NASA didnt go to the moon,prove otherwise NASA

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 11:29 pm » by Jeckk

mrmcnuggets wrote:Perhaps that is why we only 'landed' on the bright side of the moon and not the dark side. Though that is the side that the suns light is reflected off of, it is on the other side of the Earth, so possibly shielding them? (note the ? mark at the end.)

Instead of you posting here trying to get an answer from NASA, which I don't think any of them would really waste their time on this website, why not try to get somewhere where you can disprove them? I personally, and honestly believe we have been to the moon, for the fact that NASA received almost as much, if not more, as our public education industry.

If anything, the main question is why things like satellites that get launched to test the substances in our atmosphere, and other space rockets are blown up before they get launched, or are launched in a manor that they do not get to the destination correctly and are rendered 'ineffective.'

NASA certainly does not shoot a rocket into space and say 'Well, we hope it gets there." they know, exactly, what they are doing. If they do not, then they start a research project before they initiate the final project. The only variable with NASA that cannot be predicted is weather something launched out side of Earth, and the Moon will be able to respond, without having a stand by service team with the device. Also, the note that they have more man power dedicated to the 'what if' there should be no reason for NASA to report failures unless it is decided that shall be the final outcome of the project.

that's just my .2 cents

I think you put too much faith in NASA. Sure they plan a LOT, but they don't get things perfect and make lots of mistakes. If they didn't then explain to me why so many shuttles explode before even leaving the atmosphere, why so many satellites malfunction and come crashing down to Earth, Or why we bother building elaborate space stations that orbit Earth yet don't try to construct anything on the moon.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 am » by Mrmcnuggets

jeckk wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Perhaps that is why we only 'landed' on the bright side of the moon and not the dark side. Though that is the side that the suns light is reflected off of, it is on the other side of the Earth, so possibly shielding them? (note the ? mark at the end.)

Instead of you posting here trying to get an answer from NASA, which I don't think any of them would really waste their time on this website, why not try to get somewhere where you can disprove them? I personally, and honestly believe we have been to the moon, for the fact that NASA received almost as much, if not more, as our public education industry.

If anything, the main question is why things like satellites that get launched to test the substances in our atmosphere, and other space rockets are blown up before they get launched, or are launched in a manor that they do not get to the destination correctly and are rendered 'ineffective.'

NASA certainly does not shoot a rocket into space and say 'Well, we hope it gets there." they know, exactly, what they are doing. If they do not, then they start a research project before they initiate the final project. The only variable with NASA that cannot be predicted is weather something launched out side of Earth, and the Moon will be able to respond, without having a stand by service team with the device. Also, the note that they have more man power dedicated to the 'what if' there should be no reason for NASA to report failures unless it is decided that shall be the final outcome of the project.

that's just my .2 cents

I think you put too much faith in NASA. Sure they plan a LOT, but they don't get things perfect and make lots of mistakes. If they didn't then explain to me why so many shuttles explode before even leaving the atmosphere, why so many satellites malfunction and come crashing down to Earth, Or why we bother building elaborate space stations that orbit Earth yet don't try to construct anything on the moon.

Because that is for NASA to know and you not to. I by far am not on NASAs side, but they definitely know what they are doing. You can see right from my quote that I imply that Nasa intentionally messes up missions, because the results are something they do not want to be released.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 pm » by SamueltheLion

okelo wrote:Show me a picture of the American flag they put up there.

:)
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 2:03 pm » by Smokeydog

samuelthemule wrote:
okelo wrote:Show me a picture of the American flag they put up there.

:)

space plane my friend there top secret missions at the mo is to put stuff up there cause other countrys have said there gonna go and there panicing.

You wait there will be pictures soon enough asoon as they actually put t all there
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 2:59 pm » by Mushroom

frankenstein wrote:
rampee72 wrote:My theory is that NASA never went to the moon.I know there are science boffin types on here,so heres my idea.Why doesnt NASA work out how much radiation there is in the van allen belts,then how much in outer space,then on the moon itself.Then expose an 'astronaut' wearing a genuine old fashioned Apollo space suit to a three or four day radiation blast,concentrated of course,into a minutes worth of x - rays at a hospital for all to see.

They wont,because it would kill any human.

Please read: http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/ate/faqs/spaceradiation.html

Also, there are places on earth where the natural radiation is over 200 mSv per annum and these people show no ill effects and may actually live longer.

The Van Allen belts are just that, belts. It is at this point that the radiation is at its highest because of the solar radiation interacting with our atmosphere. During this time, the astronauts were inside a craft that shielded them from much of the radiation and also, they passed through the belts relatively quickly (about an hour and a half in total). But also, the Van Allen belts do not have equal radiation throughout. Peak radiation is one thing, averages are another.

Your hypothesis lacks merit.

Are the astronauts who went up more likely to get cancer? Probably, but that is about the extent of it.

Information is always subject to change.
Here is the website disclaimer
The information and material posted on this Web site is intended as general reference information only. Specific facts and circumstances may alter the concepts and applications of materials and information described herein. The information provided is not a substitute for professional advice and should not be relied upon in the absence of such professional advice specific to whatever facts and circumstances are presented in any given situation. Answers are correct at the time they are posted on the Web site. Be advised that over time, some requirements could change, new data could be made available, or Internet links could change. For answers that have been posted for several months or longer, please check the current status of the posted information prior to using the responses for specific applications.

NASA have recently admitted that they don't understand the true dynamics of the radiation belts and have invited over 50 scientists to study this problem as well launching 2 missions to help acquire the data they need. Doesn't this seem quite unnecessary?

Also, the have stated that the radiation levels within the belts can vary by 'orders of magnitude' within minutes or days.
Assuming 2 orders of magnitude (because NASA state 'orders', not 'order') radiation levels will increase (or decrease) 100 fold within minutes (or days). What about 3 or 4 orders of magnitude?

Sorry this is rather sketchy but there is not alot of info out there at the minute, but that may change... Depends on good ole NASA :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm » by E6722maj

'Information is always subject to change.'

and open to interpretation

whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 pm » by Mushroom

How would you interpret it?
In addition, temporary new belts can be created during magnetic storms, sometimes within minutes of the storm's onset. Solar energetic protons, accelerated at shock waves that emanate from the sun, can provide the "seed" population for new proton belts. Although it was once thought that the behavior of the radiation belts was well-understood, observations over the last decade have given rise to new and fundamental questions about the physical processes involved in the enhancement and decay of the belts and in the formation of new ones.

Full info at http://rbsp.jhuapl.edu/science/overview.php

Understanding the radiation belt environment and its variability has extremely important practical applications in the areas of spacecraft operations, spacecraft and spacecraft system design, and mission planning and astronaut safety.

It's good that NASA recognise this :cheers:

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 pm » by Stupiditykills

people that still believe we went to the moon are completely nuts!If you have looked at the overwhelming evidence that says we have not then it speaks for itself.I think there is certainly a strong case for the "we did not go to the moon" argument.Lots of little strange glitches in Nasa released video such as guide wires helping them look as though they are in a lesser-than-earth gravity,its there trust me.If you don't watch it for yourself and tell me what it is.What about the guy walking in the background during the Apollo 11 mission.What the fuck was that?I mean we can talk about shadows till the cows fucking die but a dude walking in the background is kind of hard to look by.Not to mention Neil armstong had about a 20 second flight on the original lander platform and ejected about 100 feet off the ground because he could not control the fucking thing?????Look it up dumb asses.What about the obvious communication issues that Gus Grissom had with the control tower when he was in the next fucking building inside the Lunar module scheduled for blast off in like a day or so.He said something that stuck in my head. it was and I quote, "How are we going to get to the moon if we can't even talk between two buildings".I think that comment speaks for itself.If you want proof then you have obviously not looked for it!It is certainly there and highly convincing to an incredibly skeptical person about everything!Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Gus Grissom , whom I mentioned earlier, and his two co-pilots died on the launch pad a couple of days after his comment in a fire inside the capsule DURING A FUCKING TEST!You mean to tell me during a fucking test that they couldn't open the hatch and spray everyone off with a fire exstinguisher???This is why I think NASA is full of shit.I mean the hubble, SOHO, Mars and lunar landers are all pretty damn cool.But as mentioned in earlier posts nobody is on board!It would be like shooting a bee from 20 miles away with a BB gun, several times mind you because we didn't just pull off this miracle once.We did it SIX FUCKING TIMES?????I want this majick fairy in my life to help me do fucking impossible things six times!!!!Sounds like a great relationship!The first thing I would do is enslave all the stupid fucking people to do all the cool peoples bidding. :banana: :dancing: :cheers: :clapper: :owned: :flop: :sunny: I wouldn't need anything else because all the aliens on the moon could come here and live with us again.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 pm » by Cwmman

"Scientists around the world have worked on moon rocks collected from the landings. "

........................ i got a few 'moon rocks ' in my garden, i got told they were moon rocks, so yeah, they got to be 'moon rocks' cause i got told ........................................... :vomit:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 pm » by Flecktarn

if they went then ,,,why not go back now ,,better technology better equipment ,,and better cameras ????????
the thing that scares them is people today ask questions and want anwsers ,,not like in the 70s were we took their word for it
ImageImage

PreviousNext