NASA: Mars Rover image show's Building's On Mars????

Initiate

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm » by Bandanko

epicfailure wrote:P.S. those rocks look like mineral deprived rocks, or "petrified" rocks.

Mineral deprived rocks? Google image search was next to useless when I tried looking for what they are, you got a better explanation? I am actually very interested in those bits of... pottery...

The damn thing has a curve in it! And yeah I know nature makes them, but it generally has an atmosphere to help it do it...

Thanks for the personal message Sav, your threats were entertaining, mate

;) :badair:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 pm » by Smokeydog

savwafair2012 wrote:listen up you worthless pile of dog shit I don't fucking need you retarded ass trying to be a big shot disrespecting me .You are one of the worst fucking losers on this site and I personal believe your opinion is shit.

P.S.
Don't ever fucking post anything on my threads again you fucking cock sucker.
Nobody give a shit about anything you have to say.

as for this

I still don't see these structures move when the rover moves

you just debunked your own post with this regarde

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

btw also the "building" on the right looks alot like a piece of machinery when you zoom in have a gander :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm » by Seahawk

Crap! Had me going too, Sav. I hadn't seen the previous posts on the subject, and for all intents and purposes, they really do look like buildings. I was like "holy fuck, a ski lodge on Mars. Dude!" :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 pm » by Epicfailure

bandanko wrote:
epicfailure wrote:P.S. those rocks look like mineral deprived rocks, or "petrified" rocks.

Mineral deprived rocks? Google image search was next to useless when I tried looking for what they are, you got a better explanation? I am actually very interested in those bits of... pottery...

The damn thing has a curve in it! And yeah I know nature makes them, but it generally has an atmosphere to help it do it...

Thanks for the personal message Sav, your threats were entertaining, mate

;) :badair:

wow this guy is a genius...

mars does have an atmosphere..... so your "pottery" was made from an existing lake one time on mars, more than likely....

that or a native american martian dropped it while harvesting the seasons rice from the river that used to be there :roll:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 pm » by Daemonfoe

nice job sav... gawd. I didn't even have to point out the bs on this one. people are waking up to your disinfo. Good for you right now they just think you're a moron, but soon they're realize you're simply partaking in disinformation by trying to make conspiracy theorists look like total idiots.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 pm » by Germanpils

daemonfoe wrote:nice job sav... gawd. I didn't even have to point out the bs on this one. people are waking up to your disinfo. Good for you right now they just think you're a moron, but soon they're realize you're simply partaking in disinformation by trying to make conspiracy theorists look like total idiots.

word up
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just wanted to add a video I came across :pray:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Previous