NASA Shuttle Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here

Initiate

PostMon May 04, 2009 1:18 am » by Crazynutsx

why would u ask to go with a bunch of aliens, no one in there right mind wood cuz you wouldnt no what they would do :ohno:

but i guess you could ask where they are from and what they intend to do ??

Initiate

PostMon May 04, 2009 2:51 am » by Snake Plissken

There we have it, another NASA astronaut trying to tell us the aliens are real, its great because there are a whole generation of astronauts with a new perspective on things, noy as tight lipped as Neil Armstrong or the earlier crews. These astronauts are younger and of a mindset that knows the truth must be told.

Cant wait to hear more from others, again though, this should be front page news, an astronaut confirming Alien life, the world should be going crazy about earth shattering news like this, why isnt it? :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Writer

PostMon May 04, 2009 3:38 am » by Memofromturner

anyone know how many astronauts have claimed to have seen ufos ..seems like a lot.

Initiate

PostMon May 04, 2009 3:53 am » by Brothers

If the news media would just print this as front page then perhaps all this talk about wars and new wars just might stop. Ofcourse this would force the US and other countries to reveal what they know as well. Wouldn't it just be wonderful if the world would be nice and cozy again???.. I think so. Lets hope so.

Conspirator

PostMon May 04, 2009 4:17 am » by Bleever

I have always "lurked" but never replied unitl now. This is very exciting for me. It motivated me to post. This summer will be the summer of mass UFO sightings. For so long now, my friends and family have discounted my extensive research. Today and the day before they now, listen. They now ask me questions and value my standpoint. I ask them like I do everyone else, for a simple moment what does this mean for you, when we have full disclosure. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second, this to me is utterly profound for "them" to be here and visit us. Such comfort and hope, I fell alive.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostMon May 04, 2009 4:29 am » by Mugenroshi8

@Bleever
That's really exciting, I hope something wild does happen this summer, that would be great. And I'm glad it's working out for you, it's very hard someone when their family discounts their views and hopes. What do you think will draw these mass sightings? Anything in particular (it'll be fun keeping an eye out!), or just because the time is right? What should I look for!?!

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 04, 2009 4:38 am » by Lowsix

I gotta say that the utter dismissal of Story and Clark are two of the saddest stories America has ever missed out on.

They have COMPLETELY blackballed Clark.
He is unemployed, despite his GIGANTIC batch of experience, and he is treated like a pariah. He is disparaged, and gently (and not so gently)dismissed. He is gratly qualified in his field and he cannot get simple research work, because of his public views. He has lost his home, his family, everytin..just to stand up and speak out.

Choked me up to read his full story.
Even the other sighting astronauts have somewhat distanced themselves, although i beliee Storey has vouched for him and made appeals on Clarks site for mmonetary assistance, and aid to help Keep Clark going.

No one will listen to him..

Terrible terrible shit..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon May 04, 2009 4:40 am » by Bleever

The mass sightings that I refer to is simply a gut feeling.We know many governments have started the disclosure process. The amount of sightings have ramped up over the last year. There will be no attrition in the sightings. I guess, things happen for a reason. But, make it very clear the "reason" is in full swing.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostMon May 04, 2009 10:15 am » by Seahawk

Snake Plissken wrote:There we have it, another NASA astronaut trying to tell us the aliens are real, its great because there are a whole generation of astronauts with a new perspective on things, noy as tight lipped as Neil Armstrong or the earlier crews. These astronauts are younger and of a mindset that knows the truth must be told.

Cant wait to hear more from others, again though, this should be front page news, an astronaut confirming Alien life, the world should be going crazy about earth shattering news like this, why isnt it? :wink:

I agree totally.

It's all that soma that we consume. All are in a daze and wearing blinders. We are prisoners to our daily grind- sorta like in a mix of Brave New World, Metropolis, and Brazil- with bits of 1984 starting to creep in.

But seriously, aren't we all just sort of waiting for the BIG disclosure to occur- The one that so many just "feel" is close? The snowball just keeps getting bigger- eventually...

It's obvious to us all that it's gaining force, we're seeing more and more disclosure and it's beginning to be taken more seriously by some of the media- It seems so much like controlled, spoon-fed disclosure. No? What do you guys think?1

"Now" is so complex- with all things considered-so many interrelated personal-national- global issues- so many conspiracy theories- mayan calendar- end of the world- 2012-another planet on the way to turn our globe upside down, Harp, People get to see us naked at airports- sound frequency weapons aimed at us!- automated traffic control video cameras, vigilant video, more and more- Fema camps and coffins and trains- Georgia stone, NWO, lost jobs- decreased incomes- increased cost of living, widening gaps in the socio-political structures, Neo-nazis, Zionists, Taliban, the Japanese are just waiting for the right moment to pounce, and of course, they make a large percentage of any anti-viral that we might need at some horrific moment, etc., evil popes, evil queens, evil presidents, evil heads of world finance, evil owners of the planet that all seem to be related and following an age old plan to dominate the earth- the evil miltary industrial complex that just keeps on sucking up all of our everything, government fed bioterror, chemtrails, financial instability, red lists, blue lists, illuminati, masons, skull and bones- too many connections- scary lunatic fringe, glutenous politicians, morphing political parties, mistrust, distrust,misinformation-disinformation- no information- too much information!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry, need more soma!!!

Is it just me??? That feels this way? A little overwhelmed with it all at times?

........I'm O.K. It's been building up for a while. Geez, when I try to talk to anybody (people I know,) about any of these things- no matter how "Lite" and un-fanatical I present, folks look at me sideways. So, I just shut up.

I can't even watch a fake documentary about fake moon landings with fake conversations anymore without believing everything I hear!!! (private joke)

Shit! I think that I just got on the red list.

Slushpup- You're my hero.

Seahawk : > P Please forgive the typos- lazy and spoiled by spell check

P.S. Snake, I too would like to see the photos discussed recently in another thread- ...Uh Oh!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm » by Poooooot

What happened to the original post?!?! :look: :scary:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Next