Native Americans Secretly Sterilized?

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 12:49 am » by -Marduk-

Then United Nations ambassador George H.W. Bush used U.S. government money to sterilize undesirables around the world, including 25-50% of Native American women of child-bearing age (statistically, ages 15-44).

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:17 am » by Lucidlemondrop

edited cause was in bad taste
Last edited by Lucidlemondrop on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I hope that isn't true on the video.....

Major bad karma.........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 am » by -Marduk-

Guilt is a bitch, eh?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 am » by Garciaface

This is all true and then some.

I worked on the Tohono O’Odham Indian Reservation in Arizona, and I can tell you for a fact, the US government is trying to kill these people. And they are doing a good job.

But, not just with Eugenics.

They give them massive cash dumps for nothing, which leads to technologies (cars, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles) and substance abuse (drugs, alcohol). These are people who used to live off the land, rode horses, tended to cattle, were thin, athletic, healthy, cultured, and intelligent. Now, they are obese, alcoholic, lazy, diabetic, addicted to a whole gambit of drugs, die in their $45,000 automobiles all the time (sometimes by the family load), are suffering from an epidemic of suicides, health-related deaths, murder, and incest (which cannot produce healthy offspring due to DNA problems with shared bloodlines).

People are simply ignorant to the fact that our government has gone around the world doing this (look at Diego Garcia Island in the South Pacific). Of course they will do it here in the US. The US government is an invading hoard. The indigenous peoples of the US are slated to be wiped off the map by 2100, and at the rate our government is going, it will be before that.

Good post, but bound to get the CIA operatives on here into a frenzy because it points to horrible truths the sheeple just should not be allowed to know. Like the dickhead above who posted a picture of a a girl with her face full of blood, which has nothing whatsoever to do with such a powerful subject as this post! I predict this post will gradually turn into one of the many threads of nonsense, pictures of hot chicks, and people pillow fighting each other over nothing.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 4:53 am » by Greatjoy

garciaface wrote:This is all true and then some.

I worked on the Tohono O’Odham Indian Reservation in Arizona, and I can tell you for a fact, the US government is trying to kill these people. And they are doing a good job.

They give them massive cash dumps for nothing, which leads to technologies (cars, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles) and substance abuse (drugs, alcohol). These are people who used to live off the land, rode horses, tended to cattle, were thin, athletic, healthy, cultured, and intelligent. Now, they are obese, alcoholic, lazy, diabetic, addicted to a whole gambit of drugs, die in their $45,000 automobiles all the time (sometimes by the family load), are suffering from an epidemic of suicides, health-related deaths, murder, and incest (which cannot produce healthy offspring due to DNA problems with shared bloodlines).

People are simply ignorant to the fact that our government has gone around the world doing this (look at Diego Garcia Island in the South Pacific). Of course they will do it here in the US. The US government is an invading hoard. The indigenous peoples of the US are slated to be wiped off the map by 2100, and at the rate our government is going, it will be before that.

Good post, but bound to get the CIA operatives on here into a frenzy because it points to horrible truths the sheeple just should not be allowed to know. Like the dickhead above who posted a picture of a a girl with her face full of blood, which has nothing whatsoever to do with such a powerful subject as this post! I predict this post will gradually turn into one of the many threads of nonsense, pictures of hot chicks, and people pillow fighting each other over nothing.

Many aren't aware of Vermont's Eugenic History

http://www.uvm.edu/~eugenics/

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 am » by Kayla

Clearly their first attempt to wipe them out wasn't enough.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 5:19 am » by Garciaface

greatjoy wrote:

I am aware of Vermont’s eugenics history, and I also know that we brought Nazi scientists over here in the 30’s to learn about eugenics. Everyone thinks the Nazis started eugenics programs, but it’s not true. Not at all. America is the master eugenics practitioner on this Earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 am » by Frutty

kayla wrote:Clearly their first attempt to wipe them out wasn't enough.

lmaowtntpm - laughing my ass off whilst trying not to piss myself

:lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 6:10 am » by Greatjoy

garciaface wrote:
greatjoy wrote:

I am aware of Vermont’s eugenics history, and I also know that we brought Nazi scientists over here in the 30’s to learn about eugenics. Everyone thinks the Nazis started eugenics programs, but it’s not true. Not at all. America is the master eugenics practitioner on this Earth.

Given the opportunity in today's climate I could see many people openly endorsing the practice of eugenics in a heart beat and am not shocked at what you wrote about this plan for the Indigenous people.
I need to read up on the origins of it here in the US during the time period that you mentioned, and Bush.
Have you read about the Catholic school in Ontario where they are finding the bones of what they believe to be murdered Native American children?
It is said that there is Vatican/UK Monarchy connection, articles are all online.
The Elders have stopped the digging and have asked for help from other Indian nations in proceeding,now I'm wondering if this had anything to do with eugenics.

Next