NASA Planet X simulation leaked, Must See!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm » by Electrobadgr

[youtube]xpPP9Z9LOBU&feature=player_embedded#at=124[/youtube]

I have no idea whether or not this is legitamite so don't tear me a new one for posting this. If this is genuine then we are in for a hell of a ride, look at what happens to the orbits!!, here is the blurb from youtube

There are a few who attempt to mock the knowledge and cognitive comprehension of myself or mankind as a whole in an attempt to falsify the existence of this body without first applying rational scrutiny. The most commonly attacked prospect is the mathematics of the simulation in question.

In the beginning of the video, Earth is moving at approximately 30.3km/s. It's eccentricity is 0.019, inclination 0.0019, it's periapsis is 334, ascending node 128, and anomaly at epoch is 12.1. It's orbit is obviously 1.00 years.

Approximately 2 hours after the passing, it's orbital properties change immensely. The eccentricity is then 0.75, the inclination is 107, the argument is 96.4, the longitude of the ascending node is 165, and the mean anomaly at epoch is -5.17. Indeed, the eccentricity is increased to a point where it is only in the habitable range of the star for half of its orbit. Additionally, the orbital period of the planet nearly doubles.

As for the clockwise rotation of the simulation, the body is approaching from almost directly above us, its inclination is about 84.7 degrees. The simulation had to be recorded from below the ecliptic.

As for the actual authenticity of the video itself, you'll just have to take my word. It would be appalling, I'd go so far as to say disgusting, if this was doctored or entirely fabricated. My intentions are only good.

I will no longer be here to answer your questions, I have to leave. My virtual private network provider has already alerted me that they were issued a subpoena for all information on me.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 pm » by Resarf

Fake! It's a game called Universe Sandbox. I bought it a while back on steam. The blacked out bits are the game controls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEo3PDxS1D0

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm » by Electrobadgr

cheers, i have just left an angry comment on this vid on youtube, esp given that he said this

As for the actual authenticity of the video itself, you'll just have to take my word. It would be appalling, I'd go so far as to say disgusting, if this was doctored or entirely fabricated. My intentions are only good.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor