Naked man spotted in car Trunk on Google Street View

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 pm » by Savwafair2012

A man has been captured on Google Street View apparently climbing into the boot of his car while naked.

The image has prompted a rash of internet speculation over what activity the man could be involved in Photo: SWNS

10:21AM GMT 22 Nov 2010

The baffling picture shows a nude man in the boot of a Mercedes which is parked on the driveway of a house in Mannheim, south-west Germany.

A dog lies nearby surrounded by the contents of the sports car's boot.

The image has prompted a rash of internet speculation over what activity the man could be involved in.

One Internet user told the CNET website he thought it was just ''an illusion'' with the man wearing tight skin-coloured shorts while fixing his brake light.

However Google has removed the image from Street View, which only went live in Germany at the beginning of the month.

It is not the first time a Google Street View image has provoked debate.

In August a photo emerged of what appeared to be a dead schoolgirl laying on the side of the road in Worcester.

However, it turned out to be ten-year-old Azura Beebeejaun who was lying down playing dead with her friends.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -View.html
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:05 pm » by Flecktarn

i didnt know telocvovim had a convertable :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 pm » by Bilbow

lol flec, the picture looks doctored some how because the dogs ass is missing?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 pm » by Flecktarn

bilbow wrote:lol flec, the picture looks doctored some how because the dogs ass is missing?

it is a bit suspect ,,, then again i didnt know telocvovim had a dog :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:30 pm » by Epicfailure

this is why Google is violating civil rights... taking pictures of your own front doorstep and what you are doing in your yard....

but funny story, I have a buddy who is also extremely conspiratorial, and he goes on about Google alot and how it is the NWO, well funny enough.... Google street took a picture when they were doing their rounds and they took a picture of his Jeep in the driveway and him standing right next to it HAHAHAHAHAH Oh the Irony!!!!!

I wish I could show you all the picture, but you know, trolls and crazies and all that. one thing is for sure, the picture is still on their and I am looking at it now!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm » by Epicfailure

2020vision wrote:Apparently it turned out to be a judge according to Sky anyway.

looked to me like he was taking a dead dog out of his trunk, and using lime and rubbing alcohol to clean out the blood from his trunk.... why is he naked? :think: ......... :shock: now I know!