NASA ANNOUNCEMENT!! ISS Data to be Shut Off in TWO Weeks!

Initiate

PostSun Mar 23, 2014 10:47 pm » by Giovanni

:flop:

NASA ANNOUNCEMENT!! ISS Data to be Shut Off in TWO Weeks! (22nd March 2014)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm » by Shaggietrip

Does this mean we as tax payers will see cut backs? Not sure why the main share holders are being shut out on this but I for one find it bold and a slap in the face. It does not surprise me to say the least. Buttheads!

:hell:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSun Mar 23, 2014 11:13 pm » by Rumpleforeskin

Shaggietrip wrote:Does this mean we as tax payers will see cut backs? Not sure why the main share holders are being shut out on this but I for one find it bold and a slap in the face. It does not surprise me to say the least. Buttheads!

:hell:

*Voice over Announcement from the spot on your wall in the voice of your Glorious Leader Barack Obama*
"As a Valued contributor, We will be sending you a "I Am A Proud Healthcare Act Supporter" Bumper sticker, and Obama pull over nighty with NSA motion and sound recording thread. As your Tax dollars to various initiatives and programs that have been deemed wasteful spending, will be redirected to your fellow man..And... Woman in the ways of Health care coverage (automated applauds ) "
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 24, 2014 12:37 am » by *WillEase*

:bullshit: