Nasa Live Feed

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 am » by Cocotrinail

Is anyone watching the Nasa Live Feed???? When the camra is in the dark (Im not sure what it is pointing at, be it earth or out into space) but I have been able to make out the same doughnut hole shaped craft that seem to slip in and out of viewing range. And is seems that Nasa is going to great lengths to distort or blur the images. Even cutting the live feed when they come to close. I am not knowledgeable in catching live feed, so for those of you who are, there is a goldmine of goodies to catch on live feed. I'm no rocket scientist but I don't believe that these are just reflections from filament fiber optic wires or tubes. But I would LOVE every ones feedback.

Nasa Live Feed:
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/

they look much like the ones off in the distance in this video
http://www.youtube.com/user/Streetcap1# ... 7Zs_67yRfQ

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 am » by Otomon

If they want to show you something THEY WILL.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 am » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:Triangle UFO Sighting near ISS on NASA live Cam Sept 28, 2010.

A UFO was near the ISS (international Space Station) on Sept 28, 2010 and this is what one person captured. It is a triangle craft that appears when the suns direction changes, causing the UFO to bounce rays of light off its shield that normally causes it to look invisible.

This is why I often say that 65% of all UFO sightings happen during sunset and sunrise due to the changing light. So if you really want to catch a UFO, wait till right before sunset with your camera. You will need a 14X Zoom or better to zoom in on those clouds, but a regular camera is better than none. Any UFO that is seen during sunset or sunrise will only be visible for 15 minutes or less. Usually only 1-3 minutes.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KPEcd2MdOow&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KPEcd2MdOow&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:peep: :alien: :peep: :cheers:

live-webcam-international-space-station-t32133.html :peep:

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 am » by Cocotrinail

COOOL!!!! thank you :shock:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am » by Kris75

heres more :alien51: i have seen them many times this red blue flashes, heres one of my own video.enjoy!

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am » by Cocotrinail

otomon wrote:If they want to show you something THEY WILL.

True...true. But it always adds to the experience when there is opportunity to share. :-) :hugging:

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 am » by Cocotrinail

kris75 wrote:heres more :alien51: i have seen them many times this red blue flashes, heres one of my own video.enjoy!

How do you catch "Live Feed". I wish I knew how :?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 7:06 am » by Kris75

cocotrinail wrote:
kris75 wrote:heres more :alien51: i have seen them many times this red blue flashes, heres one of my own video.enjoy!

its very easy,just read this thread,if dont get it, just ask me, and i will help you :)
:look: live-webcam-international-space-station-t32133.html

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 7:08 am » by Cocotrinail

Thanks kris75 for the link, I think I will skip my cute butt right over there. You guys are awesome "KEEP TRUE ALIVE!" :yell:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 7:10 am » by Wakemeup

kris75 wrote:
cocotrinail wrote:

its very easy,just read this thread,if dont get it, just ask me, and i will help you :)
:look: live-webcam-international-space-station-t32133.html

Hey Kris75 :D I got it to work with real player but when I try to record it always says unable to record. I googled and tried other settings with no luck with being able to record. Any tips on why this happens :cheers:

Next