NASA didnt go to the moon,prove otherwise NASA

Writer

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 pm » by Rampee72

My theory is that NASA never went to the moon.I know there are science boffin types on here,so heres my idea.Why doesnt NASA work out how much radiation there is in the van allen belts,then how much in outer space,then on the moon itself.Then expose an 'astronaut' wearing a genuine old fashioned Apollo space suit to a three or four day radiation blast,concentrated of course,into a minutes worth of x - rays at a hospital for all to see.

They wont,because it would kill any human.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 3:12 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Perhaps that is why we only 'landed' on the bright side of the moon and not the dark side. Though that is the side that the suns light is reflected off of, it is on the other side of the Earth, so possibly shielding them? (note the ? mark at the end.)

Instead of you posting here trying to get an answer from NASA, which I don't think any of them would really waste their time on this website, why not try to get somewhere where you can disprove them? I personally, and honestly believe we have been to the moon, for the fact that NASA received almost as much, if not more, as our public education industry.

If anything, the main question is why things like satellites that get launched to test the substances in our atmosphere, and other space rockets are blown up before they get launched, or are launched in a manor that they do not get to the destination correctly and are rendered 'ineffective.'

NASA certainly does not shoot a rocket into space and say 'Well, we hope it gets there." they know, exactly, what they are doing. If they do not, then they start a research project before they initiate the final project. The only variable with NASA that cannot be predicted is weather something launched out side of Earth, and the Moon will be able to respond, without having a stand by service team with the device. Also, the note that they have more man power dedicated to the 'what if' there should be no reason for NASA to report failures unless it is decided that shall be the final outcome of the project.

that's just my .2 cents
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 am » by Frankenstein

rampee72 wrote:My theory is that NASA never went to the moon.I know there are science boffin types on here,so heres my idea.Why doesnt NASA work out how much radiation there is in the van allen belts,then how much in outer space,then on the moon itself.Then expose an 'astronaut' wearing a genuine old fashioned Apollo space suit to a three or four day radiation blast,concentrated of course,into a minutes worth of x - rays at a hospital for all to see.

Please read: http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/ate/faqs/spaceradiation.html

Also, there are places on earth where the natural radiation is over 200 mSv per annum and these people show no ill effects and may actually live longer.

The Van Allen belts are just that, belts. It is at this point that the radiation is at its highest because of the solar radiation interacting with our atmosphere. During this time, the astronauts were inside a craft that shielded them from much of the radiation and also, they passed through the belts relatively quickly (about an hour and a half in total). But also, the Van Allen belts do not have equal radiation throughout. Peak radiation is one thing, averages are another.

Your hypothesis lacks merit.

Are the astronauts who went up more likely to get cancer? Probably, but that is about the extent of it.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 am » by Poe2you

rampee72 wrote:My theory is that NASA never went to the moon.I know there are science boffin types on here,so heres my idea.Why doesnt NASA work out how much radiation there is in the van allen belts,then how much in outer space,then on the moon itself.Then expose an 'astronaut' wearing a genuine old fashioned Apollo space suit to a three or four day radiation blast,concentrated of course,into a minutes worth of x - rays at a hospital for all to see.

Then they must absolutely be lying about SOHO, the Mars rovers, Voyager, Pioneer and the Space Shuttle too. All those images we almost daily rely on, they must be an absolute fabrication. All the satellites they have launched that allow us to communicate in an instant, they must not be there. I believe they went there, got the crap scared out of them, and with waning public interest, they killed the program (or secretly took it further (Orion Project)), pretty much all of it in a nutshell. Those guys were pioneers (AKA lab rats) IMO. They knew full well the risks they were taking. Don't forget many of the first astronauts were also test pilots. I agree with mrmcnuggets.
*Think*

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 am » by Mrmcnuggets

I would like to add I am no NASA expert, but the only factors that have changed with NASA, and how they view their perception of space, is Dark Matter, and the abundances of anything out there. Nothing really new that they cannot already predetermine how this rover will react on this planet based on this, based on these past launches and missions, weather ect. Or a satellites flight path, since we already have a program that can tell you where all the planets were in xpast x future.

We know of; I cannot say all, but what we think of as all elements, so we should, well the scientists should know, how everything would react in such environments. Based on someones post telling me the scientific equation of life, we do not send trillions of dollars into Space just to say bye bye. Or "oh shoot, we used the wrong grade aluminum and it's either too heavy or too light"... yeah ok bro :hiho: to the sheep pen.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 am » by E6722maj

'SOHO, the Mars rovers, Voyager, Pioneer and the Space Shuttle too'

none of which were piloted, apart from the late shuttle, which never ventured further than a low earth orbit. the moon landings were total baloney.

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Based on..? the fact that you cannot see the stars in a video camera from back in the day, because the light is taking 10 trillion years to get there? Or that because it's black and white the videos pixels are far, easily more achievable to manipulate? Well..... shoot. I guess were all rats stuck in a cage that cant leave.

Like I said, when NASA went to the moon, it's expenditures back then would be almost as much as our war ones now. Now, not even a fraction of the percent. So how would one fake that dropping all that loot? We have the Christa Columbia planetarium here, I've seen pictures of lander(s) on the moon from their telescopes. Yup I guess those are fake too.

Earthrise from Apollo 8, 1968dec29.
http://www.physics.unlv.edu/~jeffery/as ... se_002.jpg

There's your stars bro. Guess it's all fake... Well, even when they made the last 3 star wars ( iV V VI) they could of still made a better fake than those pictures to make it more convincing. Oh, and they did... Magically, it's called 'Star Wars'. How vierd.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 am » by Frankenstein

e6722maj wrote:the moon landings were total baloney.

Well, with evidence like that, who could argue.

It is quite amazing how many people are convince of absolutely untenable positions by speculative pop science.

Scientists around the world have worked on moon rocks collected from the landings.

Any astronomy student at a decent physics lab can do laser reflection experiments on the reflectors left on the moon during several of the visits.

There are also hours of recorded video taken during a time when CGI just was not available, including the take off of the lander back into space, something which could not have been done in a building.

Having said all that though, nothing will convince flat earthers. Good luck with that closed mind.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

frankenstein wrote:
e6722maj wrote:the moon landings were total baloney.

Scientists around the world have worked on moon rocks collected from the landings.

I thought this was the case too, at the CM planetarium they have a display box where you can slip your hand inside a gloved case, and touch moon rocks, though I am not sure if they're legitimate. Last I knew no one could personally own a piece of the moon due to H3 and its worth?

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 10:57 pm » by Okelo

Show me a picture of the American flag they put up there.

Next