NASA Images Earth Sized Spherical Objects Inside Corona

Initiate
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 6:48 pm » by Trenker


Having investigated some images I noticed that we have had the largest flare in 2 years as of January 22, 2010. The pic of the week shows it: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/

Now if you look at the large TIFF file there are many dots near the flare, which, upon closer insection resolve into sphere like shapes with a shadow! I've looked at other high res images and all the larger specs look spherical.

Due to the common and numerous occurances of these spheres I conclude that they are how random dots are resolved on the camera or processed in one of the many image enhanceing algorithms employed; including the compression techniques used to make jpgs and tiffs.

I mean I've been investigating this for the whole of 15 minutes and the average noisey dot I see looks like these spheres. Surely that points to a benal explanation?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 6:54 pm » by Wolfbane7272


trenker wrote:Having investigated some images I noticed that we have had the largest flare in 2 years as of January 22, 2010. The pic of the week shows it: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/

Now if you look at the large TIFF file there are many dots near the flare, which, upon closer insection resolve into sphere like shapes with a shadow! I've looked at other high res images and all the larger specs look spherical.

Due to the common and numerous occurances of these spheres I conclude that they are how random dots are resolved on the camera or processed in one of the many image enhanceing algorithms employed; including the compression techniques used to make jpgs and tiffs.

I mean I've been investigating this for the whole of 15 minutes and the average noisey dot I see looks like these spheres. Surely that points to a benal explanation?


lol ok so you got that from soho the same site that has been blocking out pics with a black square ..and i am supposed to look at them with credibility? no slam against you of course but i dont really put stock in a agency that has to block and blur their photos even though the public who is paying for it has a right to know the truth .. and not one that is contrived at the last possible second . sorry i dont believe it
Image

Image

Initiate
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm » by Trenker


wolfbane7272 wrote:
trenker wrote:Having investigated some images I noticed that we have had the largest flare in 2 years as of January 22, 2010. The pic of the week shows it: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/

Now if you look at the large TIFF file there are many dots near the flare, which, upon closer insection resolve into sphere like shapes with a shadow! I've looked at other high res images and all the larger specs look spherical.

Due to the common and numerous occurances of these spheres I conclude that they are how random dots are resolved on the camera or processed in one of the many image enhanceing algorithms employed; including the compression techniques used to make jpgs and tiffs.

I mean I've been investigating this for the whole of 15 minutes and the average noisey dot I see looks like these spheres. Surely that points to a benal explanation?


lol ok so you got that from soho the same site that has been blocking out pics with a black square ..and i am supposed to look at them with credibility? no slam against you of course but i dont really put stock in a agency that has to block and blur their photos even though the public who is paying for it has a right to know the truth .. and not one that is contrived at the last possible second . sorry i dont believe it


I don't follow you - are you saying that you put no credibility to the soho pictures WITH spheres? Because I have been finding spheres all over the offical soho site; hence my suggestion that they are noise only.

Writer
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 pm » by Ackbar



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 pm » by Wolfbane7272


trenker wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:
trenker wrote:Having investigated some images I noticed that we have had the largest flare in 2 years as of January 22, 2010. The pic of the week shows it: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/

Now if you look at the large TIFF file there are many dots near the flare, which, upon closer insection resolve into sphere like shapes with a shadow! I've looked at other high res images and all the larger specs look spherical.

Due to the common and numerous occurances of these spheres I conclude that they are how random dots are resolved on the camera or processed in one of the many image enhanceing algorithms employed; including the compression techniques used to make jpgs and tiffs.

I mean I've been investigating this for the whole of 15 minutes and the average noisey dot I see looks like these spheres. Surely that points to a benal explanation?


lol ok so you got that from soho the same site that has been blocking out pics with a black square ..and i am supposed to look at them with credibility? no slam against you of course but i dont really put stock in a agency that has to block and blur their photos even though the public who is paying for it has a right to know the truth .. and not one that is contrived at the last possible second . sorry i dont believe it


I don't follow you - are you saying that you put no credibility to the soho pictures WITH spheres? Because I have been finding spheres all over the offical soho site; hence my suggestion that they are noise only.

no i dont put credibility in a agency that has to block out pics with a black square ..therefore i believe they are spheres and that agency fucked up now they are scrambling to come up with a answer ..I say just pull your pants up and come clean
Image

Image

Writer
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:17 pm » by Ackbar


A smile cuddly toy or wtf??

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2010/01/23/ahead/euvi/195/2048/20100123_082530_n7euA_195.jpg

The captures from 01:00 to 04:45, in present day are been erased!!

Initiate
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 am

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 pm » by Truthsekr76


I dont mean to come off as rude or close minded.....but how can you guys look at a bunch of dots near the sun and claim they are UFOs? We should be ruling out the most likely possibilities before assuming that they are aliens.One man discovered these things....and now everyone else is jumping on the "bandwagon" without even attempting to come up with a more logical explanation. The first step to proving something is true is by trying to de-bunk it first. I know you guys are very excited and want this to be something exrordinary....but I think your counting your chickens prematurely before they hatch here.Your desire for wanting to beleive is overriding your rational thinking.Investigate this and TRY to debunk these dots before claiming they are UFOs. It would be nice if they were though :think:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: In a quiet corner of my mind

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:28 pm » by Scoundrel1975


i must say i'm very excited by this
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:44 pm

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 pm » by Tobygrey


truthsekr76 wrote:I dont mean to come off as rude or close minded.....but how can you guys look at a bunch of dots near the sun and claim they are UFOs? We should be ruling out the most likely possibilities before assuming that they are aliens.One man discovered these things....and now everyone else is jumping on the "bandwagon" without even attempting to come up with a more logical explanation. The first step to proving something is true is by trying to de-bunk it first. I know you guys are very excited and want this to be something exrordinary....but I think your counting your chickens prematurely before they hatch here.Your desire for wanting to beleive is overriding your rational thinking.Investigate this and TRY to debunk these dots before claiming they are UFOs. It would be nice if they were though :think:


Believe me we are all trying to debunk this,..
not for the reason of debunking,.
but for the reason of knowing the truth,..

The reason we are so exited about this is that there is no way to debunk this as of yet,..
if you have another explenation for it then bring it on to the table,.. just like the other guy did (sorry forgot his name) on the prvious page,..)
Im looking in to it right now!!!

Toby :alien:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 pm » by Govtslave


truthsekr76 wrote:I dont mean to come off as rude or close minded.....but how can you guys look at a bunch of dots near the sun and claim they are UFOs? We should be ruling out the most likely possibilities before assuming that they are aliens.One man discovered these things....and now everyone else is jumping on the "bandwagon" without even attempting to come up with a more logical explanation. The first step to proving something is true is by trying to de-bunk it first. I know you guys are very excited and want this to be something exrordinary....but I think your counting your chickens prematurely before they hatch here.Your desire for wanting to beleive is overriding your rational thinking.Investigate this and TRY to debunk these dots before claiming they are UFOs. It would be nice if they were though :think:

:flop:
:hugging:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook