NASA announce; 2011 will be "The Year of the Solar System"

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 10:38 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

To mark an unprecedented flurry of exploration which is about to begin, NASA announced that the coming year will be "The Year of the Solar System" (YSS).
"During YSS, we'll see triple the [usual] number of launches, flybys and orbital insertions," says Jim Green, Director of Planetary Science at NASA headquarters. "There hasn't been anything quite like it in the history of the Space Age.

Naturally, it's a Martian year.

"These events will unfold over the next 23 months, the length of a year on the Red Planet" explains Green. "History will remember the period Oct. 2010 through Aug. 2012 as a golden age of planetary exploration."

what are they planning now?

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... 07oct_yss/

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

it's a Martian year? they say :think: are we going to find life on mars? :headscratch:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 11:19 pm » by Stophaarp

This is really quite amazing. So much exploration planned, after, perhaps I'm wrong, wasn't the NASA budget being lowered, or something to that degree?

Anyway, NASA is using the term Golden Age, when it so heavily corolates with all the 2012 theory. They're also testing the power of life against solar radiation. ( solar flares, even polar shift?) They've just the fact that all this advanced space exploration happening in such a small time frame, at this specific time in our spiritual life? And you know they can't be telling us everything. But they're admitting that things are about to change, by using the term Golden Age, and exploring further into space for life signs.

Also, i wonder what year will follow the Year of the Solar System. What happens four months after it ends? December 21, 2012. We'll just have to wait a little for the whole truth, I suppose.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

stophaarp wrote:This is really quite amazing. So much exploration planned, after, perhaps I'm wrong, wasn't the NASA budget being lowered, or something to that degree?

Anyway, NASA is using the term Golden Age, when it so heavily corolates with all the 2012 theory. They're also testing the power of life against solar radiation. ( solar flares, even polar shift?) They've just the fact that all this advanced space exploration happening in such a small time frame, at this specific time in our spiritual life? And you know they can't be telling us everything. But they're admitting that things are about to change, by using the term Golden Age, and exploring further into space for life signs.

Also, i wonder what year will follow the Year of the Solar System. What happens four months after it ends? December 21, 2012. We'll just have to wait a little for the whole truth, I suppose.

yes it is amazing my friend, 2011 will be very interesting year, and so many events in 2012, lets stay cool until than and enjoy the ride everyday :cheers: