... me too, bro... me too

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:34 pm » by Germanpils

A picture from today:

the upper one looks like some kind of satelite
the second looks like a saucer to me
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 pm » by Dank1

i just would like to ask a quest? they would get sucked in by the suns gravity right?
so they must have some sort of propulsion system? or is it a slingshot manuever?
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:42 pm » by Scoundrel1975

germanpils wrote:A picture from today:

the upper one looks like some kind of satelite
the second looks like a saucer to me

This is fantastic and i cant come up with a debunk explanation right now which makes it the more fascinating, get out of this one NASA
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Writer

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:47 pm » by Ackbar

Go to the end, please...

What is this, oh God????

http://ademuzexperience.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/%C2%BFpero-esto-que-es/

:ohno: :think:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 pm » by Boondox681

now THIS is disclosure.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Writer

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm » by Ackbar

May be yes..., may be yes...

:? :dunno: :o :scary: :ohno: :nails: :think: :clapper: :owned: :robot: :help:

Writer

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 8:00 pm » by Ackbar

Interesting idea... may be their are looking for magneto-food...

A close encounter around the Sun??

:mrgreen: :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 pm » by Trenker

tobygrey wrote:
truthsekr76 wrote:I dont mean to come off as rude or close minded.....but how can you guys look at a bunch of dots near the sun and claim they are UFOs? We should be ruling out the most likely possibilities before assuming that they are aliens.One man discovered these things....and now everyone else is jumping on the "bandwagon" without even attempting to come up with a more logical explanation. The first step to proving something is true is by trying to de-bunk it first. I know you guys are very excited and want this to be something exrordinary....but I think your counting your chickens prematurely before they hatch here.Your desire for wanting to beleive is overriding your rational thinking.Investigate this and TRY to debunk these dots before claiming they are UFOs. It would be nice if they were though :think:

Believe me we are all trying to debunk this,..
not for the reason of debunking,.
but for the reason of knowing the truth,..

The reason we are so exited about this is that there is no way to debunk this as of yet,..
if you have another explenation for it then bring it on to the table,.. just like the other guy did (sorry forgot his name) on the prvious page,..)
Im looking in to it right now!!!

Toby :alien:

Erm, I've debunked it earlier in this thread. Well, had a shot anyway.

To summarise: By examining SOHO pictures nearly all have dots somewhere and most larger dots look like 'UFO spheres'. This leads me to easily conclude they are either a thousand times more prevalent than reported here and have existed for years longer or you're all getting over excited about by imaging and compression algorithms.

There are a large number of other image items that can, and have in the past, caused people to cry 'UFO'. The streaks being the most easily debunked fo course.

Just go to SOHO, look at some nice big hi res pics, and you'll start seeing 'UFO spheres' everywhere. To me, this implies optical and algorithmic anomalies - not unexplained objects.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 8:09 pm » by Tobygrey

trenker wrote:
tobygrey wrote:
truthsekr76 wrote:I dont mean to come off as rude or close minded.....but how can you guys look at a bunch of dots near the sun and claim they are UFOs? We should be ruling out the most likely possibilities before assuming that they are aliens.One man discovered these things....and now everyone else is jumping on the "bandwagon" without even attempting to come up with a more logical explanation. The first step to proving something is true is by trying to de-bunk it first. I know you guys are very excited and want this to be something exrordinary....but I think your counting your chickens prematurely before they hatch here.Your desire for wanting to beleive is overriding your rational thinking.Investigate this and TRY to debunk these dots before claiming they are UFOs. It would be nice if they were though :think:

Believe me we are all trying to debunk this,..
not for the reason of debunking,.
but for the reason of knowing the truth,..

The reason we are so exited about this is that there is no way to debunk this as of yet,..
if you have another explenation for it then bring it on to the table,.. just like the other guy did (sorry forgot his name) on the prvious page,..)
Im looking in to it right now!!!

Toby :alien:

Erm, I've debunked it earlier in this thread. Well, had a shot anyway.

To summarise: By examining SOHO pictures nearly all have dots somewhere and most larger dots look like 'UFO spheres'. This leads me to easily conclude they are either a thousand times more prevalent than reported here and have existed for years longer or you're all getting over excited about by imaging and compression algorithms.

There are a large number of other image items that can, and have in the past, caused people to cry 'UFO'. The streaks being the most easily debunked fo course.

Just go to SOHO, look at some nice big hi res pics, and you'll start seeing 'UFO spheres' everywhere. To me, this implies optical and algorithmic anomalies - not unexplained objects.

Rofl yeah your the other guy i talked about,
believe me im looking in to it
your explenation i mean!!!!
im giving it a close look !!!!

PreviousNext