NASA Employee Only

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 7:34 am » by Mwfscott

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

I noticed under 'Important Information' theres a link saying
NASA TV Links for Employees (not available to general public)

The link leads to
http://insidenasa.nasa.gov/web/insidena ... nas_nasatv

When i try to go there, I get
The server at insidenasa.nasa.gov is taking too long to respond.

Whats it for? Is it supposed to show up? Thanks

(Sorry if this is wrong forum!)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:20 am » by Punjedi

It's probably for updates/news/memos etc.. for the employees of Nasa.

Could even be an intranet link, so unless you access it from behind their firewall, or approved system. You aren't getting in from the outside:)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 am » by Stratafire

How many here know about "stand alone?".. you will "N E V E R" has access to the heart and soul of NASA, because they (like the Pentagon) are standalone systems, incapable of accessing the outside world under "ANY" conditions, because "true" standalone, means to never, ever have access to anything called "networking"..

As far as your aware "I am" a "type" of NASA former/current employee, which (if that be the case) I would "NEVER" be able to tell you the truth (per contractual agreement) unless I actually "enjoy" a round with tiny and "Mr. little" he has attached to him...

Fear comes in many forms, but it seems that " having your AH raped tends to take the highest priority among NASA employees, with one of the highest being "Sodomy" taking the forefront in another's "straight male" mind...

Getting a "current" NASA employee to spill the beans (as it were) is less then that of a person holding a lantern looking for the last honest man on Earth (highly unlikely),,

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 am » by Thepassenger

punjedi wrote:"Seriously, I thought any dulistic mono-gearonolic phenolom would have acquirivated that by now"

LOL ohhh that makes me chuckle ..
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski