NASA says Mars discovery isn't 'earthshaking' after all

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 9:02 am » by One-23

What a surprise, NASA is set to hide the truth once again :hell:

Wonder how many heads will roll for this one :think:

NASA says Mars discovery isn't 'earthshaking' after all

After telling the world that the Mars Curiosity rover made a discovery "for the history books," NASA is now downplaying the importance of what was found.

NASA spokesperson Guy Webster elaborated some on the discovery, hoping to realign people's expectations.

"It won't be earthshaking but it will be interesting," Webster told Time. "As for history books, the whole mission is for the history books."

That's not to say the rover didn't stumble upon something of immense scientific importance, just that earthlings need to cool their heals a bit about what was discovered on our extraterrestrial neighbor.
Rumors from the red planet

The flurry of curiosity over what the Curiosity rover found started from comments made by researcher John Grotzinger while studying soil data collected by the rover's Sample Analysis at Mars (SAM) instruments.

With claims of a history-making discovery, speculation quickly leapt to the idea that methane, a gas created by organic matter, had been discovered on the surface of Mars.

Webster's comments come across as an attempt to cool down the rumor mill so that there isn't disappointment when the actual discovery is announced.

"John was excited about the quality and range of information coming in from SAM during the day a reporter happened to be sitting in John's office last week," Webster said. "He has been similarly excited by results at other points during the mission so far."

While the world waits, NASA's researchers are double-checking their findings in preparation for a more tempered announcement on Dec. 3.

Source http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of- ... ll-1115437

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 am » by Toxic32

I suppose they found part of a weather balloon again... :headscratch: I think we know where this is going. Not another Roswell. Or is somebody laying down the foundations for making a few million by making videos, writing loads of book about a cover up then getting on the conference circuit to explain how he was told to cover things up because the sheeple would panic if they new the truth.... :)
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 am » by Iwanci

Did we really think NASA would do the right thing????
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Writer

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 pm » by xSZx

As i understand it, the find is historical. Just that NASA realize that most people will just not get the significance of these findings.
There are basically two finds that i believe NASA scientists would find 'very interesting'.
Obviously any sign of microbiological life or fossilization of such like.
But the second would be the presence of methane.
The suggestion would be that finding non seismic induced methane would be a good indicator that life may once have existed on Mars.
Bearing in mind that the its the first time Curiosity has used its amazing chem lab i believe that the historic news is most likely related to the success of the chem lab procedures rather than the direct results of any finds.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Wtf

These idiots should have just come out with it in the first place. Now they say well not that good, but wait for it. :badair:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 6:58 pm » by The57ironman

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm » by Thruster

...Meanwhile ... here's an old film to watch from 1964, check out the manuevers of the Martian ships later in the movie. Not bad for it's day. Stars Adam West.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWOW8yS3No

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 7:03 pm » by The57ironman

Thruster wrote:...Meanwhile ... here's an old film to watch from 1964, check out the manuevers of the Martian ships later in the movie. Not bad for it's day. Stars Adam West.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWOW8yS3No

...awesome , thanks thruster.. :flop:

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 pm » by Mydogma

What makes me wonder is why the heck nasa would go and add any dram to their find??? Could they not have said...we think we have founf"blabla" and will know for sur in a few weeks upon further investigation and testing...that would have been hard to do eh...truth be know they have found tonnes of shit up there...why else would they air brush stuff that was irrelevent as the suggest they do now...they have an airbrush department for what? Aaaaa duuaahh becuase there is stuff they don't want us to see..or they just wantred to make a make work project and hire bums to airbrush the stars...could be I suppose..all sorts of make work projects out there....like the 80 thousand strong black ops department...wonder what mundane things they get paid to do...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Writer

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm » by masteruniverse

i told you guys they wont tell you anything , nasa really does stand for bullshitters , god there so boring its unreal.

well if wee make next year ill have some earth shattering news myself , next year i will be going to the masses to start a program to the red planet myself only it will all be secret apart from we are going to get there ,look over the whole planet and then send samples back to here in the uk , we wont hide the truth , this has to be done now as you cannot rely on the american people as in nasa twats to tell truth next year im going to get all the funding i can to do this project and prove them dicks wrong and tell the truth sick of it watch out nasa im coming for you.

Next