Nature of the Anunnaki

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 2:07 am » by Temps13

or maybe I should of said 'sea people'? since some live under the oceans as well as off the planet imo
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 am » by Knowthetruth

Where can i get more links for more detail on this Sumerian information. Thanks.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 am » by Temps13

Well there are many good resources & sites on the internet,I will put some good links up in my next post..There is no substitute for reading the actual writings that are thousands of years old,from Sumer,Akkadia,Chaldea,Babylon etc etc..choose whatever translator you prefer..if you are believing the disinformation about Sitchin..the best source in my opinion but many may disagree *(& probably will)..I advise reading his books then making up your own mind.
There are half a million clay tablets translated now..Sitchin owned the largest private collection..this information from our past only became widely known in recent years..but theres been am army of epigraphers & translators working on this stuff for years..they finished excavating Ur in 1929 & had reached virgin soil that corresponded to 4100b.c..which is when humans were granted civilization by the anunnaki..(in Egypt we took over in 3100 b.c.).I will list some good books for further reading also..(just gonna have me tea now)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 am » by X-mog

temps13 wrote:Anyone else have anything useful to add?

Yeah, Sitchin is a quack. He made a fictional account of the sumerian clay tablets. Something like 25% of the cuneiform script has been eroded so he filled in the blanks. Just as Mr. Schindler attempted to whitewash the more unsavory aspects of Beethoven's life, his account is therefore regarded as unreliable to any serious theologian.

Sorry to burst your bubble, it makes for good fiction. I don't understand why people have to lie instead of write novels. I guess they figure they'd lose money. I disagree.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 am » by Phoenix rising

I was just wondering, I have recently been watching much materiel on human origins as it really fascinates me, lloyd pye and various other well informed charictors on the subject, humans liveing alond side dinosaurs ect.... could it be that out dna has been suspended/frozen and subsequently periododicly reincerted into different biospheres/planets to seed new life, i mean what better way of cheating time and the extinction of a species by suspending their dna in a time frame that could at any given time be woken up, maybe many species died out because they dident have the foresight to do this, maybe evolution of a species will only go so far before it dies out like we see with species here on earth,call it natural selection if u like, have humans cheated natural selection in some way? there is much evidence that humans go back millions of years contary to many beleifs, much evidence here on earth alone let alone other planets, also the part sugested about the anunaki not liking the sunlight a great deal would make a little sense as altho white people like the sun our bodies have the oppersit view with regard to burning ect compard to a black body sugesting that in fact we would have been more suited to a lower light enviorment than here on earth, my personal beleife is that there may be thousends of human species throught the universe and indeed many would likely be dna compatable in some way or another.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 pm » by Temps13

Truthseeker,get your own thread if you're not gonna contribute anything positive.All you do is slag people off..I mean,is there ANYTHING ,any information that you have to share about anything,n if so what?
Sitchin knew more than you will ever know about our history
It makes me laugh when I hear the pyramid 'of Cheops' being attributed to Khufu,that pyramids been there long before Khufu..Even if you dislike Sitchins stuff,it doesnt change the fact that the anunnaki built that pyramid..ancient texts describe Ninurta (anunnaki) removing the stones from the great pyramid & how Marduk (anunnaki) was imprisoned in it for a while (when held responsible for the death of Dumuzi (anunnaki).the Khedorlaomer texts tell this & the empty niches in the pyramid exactly correspond to what the text says.It sys what it says(Sitchin did not translate this or many other texts).
Truth,Sitchin just tried to translate stuff so it made sense,as others tried to make out these texts (not just Sumerian) were myth..to arbitrarily separate some bits as history & some as history.The truth is..(& you claim to seek the truth dont you?) that its HISTORY..this is our fuckin history man..they are trying to suppress our real history.
I know its fashionable to bash Sitchin,Icke said hes dodgy etc..he went to the Fabian society (illuminati eugenics fiends)'s London School of Economics.,was funded by Rockefeller etc etc..but a lot of its just disinfo & people parroting stuff..Z.S. knew a lot more then he wrote about,he had the worlds largest collection of clay tablets before we'd even heard they existed & he spent over 4 decades understanding them..thats a lot of research..he understood & revealed a lot to us & we owe him a huge debt in my opinion
Come on truthskr be a bit more positive
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:45 pm » by Temps13

Yeah theres solid evidence in genetics (&neurology) to support what our ancestors told us..we should post some of it here..whatever we all know or can find out.
They did find Earths cycle detrimental to their longevity..due to our proximity to the sun.
The sun is not necessary for life,heat can come from within a planets core.
Our ancestors lived longer than us because they were closer to the genetic infusion
ie Noah/Ziusudra/Utnapishtim/Atrahasis..WHATEVER his name was,lived an unbelievably long time cos his father was Enki..Sitchin translation or no Sitchin translation,the Epic of Gilgamesh relates how,during his quest for immortality, Gilgamesh made it to a place,an anunnaki base where humans were forbidden,by virtue of his being two thirds 'god' (god=sky person)..here he met Ziusudra who told him,'I had Enki to speak for me..who will speak for you'? Then told him of a plant etc etc
These places..places like those referred to by the Egyptians as 'the place where the great ones ascend & descend'..were bases & launch facilities etc..they were guarded by many series of fortified positions..to keep humans out.This is why they are all vitrified & melted..cos they fell into the control of the wrong people so they sent ufos to zap em with beams..or nuke em.
Last edited by Temps13 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 pm » by The57ironman

temps13 wrote:Truthseeker,get your own thread if you're not gonna contribute anything positive.All you do is slag people off..I mean,is there ANYTHING ,any information that you have to share about anything,n if so what?
Sitchin knew more than you will ever know about our history
It makes me laugh when I hear the pyramid 'of Cheops' being attributed to Khufu,that pyramids been there long before Khufu..Even if you dislike Sitchins stuff,it doesnt change the fact that the anunnaki built that pyramid..ancient texts describe Ninurta (anunnaki) removing the stones from the great pyramid & how Marduk (anunnaki) was imprisoned in it for a while (when held responsible for the death of Dumuzi (anunnaki).the Khedorlaomer texts tell this & the empty niches in the pyramid exactly correspond to what the text says.It sys what it says(Sitchin did not translate this or many other texts).
Truth,Sitchin just tried to translate stuff so it made sense,as others tried to make out these texts (not just Sumerian) were myth..to arbitrarily separate some bits as history & some as history.The truth is..(& you claim to seek the truth dont you?) that its HISTORY..this is our fuckin history man..they are trying to suppress our real history.
I know its fashionable to bash Sitchin,Icke said hes dodgy etc..he went to the Fabian society (illuminati eugenics fiends)'s London School of Economics.,was funded by Rockefeller etc etc..but a lot of its just disinfo & people parroting stuff..Z.S. knew a lot more then he wrote about,he had the worlds largest collection of clay tablets before we'd even heard they existed & he spent over 4 decades understanding them..thats a lot of research..he understood & revealed a lot to us & we owe him a huge debt in my opinion
Come on truthskr be a bit more positive

................you've got more tact than i
:flop:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 pm » by Temps13

Yeah.I hadda edit my initial response heh...
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 2:40 am » by Temps13

interesting side thing..about the pyramids..lotta folk speculate what the great pyramids function was..but I thinkZ.S. was right about it being a beacon.When the crystals of power were in their niches & the hydrogen engine or whatever you call it was active..& the (possibly electrum plated) capstone in place..a huge beam would of shone from the top of the pyramid
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext