Nature of the Anunnaki

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 3:06 am » by X-mog

Sorry, Archaeology contradicts everything you believe. I've got personal friends in the field. Lifelong friends, who I grew up with, bled with...etc. Do you know any Anthropologists/Archaeologists? I only wan't people to know the truth and I will not reiterate what I've said again...on this thread.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm » by Evildweeb

truthseeker2k11 wrote:Sorry, Archaeology contradicts everything you believe. I've got personal friends in the field. Lifelong friends, who I grew up with, bled with...etc. Do you know any Anthropologists/Archaeologists? I only wan't people to know the truth and I will not reiterate what I've said again...on this thread.

Archeology and Anthropology are both the singular fields of study whose activity is directed towards only one function in the public sector: the utter destruction, confiscation and confuscation of all things which will lead ordinary man to know his true origins.

You can quote me on that.

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 pm » by Temps13

Truthseeker,I have not knocked archaeologists..I just pointed out that archaeologists dig,catalogue,then make conclusions,but that an inter disciplinary team is BETTER..
I think I used the example of Nazca,where they took electrical,magnetic & chemical readings at a pisa & found an electrical anomonaly 1000 times normal that exactly corresponded to the zig zag line(S),magnetic readings(taken by cesium magnometer) were off the scale & a massive anomalous amount of Arsenic was found to be present (Gallium Arsenide is used in high frequency electrical comoponents like integrated circuits,computer wafers..also light & laser diodes.
An archaeological team alone would not of found this stuff out would it?
There is a conspiracy to SUPRESS OUR REAL HISTORY,which involves extraterrestrials..that is the truth.What truth are YOU seeking?
I am sure we must agree on quite a bit?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 am » by Vagrantgerm

estanislao wrote:didn't know what planet? Sitchin is VERY descriptive of the Planet.

It's called Nibiru (planet of the crossing) Ni-beer-ru. It's about the size of Saturn or bigger, has several satelites, one of which is our moon.

when it came into our solar system it destroyed a planet called Tiamat, where the astroid belt is now. A large part of that moved into our orbit and became Earth.

It is red in color, some suspect a brown dwarf, is shrouding in clouds and has been called the rosy cross, because it appears as a red cross in the sky. It is also associated with dragons because from night to night it appears to zig-zag in the sky.

Nibiru has a 3,600 year ellipse and is due to return around 2012.

I've got a whole book on it at lulu.com/ealchemy... you might be interested because the Anunnaki are the Nephilim of the Bible.

excellent piece of information and well versed, its a shame that modern day scholars ignore these writings and write them off as mystical / dreamlike myths or fantasys of the ancients.
the fact is, these writings make more sense than darwinism, which has never been proved, but continues to be taught in educational establishments as fact, much more scientific DATA needs to be collected and researched in a serious light on these ancients teachings, not just the Anunnaki but also the mahabarata texts too. their is much more sense in these teachings than their is the gobbledegook of modern day history books.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 pm » by Temps13

Fuckin right man,the Vedas are some of our only remaining history..the 'christians' & others (the illuminati actually) systematically destroyed all the record,Alexandria etc so the vedas are majorly important..the Tibetans have stuff stashed,I bet the Chinese are looking it for it right now..The Egyptians were ruled (before we took over in 3100 bc) by hybrids with larger heads & a larger dose of anunnaki essence..I will post some pictures as proof..(in no particular order as the urls are jumbled)See the blonde hair? thats anunnaki bloodline in them veins

See the enlarged brain capacity,esp.around the thalmus (3rd eye)? Some examples are elongation,to emulate the gods (same with circumcision),but some cases are just naturally like it
Last edited by Temps13 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 pm » by Temps13

Above is an example of emulation,in this case by the D'este family,who were near to the pope (popes have active conduits) so sought to practice activating 3rd eyes
Above is a young pharoah being tutored in chariot riding by a mentor
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:22 pm » by Temps13

We've all seen this one,young bloodline babies with their mothers
This is from the line of Tut/Ahkenaten,National Geographic only show these from the front,ask yourself,in light of this,if there is no conspiracy
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm » by Temps13

And look-they had flying saucers..got tons of these pics
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm » by Temps13

This ones a beauty imo,its got the symbol of thoth/ningishzidda (the entwined thing),the symbol of the Neteru/watchers,the symbol of electricity & other things they gave us,like agriculture & weapons of war etc..theres even a little picture of big head ets complete with a flying saucer..see,theres tall ones AND short ones..2 types,as witnessed by Travis Walton in 1980...this pics even got some symbol of a resonation device,or possibly its a rock working device? & the serpent,like in british telecoms now defunct hidden symbolism (below)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 am » by Temps13

Well..its been 2 years & noones replied to my thread,members have come & gone.peoples minds will heve changed on certain details,but I thought Id BUMP this back up rather than starting another thread rehashing it,as I felt there were some great photos here
(& Ive been having trouble uploading photos just lately they been
coming as links) so..
Hopefully someone will have something to add..I certainly have some good pics to add :think:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext