Native Americans Secretly Sterilized?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 11:41 am » by Svaha

Maybe you know by now that I'm not a native and don't have contact with natives (other then through spirit)

Still I'm aware of this problem and gave it some thoughts.
To put it simple, if you go on a path of knowledge / wisdom, any path, you will arrive at a point where you don't interfere anymore with the doings of the world, you stop trying to change others because it has no effect, you can't change others.

True history / knowledge / wisdom has been preserved in secret through the ages 'till today, but in my view it's useless if only known by a few.
It's easy to live a pure life if you don't stick out your head and involve in the world now.

As the 'young' ones forgot the old ways, turned to modern society (extreme) so the 'old' ones sticked to the old ways (extreme)
There is no dynamic in this, it's static.

So I think the 'young' ones should turn around and investigate / experience the old ways and the 'old' ones should be more active in sharing / showing the old ways.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:05 pm » by Greatjoy

Garciaface and all,

"Native American Residential Schools...Canada's Shame"

http://www.shannonthunderbird.com/resid ... chools.htm

I'll look for a post the article about what's currently taking place in Ontario.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 pm » by Greatjoy

Update from the Elders on the childrens' bones that are being found at the Catholic Residential School for Native Americans believed to have been possibly murdered in the 1940s.

http://canadianresidentialschools.blogs ... ldren.html

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:00 pm » by Constabul

frutty wrote:
kayla wrote:Clearly their first attempt to wipe them out wasn't enough.

lmaowtntpm - laughing my ass off whilst trying not to piss myself

:lol:

Lol, dirty thought much?

ok, i'm going to try and finish reading this thread now.

BTW

garciaface wrote: Like the dickhead above who posted a picture of a a girl with her face full of blood, which has nothing whatsoever to do with such a powerful subject as this post! .

Blow it out your ass man, that was a comment/picture between Mar and Luc, completely off topic and handled between the two.
So take your head out the horses ass, and get back in the saddle.
Little self righteous much.

OK, back to reading, Nice post btw marduk.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:44 pm » by Constabul

greatjoy wrote:Given the opportunity in today's climate I could see many people openly endorsing the practice of eugenics in a heart beat

It is already practiced, not to long ago we saw an article of turning brown eyes to blue.
Also there are many treatments available to "choose" if you want a boy or a girl, or twins.
Birth defects can be detected and remedied.

So indeed, the science and use is present.

Many of the medical discoveries we use today has come at the cost of experimenting on other humans in mass, But when it comes to receiving that life saving treatment, we hardly consider the deaths by trial and error that has made it available.

Certainly eugenics were practiced on the general public in the 1800s and early 1900s, without public consent. Later with, under the guise of helpful treatments.
We still do it today, threw immunizations that are jam packed with all kinda nasty critters.

When people speak of holocausts and genocide, rarely are Native Americans mentioned. I personally think this is largely due to the pretense that was taken against them.
Being the Red Devil, and any number of other subhuman slang to desensitize the early pioneers to the thought of flat out killing another human being.
People whos religion was a staple and a source of strength and guidance.
To murder another person, men women and children in cold blood cause they were savages, and not equal.
I recently have argued over the meanings of words, Like racism.
This in history was an example of racism. The subhuman treatment of a people, to kill or enslave another person, who threw divine providence, justified their actions.

It really was a case of vary little difference then the whole master race stance of the nazis. Which was not solely directed at peoples of a jewish ideology, but many, blacks, gypsies, homeless, and many more, not deemed apart of their superior stock.

The Indians had their own issues before settlers came and took advantage of it, they were not just peaceful hippies living in nature, they warred on one another, slaughtered one another, and made treaties. They were just people, But they were not of a Christian god so they were heathens, red devils, and a blight on this new land.

All vary sad.

Certainly the reservation way of life will come to an end, But that will not mark the end of the native american. Many native americans live in normal society. on my moms side we have native america ancestry, there are large groups from the coast to the mountains. Not as large in populaces as you see in the mid west.
Many indeed keep to themselves, but many others do not, and you can see them or their ancestry all over the place.

Which is another topic for discussion. The mixing of races, where a simple classifications does not properly address the ethnicity of ones heritage.
For example, my fathers family was comprised of Irish immigrates, mixed with Scottish immigrants, my mums, is largely native america, and german / english.
On a government form, I have to choose White. granted to a degree, i am Caucasian, but it really does not speak to the mix of ethnicity that makes me, who I am.

anyway, I digress.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm » by Garciaface

greatjoy wrote:Garciaface and all,

"Native American Residential Schools...Canada's Shame"

http://www.shannonthunderbird.com/resid ... chools.htm

I'll look for a post the article about what's currently taking place in Ontario.

Looks like you were right. One of the areas in that article is New Brunswick, Canada, and those are Acadians. Acadians are the remnants of a highly oppressed people from hundreds of years ago, who are today nothing more than French speaking Mexicans. Little bastards hate everyone and created secret societies like Freemasons and Knights of Columbus in order to gain power, which they did and run all police departments and federal agencies in New Brunswick and Northern Maine. They sacrifice goats, molest children, and eat soggy French fries with gravy and cheese turds on them, which is the most horrible looking meal you ever saw.

It does not surprise me in the least that Acadians were murdering Native Americans. Acadians have assimilated into our culture and nobody really cares about them anymore, but they still hold a grudge over the way they were oppressed hundreds of years ago. Sad, because their ancestors were hard workers. Now, they just suck.

Previous