N.Korea says to issue important report at 0300 GMT

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 am » by One-23

Any thoughts or speculations guys :headscratch:

Live stream here http://reuters.livestation.com/demo

SEOUL, July 18 (Reuters) - North Korea will issue "an important report" at noon local time(0300 GMT), its state news media said on Wednesday.

"An important report will be issued in the DPRK at 12:00 (local time) Wednesday," KCNA news agency said in a single-line dispatch.

No further details were given by the reclusive state, although the last time the agency used this wording was when leader Kim Jong-il died in December.

The statement caused financial markets in Seoul to fall sharply.

The announcement comes after new leader Kim Jong-un, a son of Kim Jong-il, reshuffled his top military over the past few days, ousting a senior general.

Source http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/nkor ... -0300-gmt/

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 am » by One-23

Nothing to see :badair:

N. Korea says leader Kim Jong-un given marshal title
SEOUL, July 18 (Yonhap) -- North Korea said Wednesday its leader Kim Jong-un has been awarded the title of marshal, the top commander of the North's 1.2-million-strong army.

"A decision was made to award the title of Marshal of the DPRK (North Korea) to Kim Jong-un, supreme commander of the Korean People's Army," the Korean Central News Agency said in a report.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 am » by Spock

My hope is that this kid is the savior of that nation. Maybe he has seen enough western culture and had enough education to want the same for his country. But he may be just another narcissist like his pappy and his paw-paw.

Even though the shake-up is a power trip; I remain hopeful that it's bloodless coup d'état to oust the old guard to usher in a new age for NK.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 pm » by Malogg

Wish they would come to their senses and stop being so paranoid but suspect they will be announcing some sort of space race mission launch .

Or maybe they have proof of their last attempt sabotaged (shot down) allegedly . :roll:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 pm » by monica44

Numerically speaking 3 is the divine path, Don't they think that they are gods of some kind ?......
North Korea is run by despot nutters and it would be laughable except they are a dangerous self deluded bunch of Zealots who will not be happy until they see the west annihilated....
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 pm » by Rkobilan

His is coming out to tell the world of how a group of bankers (Rothschild) are attempting to mislead the entire world into WW III. Do your research on central banking and federal Reserves and you'll see the newest one to join the group was Libya. That is, after Muammar Gaddafi was extinguished.

Jung-Un in keeping with Juc-Che tradition will speak of all that is going on in and around the world. A documentary recently posted here on DTV was also very telling of just what is going on and how much the DPRK is aware of what most are clueless to.

That is why most will not be able to view this stream. I'm hoping that someone here will capture it and post for all to view as in my country, I'm censored from viewing.

If I'm correct Iran, The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea and Cuba are the last countries that haven't sold their souls, resources and country out from under the feet of their people for the sake of the corporation and the dividends to their shareholders.

Also, note which economies are driven by war and you should glean a good picture of what really is taking place on Mother Earth.

What is taking place is Jung-Un is going to tell the world what this group of shysters have been getting away with in the realm of how it has been affecting the DPRK. For example; The US states one position and does another i.e. Nuclear programs. The US is allowed to maintain, test, train etc. with radiological weaponry and like a big bully tell everyone else You Can't Have it!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm » by SUKHOV

The problem with that is, with them being fascists themselves, they just want to watch the world burn in their own personal way, not the way the west is bringing it about.

Same Fascist, different cultures. Why would you even begin to entertain the Idea of them "not selling" their souls? They starve their own people, kill those who share a different opinion, want to wipe out and conquer those around them. They just want a new world order for themselves.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.