NASA Image ◄ Mars ◄ Road Sign With Text A Dog A Hi

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2014 8:21 am » by enigmas

NASA Image ◄ Mars Anomalies◄ Road Sign With Text A Dog a Hinged Briefcase And Stone Walkways★★★

This amazing Mars Curiosity image shows two road signs one with written text on it. A dog, a hinged open case that looks like an open briefcase but could be a solar charger or computer,several stone paved walkways,a body of water and a set of stairs.
These can be seen with startling clarity. The writing on the sign is both evenly spaced and evenly sized and looks very similar to road signs on earth.
One of several things must be happening. Either NASA never sent a rover to Mars and these images are being taken here on earth.
Or.
There are people currently living on Mars with a civilization similar to ours.
Or.
We have colonized Mars and the public has not been told about it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Link to original NASA image:http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00113/opgs/edr/ncam/NRA_407536974EDR_F0050432NCAM07753M_.JPG
http://universaltrek.blogspot.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 9:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Lots of stuff that looks like a lot of random stuff randomly spread out..

:nope:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue May 06, 2014 1:09 pm » by Domeika

This is the second video you've posted looking for something where there is nothing. It's just rocks, no matter what music you put to it.

I'm not trying to discourage you from your research, to the contrary, you are putting in time and effort and that is good, but you need to raise the bar....a lot, on what you think a "finding" is.

Super Moderator

PostTue May 06, 2014 1:20 pm » by The57ironman

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2014 1:20 pm » by enigmas

Domeika wrote:This is the second video you've posted looking for something where there is nothing. It's just rocks, no matter what music you put to it.

I'm not trying to discourage you from your research, to the contrary, you are putting in time and effort and that is good, but you need to raise the bar....a lot, on what you think a "finding" is.

I have to disagree with you as do many others from feedback I've had elsewhere as far as nothing being there. I'm not one of those people looking at rocks and pebbles.Since this is the second video of mine you were disappointed with please don't watch if you see it's something I've posted.

As far as raising the bar ...I think it's perfect where it is...some of these finds are amazing. You may need to be a bit more detail oriented...thanks for posting.

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2014 1:28 pm » by enigmas

The57ironman wrote:Image

:D rofl...I had someone suggest that it looks a lot like a scene set in the Middle East...I have to agree with that ...I have to travel for work sometimes and am familiar with this type of setting...rural areas in Greece look similar to this as well...beginning to think we did spend all those $$$ there.

Initiate

PostTue May 06, 2014 2:47 pm » by Domeika

enigmas wrote:
Domeika wrote:This is the second video you've posted looking for something where there is nothing. It's just rocks, no matter what music you put to it.

I have to disagree with you as do many others from feedback I've had elsewhere as far as nothing being there. I'm not one of those people looking at rocks and pebbles.Since this is the second video of mine you were disappointed with please don't watch if you see it's something I've posted.

As far as raising the bar ...I think it's perfect where it is...some of these finds are amazing. You may need to be a bit more detail oriented...thanks for posting.

There is nothing there, and if others find it amazing, by the comments I've seen they certainly aren't here at DTV.

And as to being detail oriented, I'm a Toolmaker/Machinist, MS certified pro developer, and pilot....I know details more than most, and being extremely detail oriented I see a grainy video with with plain rocks.

Because I'm also a geology buff I see that there is stratified rock all over Mars but I don't call it briefcases, signs, or pavements, but rocks, and anyone that took the time to crack a geology book would see the same thing.....and there are quite a few of them here at DTV.

That's why I was trying to nudge you in the direction of raising the bar.......people here aren't stupid. If you want to make your case, do it clearly and with some objectivity. Posting videos like this or the one before does not further your cause or research, it just makes you look like a batshit-crazy moonbat.

Don't be a batshit-crazy moonbat.

Take it however you want, but this is constructive criticism. I'm not saying to stop, I'm saying you could do better.

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 4:06 pm » by *WillEase*

I happen to have invested considerable time and effort searching for anomalies...

space-anomalies-revisited-t84151.html

...so I am the last person who will discourage you from posting these 'discoveries'.
However, may I suggest posting them all on ONE thread?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2014 4:15 pm » by enigmas

Domeika wrote:
enigmas wrote:

There is nothing there, and if others find it amazing, by the comments I've seen they certainly aren't here at DTV.

And as to being detail oriented, I'm a Toolmaker/Machinist, MS certified pro developer, and pilot....I know details more than most, and being extremely detail oriented I see a grainy video with with plain rocks.

Because I'm also a geology buff I see that there is stratified rock all over Mars but I don't call it briefcases, signs, or pavements, but rocks, and anyone that took the time to crack a geology book would see the same thing.....and there are quite a few of them here at DTV.

That's why I was trying to nudge you in the direction of raising the bar.......people here aren't stupid. If you want to make your case, do it clearly and with some objectivity. Posting videos like this or the one before does not further your cause or research, it just makes you look like a batshit-crazy moonbat.

Don't be a batshit-crazy moonbat.

Take it however you want, but this is constructive criticism. I'm not saying to stop, I'm saying you could do better.

:cheers:

You don't seem to be as detail oriented as you think...that or you can't read? I did state that my feedback came from elsewhere... I just posted this here this morning...As for credentials I've got my own thanks. Not insecure in my abilities or self image so don't feel a need to list them...credentials really don't matter ...you can be a physician but if you're misdiagnosing patients , you're really not doing them any good. You're so called "advice" is neither needed nor wanted...I do not get "nudged" by people in the direction they would like me to go... as for looking "like a batshit-crazy moonbat " the only one doing that is you...by trying to be a control freak and choosing to try to tell someone else how to do what they are doing....the work is what it is...as I said , apparently my work is not suited to your tastes ...please don't watch...to repeatedly do so and complain is to be a "batshit-crazy moonbat".

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Super Moderator

PostTue May 06, 2014 4:20 pm » by The57ironman

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Next