NASA To Confirm The Existence of Alien Life

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 pm » by Savwafair2012

ALERT: NASA To Confirm The Existence of a UFO Sighting And Alien Life In Late November 2012 BBC

Thank you to someone for recording the Fox News report…because otherwise it would be gone. It seems that Fox News posted the story early, because it is dated November 22, 2012. Also I checked the Fox News "Air and Space" section and the story was taken down for unknown reasons, which also makes me believe someone is editing the media. Copy these videos because someone is trying to keep you from seeing them and they may disappear soon. (use Firefox browser to do that).

Fox News States:

A video has been leaked showing footage captured by an American amateur astronomer of an Unidentified Flying Object. Apparently this footage will be released to the general public in late November 2012.

It has been suggested that this is part of a NASA acclimatization program preparing the world for confirmation of the existence of extra-terrestrials.

It has also been hinted that an exciting revelation will be forthcoming regarding NASA's Mars Curiosity mission. It is believed proof that the Red Planet was once populated by an advanced civilisation will be revealed. It has long been postulated that NASA has been routinely manipulating images to remove such things as ruined structures and artefacts from photographs prior to them being released in to the public domain.

If you know more about this PM me directly - we don't want you getting killed by the authorities!
Glonass to all of you in the know - and stay safe!
Peace
AZSett1 - Your theory is currently in the lead.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 pm » by The57ironman

..........yeah....Image

.........who...?...is gonna do what..?

..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm » by monica44

It will never ever happen [much as i would love it to] in part i guess because a very large proportion of the world's population are dumb and blind, and prefer to be that way. Those of us who know for sure of the validity of other life forms will continue to be in the know and those who wish to remain in [blissful?] ignorance will continue to do so and no amount of disclosure will change minds of idiots and bigots for the movie industry has tried for years to open the minds of the masses, as the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make it drink.... :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 7:12 pm » by Dagnamski

Can I try?

YES IT WAS AN UNIDENTIFIABLE FLYING BLOB.

UFB's :obsessed:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 pm » by Phoenix rising

Shhhhhhhhhh X factor is on!
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm » by Elnorel

YEY, we will finaly get an official confirmation that bacteria do exist out there. (sarcasm)
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 3:36 pm » by *WillEase*

Russia launched a new Glonass-K1 navigation satellite from Plesetsk space center atop Soyuz-2.1b with Fregat upper stage on February 26.

The Glonass-K, which has a service life of 10 years, will beam five navigation signals - four in the special L1 and L2 bands and one for civilian applications in the L3 band.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://vk.com/video4108145_159972415#/videos4108145

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:05 pm » by Tjahzi

The57ironman wrote:.

..........yeah....Image

.........who...?...is gonna do what..?

lmao :clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 am » by mediasorcery

If nasa confirms theres ufo,s then i believe there isnt.

ps, video removed by user?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next