NASA Astronaut Sees 'UFO' Near Space Station

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 3:33 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 19, 2013

NASA astronaut Chris Cassidy radioed Mission Control to report an 'unidentified object' floating outside the International Space Station on Aug. 19, 2013. Was it a UFO?

NASA says it was just an antenna cover from the station's Russian segment.
Original background music by Kevin MacLeod
Title of track: Apprehension http://incompetech.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 4:29 am » by *WillEase*

NASA astronaut Chris Cassidy alerted ground controllers on Monday to an unidentified flying object floating near the International Space Station — but this was no alien spacecraft.

Instead, it was a piece of the station itself: Russian ground controllers identified it as an antenna cover from the Zvezda service module, one of the oldest parts of the station.

The sighting merited just a brief mention in NASA's latest space station status report...

Cassidy meanwhile set up a trio of bowling-ball-sized free-flying satellites known as Synchronized Position Hold, Engage, Reorient, Experimental Satellites, or SPHERES, for another round of tests. Working inside the Kibo lab, Cassidy put the robots through their paces for a checkout of a new graphical user interface to enable human-supervised control of satellites. Since 2003, Expedition crews aboard the station have operated these robots to test techniques that could lead to advancements in automated dockings, satellite servicing, spacecraft assembly and emergency repairs.

Cassidy also observed another free-flying object – this one floating outside the orbiting complex near a docked Progress cargo vehicle. He reported the unidentified item to Mission Control Houston and captured video of it. Russian ground controllers identified it as an antenna cover from the Zvezda service module.

http://www.nasa.gov/content/crew-begins ... hLSO1OwVN8

...plus a short clip on NASA's YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObKgzmmUMsc

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:50 am » by Toxic32

*WillEase* wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 19, 2013

NASA astronaut Chris Cassidy radioed Mission Control to report an 'unidentified object' floating outside the International Space Station on Aug. 19, 2013. Was it a UFO?

NASA says it was just an antenna cover from the station's Russian segment.
Original background music by Kevin MacLeod
Title of track: Apprehension http://incompetech.com/

Why would you use an antenna cover as protection against what?? No rain, wind, dust storms or bad weather in space and who was going outside to take it off. And as they claim it's from the old Russian module why and how has it taken so long to float off. Just a thought. :headscratch:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 7:09 pm » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:
Why would you use an antenna cover as protection against what?? No rain, wind, dust storms or bad weather in space and who was going outside to take it off. And as they claim it's from the old Russian module why and how has it taken so long to float off. Just a thought. :headscratch:

Good questions...we'll never get answers to.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 7:30 pm » by Temps13

Not surprised to hear the project with the spheres..thats so they can have a good excuse for all the Darth Maul/Elysium type probe drones that have been filmed since the days of the foo fighters..
They often go round in gangs but they always seem to form triangles with one or two on the tip..like i was telling you Will & I bet this new project is because of that..& thats not being a paranoid weirdo thats just simple observation of repeated & irrefutable (except by uninformed straights who think all ufo footage must be fake..they have bothered looking, etc) facts.
That antennae cover did look like a vimana with a strip of windows in the middle..to me at one point.
I believe Clark McClelland,ex nasa sco,when he says about the ten foot tall "Elohim" in the crew quarters of the shuttle (hunched over) & the one he saw on his monitor that was in the shuttle payload bay talking to a couple of masonic astronauts & gesticulating a lot with his arms..McClelland says the elohim's craft was small & parked right neatly next to the shuttles rear engines.
I believe Colonel Corso..I believe Colonel Halt..I believe Travis Walton..
I even believe McClelland when he says that some of these tall elohim(as the Jewish bible calls this "master race") liase with Rothschild/Israel..
I don't know what you think Will but I imagine you know that its real..judging by the prolific contributions you've made here at DTV..
For all I know you might just try to keep a neutral,objective type approach.
Well.so much for Rasputin
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm » by *WillEase*

At least this time NASA didn't simply call it debris, which is the all encompassing response to most UFO sightings.
I'm not saying it is or is not what NASA claims. There is no way to verify this one way or another. But like Toxic said, why would this antenna cover all of a sudden break loose from the ISS Russian module?