NASA didnt go to the moon,prove otherwise NASA

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 pm » by Troll2rocks

They went, YOU prove otherwise, they measure the moon every day with equipment sent there by nasa and placed there by men. END OF STORY.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 9:32 pm » by Bigdad

troll2rocks wrote:They went, YOU prove otherwise, they measure the moon every day with equipment sent there by nasa and placed there by men. END OF STORY.

I agree with the Troll!! You prove that they didn't! :mrgreen: Nuff said!!!!
Do as I say,not as you think!

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:07 pm » by Whiteknight2000

NASA does still go up there, they still do stuff. They just don't get as much funding simply because people lost interest in the space program and it just too god dammed expensive.

That could be why. Or it could be something else. Who knows.

A MOON HOAXER would see evidence of a moon landing and still wouldn't believe it. They are just too closed minded.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 pm » by Jeckk

Show me one decent sized (at least a cat sized) being sent through the Van Allen belts and come back without any damage, and I'll believe the moon landing. With all our advanced technology since then, all the drones and whatnot we have buzzing around, why haven't we sent ANYTHING back there? We have all this money invested in SOHO and all these solar satellites flying around everywhere taking pictures, well why haven't we sent a camera to the moon? I mean if the government allowed us to, I could build a homeade rocket myself and send up a really cheap webcam up there. You could probably build the entire setup for less than a thousand dollars.

The only explanation that makes any sense is "WE HAS SECRETS, SO BUGGER OFF!"

Initiate

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 3:03 am » by Scarecro

Holy shit.

This is some very damning evidence we did NOT go to the moon:

[googlevideo]-8455110982587487066#[/googlevideo]

Towards the end, pay close attention to the view of earth and how this was shot....

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 1:11 pm » by Helios

mrmcnuggets wrote:
jeckk wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Perhaps that is why we only 'landed' on the bright side of the moon and not the dark side. Though that is the side that the suns light is reflected off of, it is on the other side of the Earth, so possibly shielding them? (note the ? mark at the end.)

Instead of you posting here trying to get an answer from NASA, which I don't think any of them would really waste their time on this website, why not try to get somewhere where you can disprove them? I personally, and honestly believe we have been to the moon, for the fact that NASA received almost as much, if not more, as our public education industry.

If anything, the main question is why things like satellites that get launched to test the substances in our atmosphere, and other space rockets are blown up before they get launched, or are launched in a manor that they do not get to the destination correctly and are rendered 'ineffective.'

NASA certainly does not shoot a rocket into space and say 'Well, we hope it gets there." they know, exactly, what they are doing. If they do not, then they start a research project before they initiate the final project. The only variable with NASA that cannot be predicted is weather something launched out side of Earth, and the Moon will be able to respond, without having a stand by service team with the device. Also, the note that they have more man power dedicated to the 'what if' there should be no reason for NASA to report failures unless it is decided that shall be the final outcome of the project.

that's just my .2 cents

I think you put too much faith in NASA. Sure they plan a LOT, but they don't get things perfect and make lots of mistakes. If they didn't then explain to me why so many shuttles explode before even leaving the atmosphere, why so many satellites malfunction and come crashing down to Earth, Or why we bother building elaborate space stations that orbit Earth yet don't try to construct anything on the moon.

Because that is for NASA to know and you not to. I by far am not on NASAs side, but they definitely know what they are doing. You can see right from my quote that I imply that Nasa intentionally messes up missions, because the results are something they do not want to be released.

I agree some things we shouldnt, on the subject of how i feel about NASA, i feel they have good intentions but the government have the reigns over them. I think if independant they would be awesome but they are mearly scientists and the government has the reigns using its money and influences.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Previous