NASA Images Earth Sized Spherical Objects Inside Corona

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 2:41 am » by Temps13

Has noone managed to find an image from the Russian TESIS solar imager yet?

It's interesting to note, The Russians claim their telescope TESIS stopped working on the 18th of January due to a faulty battery, just as NASA claimed SOHO malfunctioned on the same day, Both one day after these spheres showed up!

Scientist says fleets of UFOs are near the Sun-
http://english.pravda.ru/society/anomal ... 409-ufo-0/
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 2:59 am » by Toxic32

I have issues with objects that are the size of earth and are not planets? So in this case and only this case I will err on the side of commonsense. Deal with it. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 3:15 am » by Temps13

What about the footage of two huge Earth sized masses plunging into the sun & big flares coming out of the sun in response?

The comet from 03/04 that was deflected, might of produced the flare that deflected it by magnetic fields interacting..

The objects near the sun show up whether the compression is high or low I wish we could get a TESIS image to compare them

This member makes a good post (in another thread)
ufo-s-inside-sun-s-corona-not-really-here-s-the-explanat-t46398.html
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 1:59 pm » by Toxic32

Temps13 wrote:What about the footage of two huge Earth sized masses plunging into the sun & big flares coming out of the sun in response?

The comet from 03/04 that was deflected, might of produced the flare that deflected it by magnetic fields interacting..

The objects near the sun show up whether the compression is high or low I wish we could get a TESIS image to compare them

Temps. Thanks for drawing my attention to that other thread. I wasn't aware Tesla had a design for a flying machine.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 2:36 pm » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:What about the footage of two huge Earth sized masses plunging into the sun & big flares coming out of the sun in response?

Yeah but he comes straight out with all UFOS are man made and then goes on about Tesla..
I mean that's a pretty bold statement to make when you have no proof they're man made let alone ALL man made.

I think they're vehicles and I think they sit just outside our visible spectrum which explains why they only show up on certain telescopes and not others.

This thread should be a sticky thread.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 2:40 pm » by Rich316

I posted a vid here about 2 years ago that showed a vehicle going back and forth across the top of the sun... Someone made a timelapse of this 'vehicle' and it was done over 3 or 5 years..... It was there for that long.. And the vid was frigging incredible.. You think I can find it now?

It was in the green filter.. whatever telescope that is.

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm » by steelrat

We know so little about our own planet, let alone space.

For all we know there could be lifeforms that live in space, perhaps made of pure energy, the motive force in the human body is electrical so it may be able to be displaced and survive independently of the flesh.

steely
“Civilization is in a race between education and catastrophe. Let us learn the truth and spread it as far and wide as our circumstances allow. For the truth is the greatest weapon we have.”

H.G. Wells.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 9:03 pm » by Noentry

steelrat wrote:We know so little about our own planet, let alone space.

For all we know there could be lifeforms that live in space, perhaps made of pure energy, the motive force in the human body is electrical so it may be able to be displaced and survive independently of the flesh.

steely

steelrat :hiho:

nicely put.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 10:52 pm » by The57ironman

steelrat wrote:We know so little about our own planet, let alone space.

steely

..no doubt... :mrcool:

welcome to the forum.. :hiho:

:cheers: steely

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed May 14, 2014 12:30 am » by Hurtswhenipee

:pray:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext