Large that passes the earth, why should this comet in common almost destroy the world or still doing it, if we have to believe some people ?

Entertainement, my dear, entertainement. :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 pm » by Richc

I will just wait until 26th Sept give or take a few days.

If and probably when nothing happens i am totally done with Elenin and any threads about it.

In fact i will be done with nearly all conspiracys including 2012.

1/ The only two things i still believe in are the implementation of the NWO and the corruption and technologies that surround it.

2/ Advanced ancient civilizations going back much further than expected.

Thats it... You know, the real stuff. :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 7:35 pm » by Cognoscenti

Maybe you should read Prof. Omerbashich's scientific paper "Astronomical alignments as the cause of M6 seismicity"
The most practical position to take is a wait and see attitude. If a major quake occurs on earth +/- 2 days of 9/26, I think most will be convinced of the validity of his theory.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 8:59 pm » by E6722maj

"im done with this whole Elenin thing."

- so i made a thread about it

"i am totally done with Elenin and any threads about it"

- so i posted in this elenin thread

:headscratch:
whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 pm » by Richc

e6722maj wrote:"im done with this whole Elenin thing."

- so i made a thread about it

"i am totally done with Elenin and any threads about it"

- so i posted in this elenin thread

:headscratch:

You need to read my comment again. You missed off the important bit..
"If and probably when nothing happens i am totally done with Elenin and any threads about it"

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 pm » by E6722maj

richc wrote:You need to read my comment again. You missed off the important bit..
"If and probably when nothing happens i am totally done with Elenin and any threads about it"

RIK

oops you're right. my bad :oops:

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm » by Richc

e6722maj wrote:
richc wrote:You need to read my comment again. You missed off the important bit..

RIK

oops you're right. my bad :oops:

:flop: But seriously come Sept 30th i will either be done with it or more worried than ever..
As all of us me thinks...

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 pm » by Rydher

Exactly Richc. I think most open minded and rational individuals are in that boat.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 10:06 pm » by Chronicnerd

theprophet wrote:I think some people will see this as an attack on the freedom of speech etc but im done with this whole Elenin thing.

Whats wrong with you all, punish this poor comet that just flew in the arms of the Sun and burned completly !
There are so many Comets Small and Large that passes the earth, why should this comet in common almost destroy the world or still doing it, if we have to believe some people ?

It's like saying that the Spring Revolution in the Arabs is a big succes(what's actually not Gadaffi is still on power, Egypt is even a worser place while Mubarak was the leader there, not even spoken about Syria)
Or saying that Santaclaus is a Female, or even more Hoax LingLing wasn't someone from Siam.

I dont want to attack anyone but be realistic.
Love you all

That wasn't Elenin...the comet that flew into the Sun... I already posted on that.

Elenin isn't a hoax...it just isn't as bad as many made it out to be...

Elenin's mysterious nature amongst the scientific community was the region of space it came from, which up until now we haven't had any comets come from that particular region of space... which made it attract media...which then made people start speculating on it...which then drew the Nibiru and "End of World" folks crawl from the wood works...

I even posted the math behind why it would never touch Earth...and gave pretty good estimates on the size of the Coma and Tail (which are roughly the same as the now confirmed sizes and distances)...

The only threat we have right now is the solar maximum... this isn't fairy tail stuff...and isn't "made up"... but it *is* speculative based on the more chaotic/random nature of the Sun and the relatively small window a CME has to erupt within in order to actually be a directly Earth facing eruption...

The bottom line is that any scientist, astronomer, astrophysicist, and any other member from that range of folks will all agree that a large enough solar flare would make for a very bad end result here on Earth...

Been tons of documentaries on it...and confirmed...

Regarding Elenin... the only thing that has a very ~slim~ chance (and I mean very slim) is some form of "amplification" of any form of CME that ejects between today and the 23rd to 24th of this month...based on the Hydrogen Cyanide gas cloud that makes up the majority of the gaseous coma surrounding it... well... and the very off chance that the Earth could collide/attract a fragment trailing behind Elenin that contains some form of alien bacteria and/or virus that, again small chance, makes it through the atmosphere and doesn't get destroyed upon impact (small...like normal small meteors)...with even a smaller chance that the virus/bacteria can actually live on this planet for a long enough period to find some form of host/food source to use and replicate itself...with yet even a smaller chance that it would have some form of adverse effect on a biological entity on this planet that could cause some form of food chain or health issue.

The "Charged Cloud Amplifying a CME" window closes on around the end of the 24th of this month...although we do have a small M1 class flare heading in this general direction at this time...either case...if nothing major happens between now and the 24th from Sunspot 1301...then that window is shut...forever.

Then we have the November 9th to November 16th period which is Elenin's debris trail and the Earth passing through it...which is the whole "small meteor with some form of microbial biological life on it" theory...that has a very very small chance of resulting in anything substantial...and then that's it... Elenin is on its way back out...and we can finally be done with it.

However...to say it one more time...the Solar flare activity is of much greater concern as we approach the "maximum" solar max period this next year...it has a much higher chance of causing all sorts of issues (especially with the new UV bursts they are seeing...which UV causes all sorts of issues for the ionosphere and human DNA...not speculation...just facts).

So...yeah...Elenin has a very very very very very slim chance to be of any problem for us here on Earth relative to the Solar Maximum...I am just amazed folks aren't more concerned about the solar max vs this Elenin thing... it is actually quite ironic...folks worrying a whole bunch about something that is pretty much speculative when we have had so many news broadcasts and documentaries discussing the major issue with solar weather in the next year...

Either case,

I am sure it will be Kittens and Cake!

:sunny:

Next