NASA, NWO, NIBIRU , MARS

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

Nasa will try to pass Phobos, one of the moons of Mars, as they continue to look for the illusive Planet X.

:o

Upload to Disclose.tv

Declassified images of Nibiru :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

The correlation between the secret reptilian race and the planet Nibiru is a mixture of sweet sherry and methylated spirits drunk at an alarming rate. After consuming 1 pint of this concoction you can actually see the planet Nibiru, in fact you think you are swimming in its acid seas and basking in its radiation glow. whilst trying to avoid the reptiles

I could go on and list all the data that shows this theory "nibru" and 2012 to be invalid, I would however just be wasting my time and effort.

Thanks for shareing :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm » by Troll2rocks

2020vision wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:The correlation between the secret reptilian race and the planet Nibiru is a mixture of sweet sherry and methylated spirits drunk at an alarming rate. After consuming 1 pint of this concoction you can actually see the planet Nibiru, in fact you think you are swimming in its acid seas and basking in its radiation glow. whilst trying to avoid the reptiles

I could go on and list all the data that shows this theory "nibru" and 2012 to be invalid, I would however just be wasting my time and effort.

Troll you are sounding like you are not getting enough attention. :nails:

Thanks for giving me some then. :lol: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

jetxvii wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:The correlation between the secret reptilian race and the planet Nibiru is a mixture of sweet sherry and methylated spirits drunk at an alarming rate. After consuming 1 pint of this concoction you can actually see the planet Nibiru, in fact you think you are swimming in its acid seas and basking in its radiation glow. whilst trying to avoid the reptiles

are you saltydawg?

I know you probably wont answer correctly anyways but I just wanted to throw that out there..

Am I am salty dog ?

Deppends on whether its a full moon and im swiming in the ocean. :cheers: